Thread: Project Aftermath - Phone, Fax, and Email Bomb!!!

Project Aftermath - Phone, Fax, and Email Bomb!!!

Now that we live to fight another day, it's time to refocus our efforts on ostracism and deterrence for our disobedient Congresscritters, and gratitude for our advocates!

My mom and I are here at the family business calling, faxing, and emailing our representatives. We're scolding everybody who voted for the bailout, and asking them to reconsider. We're thanking everybody who stood by us, letting them know that we're with them, and that we'll remember their valorous adherence to principle this November!

With this gentle (and not-so-gentle) persuasion, we hope to galvanize enough Representatives to fend off continued efforts to force this 700-billion dollar boondoggle through the halls of Congress. Won't you join us?

http://www.campaignforliberty.com/blog/?p=647#more-647

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Way to go; I'm doing the same.
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

Yes, I am also working the phones and the emails. I am pretty sure I am wasting my breath on my Senators though.