Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lawful money (redeem your fed notes)

"U.S. Currency Notes are the same as U.S. Notes"

Yes.

You are correct, Federal Reserve Notes or US Notes in the form of FRN's are NOT redeemable in Gold and Silver and has not been since 1933. Many a people have lost their cases based on this.

Hence since the banks are the ones who actually create the money that goes into our real economy, this is how U.S. Notes effect that:

§ 582. Receipt of United States or bank notes as collateral
    How Current is This?
    No national banking association shall hereafter offer or receive United States notes or national-bank notes as security or as collateral security for any loan of money, or for a consideration agree to withhold the same from use, or offer or receive the custody or promise of custody of such notes as security, or as collateral security, or consideration for any loan of money. Any association offending against the provisions of this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be fined not more than $1,000 and a further sum equal to one-third of the money so loaned. The officer or officers of any association who shall make any such loan shall be liable for a further sum equal to one-quarter of the money loaned; and any fine or penalty incurred by a violation of this section shall be recoverable for the benefit of the party bringing such suit.
    Last edited by drew1503; 11-26-2008 at 02:58 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sooo .. this chat is nice and all, but SHOW US THE PROOF to those who claimed to have the US Notes!

I have already shown the proof. I have shown the law, posted a note. I am not holding hands. Get your own proof and call your bank and verify it is legit yourself. All I wanted was to bring the information I obtained here and share with fellow patriots. And hat is all my duty is.

I have 2 $ 100.00 notes that I will post. However, theses are hard to get and are hard to find. Federal Reserve Notes in the FORM of US Notes are the SAME THING. It is not he peice of paper you are concerned with, it is the accounting transaction behind that note is what you are concerned with.

BTW, how do i Enable posting attachments? Mine says no at the bottom.

They were in my Jokes/Misc/Dollar Folder, I keep all my Ron Paul, NWO, band covers, etc. Would you like me to move the folder they are in? Would that make it more legit? You cannot verify anything I post anyway, it could be some copy form anywhere.

I said before I am not here to prove anything to anyone. Just sharing info that I got and have been using, gave you a way to verify for yourself by calling YOUR bank, posting the law as well as the links I got the information from. Up to you to do your own homework, what is the worst the bank will tell you? No? I am not selling anything nor getting anything out of this just sharing my experience.
    Last edited by drew1503; 11-27-2008 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Spelling

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by drew1503 View Post
    I have already shown the proof. I have shown the law, posted a note. I am not holding hands. Get your own proof and call your bank and verify it is legit yourself. All I wanted was to bring the information I obtained here and share with fellow patriots. And hat is all my duty is.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Krycerick/Pictures/Jokes%20&%20Misc/Dollar/100%20Front.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Krycerick/Pictures/Jokes%20&%20Misc/Dollar/100%20Back.jpg[/IMG]
    you're going to have to upload that to photobucket or something.....though, at the same time, I must wonder why you put it in your "jokes" folder.

people are just skeptical 'cause they haven't seen anything yet.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    though, at the same time, I must wonder why you put it in your "jokes" folder.
    YEA, WTF!

Well, I called Wamu, got transferred twice, and was finally told to check with my local bank, with which I don't have high hopes of success. Has anyone actually tried this successfully?
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Yeah, I'm going to guess no one's actually pulled it off, or we'd have heard about it, and that one guy was just a prankster.
    “If you're on the wrong road, progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road; in that case, the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive.” -CS Lewis

The use of force to impose morality is itself immoral, and generosity with others' money is still theft.

If our society were a forum, congress would be the illiterate troll that somehow got a hold of the only ban hammer.

Talking

Assuming for a moment that all of this is true and that in a little over a month I can go to the Atlanta branch of the Federal Reserve Bank and demand US Notes in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes, the main advantage I can see will be when the FRN collapses. Eventhough the US Note is still a fiat currency, its face value cannot change, unlike the FRN (whose value has been greatly debased). When the FRN collapses, people will be forced to scrape up what they can to buy the Amero (or whatever it is that replaces the FRN), probably at Godawful rates (say, 20 FRNs to 1 Amero or whatever). Technically, this should not be so with a US Note which would still be US Legal Tender whereas the FRN would be declared dead. You would be insulating yourself with whatever you had on hand. That, of course, means you would be forced to keep most of your money outside the bank, which presents its own sets of problems.

Of course, I could be completely wrong.
    "Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken

Μολὼν λάβε

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." - William Pitt

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn Red Leg View Post
    Assuming for a moment that all of this is true and that in a little over a month I can go to the Atlanta branch of the Federal Reserve Bank and demand US Notes in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes, the main advantage I can see will be when the FRN collapses. Eventhough the US Note is still a fiat currency, its face value cannot change, unlike the FRN (whose value has been greatly debased). When the FRN collapses, people will be forced to scrape up what they can to buy the Amero (or whatever it is that replaces the FRN), probably at Godawful rates (say, 20 FRNs to 1 Amero or whatever). Technically, this should not be so with a US Note which would still be US Legal Tender whereas the FRN would be declared dead. You would be insulating yourself with whatever you had on hand. That, of course, means you would be forced to keep most of your money outside the bank, which presents its own sets of problems.

Of course, I could be completely wrong.
    Yea, that sounds like really wishful thinking. But, who knows? Maybe you're right.

Still waiting on those pictures, Drew.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendoustie View Post
    Well, I called Wamu, got transferred twice, and was finally told to check with my local bank, with which I don't have high hopes of success. Has anyone actually tried this successfully?
    I called my local Wamu Bank. They called me back after talking to thier cash-out department (whatever that is) and they said to call the local FED branch. However, they neither confirmed nor denied that this is doable. I still need to call my local FED branch when I have the chance.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah K View Post
    I think up until 1971, lawful money was gold. Then with the collapse of the Bretton Woods system, that all changed.

The BW Amendments made some big changes. Mostly with SDR's.

Check out Lawful Money Trust:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_hixqP24lE

https://nextdoor.com/pages/lawful-mo...-nc/recommend/

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have plenty of lawful money and people will still take it if any currency tanks .

Wow, necrothread
    “…I believe that at this point in history, the greatest danger to our freedom and way of life comes from the reasonable fear of omniscient State powers kept in check by nothing more than policy documents.”

@David Merrill
    I believe the redemption clause in 12usc411 also refers to redeeming the copy of the certificate of live birth that we possess. It is considered a federal reserve note also, as are all bank note negotiable instruments. Thoughts?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    @David Merrill
    I believe the redemption clause in 12usc411 also refers to redeeming the copy of the certificate of live birth that we possess. It is considered a federal reserve note also, as are all bank note negotiable instruments. Thoughts?
    I have never seen any evidence that the birth certificate is a financial instrument in itself. But I see why people try convincing me it is. You might need the birth certificate to get a SSN Card or driver license. Then that in turn helps designate your credit rating and risk for a loan. That loan or mortgage is not taken from the vault but is written against your credit. So in a sense the birth certificate is a marker for credit from the Fed, but only in the sense of debt. Debt is the currency of slaves so it just comes around.

Listen, this is on my mind and expanding comfortably. Debt is released among the brethren every seven years. Deuteronomy 15:1-3. Verse 23:20 describes a relationship of usury (interest) between brothers (in Israel) and the foreigner/stranger among the Israelites in Israel. This is the municipal function (I Chronicles 6:64) of the Levite. However when we accept election as Melchizedek we are above bloodline and become uniform and global. No more distinction between brother and stranger. No more interest on loans.

Please explore my claim in the five-minute video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_hixqP24lE

People on www.nextdoor.com are saying some great things about Lawful Money Trust:

Denise E. from Alta Vista; "They have the most advanced knowledge of "real" law and truth about what is actually going on in the financial world WITH SOLUTIONS too."

keith-dolan from Nolan Hills; "This is a great way to protect you assets and I highly recommend..."

Michael R. from Fairhope; "Lawful Money Trust is a "how to" education for all who are interested in retaining the full value and use of labor and heritage as well as defending the liberty of future generations."

Russ W. from Reynolds Corners; "Lawful Money Trust is the most complete information about truth concerning a host of realities for folks who want to be responsible for their own lives and the correct interactions with all others."

What is really amazing about Nextdoor dot COM is how these Recommendations amplify visibility of Lawful Money Trust dot COM across America. From just nine Recommends LMT has reached 175 neighborhoods and a steadily growing 22,175 homes. So please click this Recommend link to get started knowing who your neighbors are and joining in the fun of a private network that is geographically centered around your home. Yard sale items, security alerts, shopping local for repairs, remodeling etc...

https://nextdoor.com/pages/lawful-mo...-nc/recommend/

@David Merrill

Thanks for your reply. I'll take a closer look.

The COLB does specifically say it is a bank note right on it (or mine does, at least), therefore it could be a redeemable federal reserve note per 12usc411. It is also the general format of a bond in that it forms a contract and trust through the signatures.

I've come across some interesting information that you may appreciate since I'm aware you have been involved in this topic for a long time. Take a look at this pdf. After much study on this topic, I think the information contained rings true.

http://highfrequencyradionetwork.com...0-000-bond.pdf

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Nope.

