Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bunchies thread, part 2

Thumbs down bunchies thread, part 2

Since someone manufactured a fake reason to close the original "support bunchies" thread...here's a brand new one, fellow bunchies supporters!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

Everyone loves bunchies!
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

haha.. we both know how I feel about bunchies.. but your passion for them is admirable
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by danberkeley View Post
    bunchies!
    Thank you for coming, fellow patriot! ~hugs!!~

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Thank you for coming, fellow patriot! ~hugs!!~
    http://www.wildpixels.com/bunchies/Images/bunchies_clear1.gif[/IMG][IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    haha.. we both know how I feel about bunchies.. but your passion for them is admirable
    Thanks! I know that deep down you love bunchies too, but you don't have to say it if it makes you uncomfortable. Thanks for contributing! ~hug~

bunchies to the white house!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by decatren View Post
    bunchies to the white house!
    It'd be funny if bunchies pooped on the white house lawn whist greeting B.O.! lol

Haha! This movement will not be silenced!
    I must not fear.
    Fear is the mind-killer.
    Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
    I will face my fear.
    I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
    And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
    Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
    Only I will remain.

I nominate Chairlift's song "Bruises" to be the official Bunchies theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HRCacAQ-4
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    I nominate Chairlift's song "Bruises" to be the official Bunchies theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8HRCacAQ-4
    I like Beethoven's 5th better myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcR1ZS2hVo

I like Beethoven's 5th better myself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhcR1ZS2hVo
    Well if we're going for old how bout the Three Stooges "Swingin' the alphabet"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Y6UKMp8Qw

Well if we're going for old how bout the Three Stooges "Swingin' the alphabet"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Y6UKMp8Qw
    Doesn't really capture the spirit of bunchies, IMHO. We can include it in the options if you like, tho.

Doesn't really capture the spirit of bunchies, IMHO. We can include it in the options if you like, tho.
    This guys green!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

We might even be able to replace gummi with bunchie.

This guys green!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=astISOttCQ0

We might even be able to replace gummi with bunchie.
    I don't think the "looped groove" nature of this tune quite fits the heroic nature of bunchies. But thanks for contributing! We might be able to use this song for something else in the end.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    User requested to be banned for time reasons

Do you have a link to the original thread?

Thumbs up here ya go, RT

Quote Originally Posted by rational thinker View Post
    Do you have a link to the original thread?
    Matter of fact, I do! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...171501&page=13

Thanks for asking!

Quote Originally Posted by Wendi View Post
    Yay, Bunchies!!!

Thanks for your support, Wendi! ~hug!~

Moderator Note

Matter of fact, I do! http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...171501&page=13

Thanks for asking!
    Good that you did that, hb. Did you take note of what Bryan posted before he closed the thread? You'll want to review it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...&postcount=123
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Good that you did that, hb. Did you take note of what Bryan posted before he closed the thread? You'll want to review it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showpos...&postcount=123
    I saw it, and read it. That's why I started a new thread-keeping the (selectively enforced) rules in mind. Anti-bunchies tyranny will end due to its inherent immorality and us pro-bunchies folks standing up against it.

Hardly, dude. You've already broken it.

This is what he posted.

[Admin note: thread closed for forum guidelines violation.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22

+ Thread starters who are promoting their own material will be limited to two personal thread bumps. ]
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Hardly, dude. You've already broken it.

This is what he posted.
    I didn't bump myself. No broken rules this time. Thanks for the off topic bump, though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't bump myself. No broken rules this time.
    Sure you have. But, bunchies is not high on my priority list.

Thanks for the off topic bump, though.
    Not a good idea, hb.
    ================

Sure you have. But, bunchies is not high on my priority list.

Not a good idea, hb.
    Au contraire. Thanks for the extra bump.

Destroy bunchies thread, part 3

Due to the unjust removal of the bunchies thread(s), here is a new one for bunchies supporters.

Why the &%#@ does Bunchies need welfare, anyway? Let him/her/it/them get a damned job and support him/her/it/themself. 'Kay?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

hb, the thread you started yesterday, Part 2, is still open.
    ================

hb, the thread you started yesterday, Part 2, is still open.
    Apparently the ugly assed thing has too damned many chins to support with one measly thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast