Thread: Wow we SURVIVED our first crisis WITHOUT a bailout!!

Wow we SURVIVED our first crisis WITHOUT a bailout!!

Washington Mutual Collapses and we survived. They brought out on the news that we actually survived without the Bailout being passed. Wow, who would had thunk it!

Ron Paul can really hop on this one to show we can survive without the bailout and without making things worse.

Oh, yes sure there were some that invested in it that lost but that's what happens if we invest in something that goes under same as if we invest in something that does great where we reap those benefits.

J.P. Morgan Chase purchased Washington Mutual.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually I should had put in the subject line Wow, we SURVIVED our first crisis WITHOUT THE BAILOUT because this is not our country's first crises. Sorry.

Great comment! Yeah, Ron can put this in his cartridge belt along with Lehman.
    "Greater than the tread of armies is an idea whose time has come." -- Victor Hugo

Quote Originally Posted by CountryMe View Post
    Actually I should had put in the subject line Wow, we SURVIVED our first crisis WITHOUT THE BAILOUT because this is not our country's first crises. Sorry.
    Done.

Yep. and people are pissed. their voices are being heard. Regardless of what ends up passing, people's eyes are opening
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Great comment! Yeah, Ron can put this in his cartridge belt along with Lehman.
    The administration's plan backfires. Instead of making us scared, we become more confident. We see that letting a big bank fail doesn't hurt as much as they said it would.
    Courage ~ Strength ~ Integrity
    RON PAUL 2012
    ----------------------
    Visit Planet ToLive
    ----------------------
    It's Thirteen O'Clock
    ----------------------
    "I am surprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. Is not the change we have seen astonishing? What man, two years ago, would have thought it possible?"
    - John Adams, July 3, 1776

Thanks Spirit of 76!! i did not know how to change the subject line or if it could had been changed.