Your food stamps?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

There still is a lawful alternative to the Federal Reserve bank note. This would be the gold coins from the U.S mint. They are stamped with a $50 face value and can be spent as legal tender (immune from the capital gains issues with bitcoin and others). So far as I know there is only one company that has actually been able to offer accounts based off of these gold coins. It is a small group called UPMA in utah, they were behind the passage of the legal tender act a few years back. Aside from that... there is no lawful money outside of FRNs that I am aware of. At least the FED may get audited soon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguebeeker View Post
    There still is a lawful alternative to the Federal Reserve bank note. This would be the gold coins from the U.S mint. They are stamped with a $50 face value and can be spent as legal tender (immune from the capital gains issues with bitcoin and others). So far as I know there is only one company that has actually been able to offer accounts based off of these gold coins. It is a small group called UPMA in utah, they were behind the passage of the legal tender act a few years back. Aside from that... there is no lawful money outside of FRNs that I am aware of. At least the FED may get audited soon.
    You can never pay for anything with an FRN. You can only pass on a promise to pay to someone else. If you can't pay with it, is it actually money? Or is it only a negotiable debt note?

Quote Originally Posted by drew1503 View Post
    Actually I have never given them straight up FRN’s for US Notes. I always cash my PAYCHECK for US notes endorsing it a certain way. Worked the last 4 times I have done it and when I get home I will scan a copy of the bills i received. I think if you tried to redeem FRN for US Notes they would laugh since you already accepted the FRN.

Before you bash try endorsing your paycheck like this or this below and demand US notes, hell even call you bank and ask the procedure to get US Notes instead of FRN. I called the branch and thought they were trying to just get me off the phone, then I called the corporate office and confirmed.

Deposited for credit on account or exchanged for non-negotiable Federal Reserve notes of face value
    or
    Redeemed in Lawful money pursuant to USC 12, 411
    What the hell are US notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Roguebeeker View Post
    are you talking about the $50 gold coins worth over $1300 FRNs?

Quote Originally Posted by Son_of_Liberty90 View Post
    What the hell are US notes?
    Be careful if you start to head down the red pill rabbit hole. You'll eventually realize that practically everything you've ever been told about this country is a complete and intentional lie. Some people are better off taking the blue pill.

Be careful if you start to head down the red pill rabbit hole. You'll eventually realize that practically everything you've ever been told about this country is a complete and intentional lie. Some people are better off taking the blue pill.
    Cut the cryptic BS please. We're on RPF not ATS or Godlikeproductions.

Ive come across enough $H!T in my short time on this earth I doubt anything you write will shock me anymore.

@David Merrill

Thanks for your reply. I'll take a closer look.

The COLB does specifically say it is a bank note right on it (or mine does, at least), therefore it could be a redeemable federal reserve note per 12usc411. It is also the general format of a bond in that it forms a contract and trust through the signatures.

I've come across some interesting information that you may appreciate since I'm aware you have been involved in this topic for a long time. Take a look at this pdf. After much study on this topic, I think the information contained rings true.

http://highfrequencyradionetwork.com...0-000-bond.pdf
    Oh no, not Freeman on the Land crap

Oh no, not Freeman on the Land crap
    Perhaps you should find another thread that is more your speed.

Perhaps you should find another thread that is more your speed.
    Actually, I have, and devoted months of research on it. I know FOTL people like Menard are crooks out to dupe the gullible.
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=177447

Are you a "freeman" yet? Is the uber corrupt government that entraps citizens into being strawmans and corporations going to abide by stupid magic words and rules that claim to invoke common law and just let you go free?
    Last edited by Son_of_Liberty90; 01-27-2017 at 02:53 PM.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually, I have
    http://www.internationalskeptics.com...d.php?t=177447

Are you a "freeman" yet? Is the uber corrupt government that entraps citizens into being strawmans and corporations going to abide by stupid magic words and rules that claim to invoke common law?
    Most people seem to abide by the magic words and rules. You'd be better off trying to attack someone that hasn't learned them and successfully exercised them. You're barking up the wrong tree right now and lookin' mighty trollish. You wouldn't happen to be a lawyer, would ya? Seems they are the ones that vocally try to disrupt threads on these topics. Can't imagine why

eta: I looked at the first page and the last page of that link. Nothing but strawmen ad hominems. Why would any success stories be posted there for the gaggle of statists to deny and hurl petty insults? Stupid. It's quite obvious that your thread was created specifically to be used as a link to discredit threads like this one, to the casual observer. It's straight out of an SPLC handbook. I've suspected you are a troll but now I'm convinced.
    Last edited by devil21; 01-27-2017 at 04:07 PM.

are you talking about the $50 gold coins worth over $1300 FRNs?
    Yes. They are worth $50 gold dollars and can be circulated separately from the Federal Reserve Note.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast