Thread: $$ 1/2 Trillion Bailout

Exclamation $$ 1/2 Trillion Bailout

In this article it mentions that it took taxpayers six years to payoff the savings and loans debacle which happened in the 1980's. That would be equivalent to 200 Billion dollars if it were to happen today. This mess and bailout is going to cost the taxpayers (through a trust fund) at least a half trillion dollars so figure ( and correct me if I'm wrong, it might take tweleve years with the wind at our back to pay this off! I remember what Dr Paul said we have to have double digit sustained economic growth for the next 75 years to pay off the debt! Which anyone with half a brain knows is impossible. Personnally, I believe today our leaders bought time to get the economy past the Novemeber selections. I am also suspicious that the short selling freeze will be lifted come mid January after the Inaguaration. How on Earth are we going to climb out of this hole.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080920/...ncial_meltdown

Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-19-2008 at 11:43 PM. Reason: typo

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It will be closer to $2T which adds to F&F's $1T.

Then the automakers and airlines will need help...

And the Iran war will need funding...

Hyper Inflation is the only way out.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't a thing
    Prostitution is legal
    We have a constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

Your right, I forgot about those things too. In addition there's the clean up and rebuild from hurricane Ike.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Why limit the amount to mere trillions?

Since we're pulling digits out of our deepest, darkest orifices, why not simply make it a cool quadrillion bailout-bucks?

Either way, the "money" only exists in the form of debt.

If you haven't read it yet, please peruse Fiat Money Inflation in France. This is not my web-site, nor do I profit from endorsing this rather dry narrative. I am simply providing you information for your own edification, and which I truly believe will assist you in grasping the sheer magnitude of the economic debacle which we NOW face. Liberty Dollar Monetary Architect Bernard von NotHaus provided me with a hardcopy of this book back in 2005.
    This short book will also provide an historical perspective which will hopefully assist you in understanding where we are headed, with the added admonition that contemporary electronic banking facilitates a minimal need for printing presses and physical paper.

Short version: We are financially scrod! Make preparations, including PMs, security, and bugouts, and prepare for the worst!

Got friends you can trust?
    Peacefully Engaged in Domestic Economic Terrorism Since 2004.

Audit Fort Knox so we will know how much Tungsten backs the FRN!