Thread: The central bankers have their thumbs on PM's

The central bankers have their thumbs on PM's

900.00 gold, 13.00 silver and control the dollar for now. I suspect this continues til after the elections at least. US Mint basically suspended all their gold coins for now. Cannot have the plebians buying a 1000.00 gold coins and taking 10-1 money out of the banking system. Very odd on silver, no real inventory anywhere. Dealers buying back the stuff all over. If the market were free the price would be rising. I have never seen dealers so desperate for inventory and when demand is huge like it is prices normally rise, but not when central bankers are playing game the futures.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    900.00 gold, 13.00 silver and control the dollar for now. I suspect this continues til after the elections at least. US Mint basically suspended all their gold coins for now. Cannot have the plebians buying a 1000.00 gold coins and taking 10-1 money out of the banking system. Very odd on silver, no real inventory anywhere. Dealers buying back the stuff all over. If the market were free the price would be rising. I have never seen dealers so desperate for inventory and when demand is huge like it is prices normally rise, but not when central bankers are playing game the futures.
    They got an early start today in Asia—around 3:00 a.m.
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com

The dollar is up HUGE today, which is why gold and silver are down. The news is reporting that bank failures spreading to Europe are responsible for that. So it's not that the dollar is strong, it's that Europe is weakening faster than us, at the moment.

I'm considering picking up some gold today, if the selloff holds or accelerates over the next couple hours. Take advantage of it !

So, they're spending money to give us a discount on precious metals? Great!

Bargain sale time! Thanks, Powers that Be (ya jackasses)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

ha ha. I know a dealer who has hundreds of ounces of silver rounds for sale....just $1.25 over spot, but I'm not telling.....he he.....day are for meee mon!
    Mega Quakanami is coming to California, then WW3
    The US vs China and Russsia - qwakeup.org