Thread: Taxpayers Forced To Bailout Zionist Gangsters The Financial Crisis On Wall Street

Default Taxpayers Forced To Bailout Zionist Gangsters The Financial Crisis On Wall Street

The Gang of Zionists Behind 9-11
    Ben Shalom Bernanke, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, is the dedicated Zionist Jew behind the $85 billion taxpayer-funded bailout of Maurice Greenberg's criminal enterprise, A.I.G.

Maurice Greenberg, the Zionist criminal behind A.I.G.,
    is deeply involved in the false flag terror of 9-11.

The current financial crisis in the United States involves some of the very same Zionist criminals and entities that I pointed out in my recent chapter, "The Architecture of Terror: Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9-11."

The collapse of their criminal scams on Wall Street could result in more information coming out about the Zionist gangsters behind 9-11.
    Such outrageous criminal scams cannot be kept hidden for long.

The government loan of $85 thousand millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars ($85 billion) to keep afloat Maurice Greenberg's criminal operation, American International Group (A.I.G.), brings into the spotlight one of the key individuals in the Zionist criminal network behind 9-11.
    http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php...icseen#msg2769

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Default It was the Jooce

"I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

FUNNY!

The RICH and WEALTH have been sticking it to the other LOWER classes for AGES/IONS/~!. Always will, scum like Shummer, Specter, Dodd... know who they answer to, IF, they wish to be "taken care of and to keep their HOBBY of being reelected.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Bruno, grow up. He said "Zionists".

Quote Originally Posted by speech View Post
    The Gang of Zionists Behind 9-11
    Ben Shalom Bernanke, the chairman of the Federal Reserve, is the dedicated Zionist Jew behind the $85 billion taxpayer-funded bailout of Maurice Greenberg's criminal enterprise, A.I.G.

Maurice Greenberg, the Zionist criminal behind A.I.G.,
    is deeply involved in the false flag terror of 9-11.

The current financial crisis in the United States involves some of the very same Zionist criminals and entities that I pointed out in my recent chapter, "The Architecture of Terror: Mapping the Israeli Network Behind 9-11."

The collapse of their criminal scams on Wall Street could result in more information coming out about the Zionist gangsters behind 9-11.
    Such outrageous criminal scams cannot be kept hidden for long.

The government loan of $85 thousand millions of U.S. taxpayer dollars ($85 billion) to keep afloat Maurice Greenberg's criminal operation, American International Group (A.I.G.), brings into the spotlight one of the key individuals in the Zionist criminal network behind 9-11.
    http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php...icseen#msg2769

"Who Killed John O'Neill?" came out several years ago, but it talks all about AIG and their connection to 9/11.

Who Killed John O'Neill?:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17663523144457
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

CAUTION!! The following members openly support George Soros propaganda: CPUd, TheCount, ZippyJuan, undergroundrr, twomp

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Default All I have to say to that is....

Why is it that in every crisis that occurs, someone always feels the need to place the blame on the Jews?

Well look at the list of names involved and then you tell me? lol...what are we supposed to do, ignore it? geesh. tones

Please go look at the roster of names of the people who are CEO/Presidents of the regional outlets for the Federal reserve and their boards and then ask that question again lol. TONES

CitizenPlain

Default the Founding Father of International Finance.

Last edited by CitizenPlain; 05-20-2011 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Knighted View Post
    Why is it that in every crisis that occurs, someone always feels the need to place the blame on the Jews?
    Again, he said ZIONISTS.

Learn the frigging difference.. seriously. Not all jews are zionists and not all zionists are jews.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

CAUTION!! The following members openly support George Soros propaganda: CPUd, TheCount, ZippyJuan, undergroundrr, twomp

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Bruno, grow up. He said "Zionists".

"Who Killed John O'Neill?" came out several years ago, but it talks all about AIG and their connection to 9/11.

Who Killed John O'Neill?:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17663523144457
    Hey, give me a break, I couldn't resist! Especially because OJ has been in the news lately.
    I do know the difference, danno, for the record.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    FUNNY!

The RICH and WEALTH have been sticking it to the other LOWER classes for AGES/IONS/~!. Always will, scum like Shummer, Specter, Dodd... know who they answer to, IF, they wish to be "taken care of and to keep their HOBBY of being reelected.
    you do realize, there are plenty of periods in history where the lower class got fed up and massacred the people in charge. It usually happens once the lower class has nothing. No property, no money, no food, no clothes. The pendulum swings both ways.

I just saw an article on drudge report today. In India, 100 laid off workers bludgoned the company CEO to death. Hmmm....people better wake up. Someone might take offense to being laid off while the CEO walks away with a 132 million dollar severence package. I see a Bad Moon Arisin. TONES

Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    I just saw an article on drudge report today. In India, 100 laid off workers bludgoned the company CEO to death. Hmmm....people better wake up. Someone might take offense to being laid off while the CEO walks away with a 132 million dollar severence package. I see a Bad Moon Arisin. TONES
    well, these employees haven't taken any offense. In fact, all the employees at Bear got severance packages as well. They still believe their CEO was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.