Thread: Ron Paul's MSNBC video makes ThinkProgress.org again ... some interesting comments.

Ron Paul's MSNBC video makes ThinkProgress.org again ... some interesting comments.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If by interesting, you mean absolutely abominable, then yes.

ThinkProgress.org is a Ron Paul/NeoCon stink hole, because that is the way the folks that run it want it. God forbid something positive and progressive should come from these threads.[[/B]
    Some of these people are really out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-Austin View Post
    If by interesting, you mean absolutely abominable, then yes.
    I was thinking the same thing. I didn't see much substance there. Just more typical right/left bickering and insults from the small minds.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It ranges from "Don't fall for it," to "He's a crackpot, but intelligent and honest, and I respect him."

These people aren't ready to embrace libertarianism, which is clear from the fact that they don't seem to understand what it really is and don't understand economics.