Thread: If they are pulling an all nighter should we call NOW?

If they are pulling an all nighter should we call NOW?

Should we start calling now and faxing now and emailing now? Will anyone answer?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Actually, some of them do hang out in their offices after hours when their staffs have left and some even answer the phones!
    Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Going to find the number and call now.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Keep calling your reps all night long!

Yea, let them know that we never sleep on RP-forums
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Fax them all, especially Congressman - all of whom are up for re-election of course.

Let them know we are watching their votes and RE-ELECT NO ONE

Steve King, Iowa (5th) Phone: 202-225-4426 Fax: 202-225-3193

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Left the following on my congressman's voicemail:

North Carolina-2nd, Democrat
    1533 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC 20515-3302
    Phone: (202) 225-4531

Hello Congressman Etheridge,

My name is Glen Bradley, I am a member of North Carolina's second district living in Franklin County, and I am positively furious that Congress is conspiring with Wall Street to rescue the wealth of billionaire fat-cats, while the rest of America goes hungry!

It is no secret that the longer these failed companies are propped up with our tax dollars and our losses in inflation, the worse the subsequent crash and depression is going to be. Instead of continuing to inflate the bubble with this bailout, that rescue plan, or the other new federal program, a failed company needs to go ahead and fail in order to correct the market. The longer these go, the worse it will be for those of us who are now living hand to mouth as a result of the last 20 years of failed economic and monetary policy.

If you have any hope of getting my vote in November, you will vote "no" to any sort of bailout, rescue, or nationalization scheme to save the wealth of Congress' wealthy friends.

Thank you for your time.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Anyone have Paulson's office number? I wonder if he's even considered the economic impacts of federalizing the federal reserve (i.e. people's central bank).
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Left the following on my congressman's voicemail:

North Carolina-2nd, Democrat
    1533 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC 20515-3302
    Phone: (202) 225-4531

Hello Congressman Etheridge,

My name is Glen Bradley, I am a member of North Carolina's second district living in Franklin County, and I am positively furious that Congress is conspiring with Wall Street to rescue the wealth of billionaire fat-cats, while the rest of America goes hungry!

It is no secret that the longer these failed companies are propped up with our tax dollars and our losses in inflation, the worse the subsequent crash and depression is going to be. Instead of continuing to inflate the bubble with this bailout, that rescue plan, or the other new federal program, a failed company needs to go ahead and fail in order to correct the market. The longer these go, the worse it will be for those of us who are now living hand to mouth as a result of the last 20 years of failed economic and monetary policy.

If you have any hope of getting my vote in November, you will vote "no" to any sort of bailout, rescue, or nationalization scheme to save the wealth of Congress' wealthy friends.

Thank you for your time.
    Thank you patriot. Thank you