Thread: Federal Reserve to print $180 billion to fight economic crisis

Exclamation Federal Reserve to print $180 billion to fight economic crisis

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Well I'm sure printing more money will help!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How long until the US Dollar isn't worth its weight in rat dung? I give it until next Christmas at this rate.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

This will end well.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by BeFranklin View Post
    Bernanke can only fit so much money on a helicopter.

The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    How long until the US Dollar isn't worth its weight in rat dung? I give it until next Christmas at this rate.
    Are we taking bets on this now?

What about ALL the MONEY we have sent overseas:

JAPAN:
    Bank of ENGLAND
    EC Central Bank

like almost $250 BILLION!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    What about ALL the MONEY we have sent overseas:

JAPAN:
    Bank of ENGLAND
    EC Central Bank

like almost $250 BILLION!
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080919/...ncial_meltdown

The Fed said it had authorized the expansion of swap lines, the process by which it supplies reserves to other central banks, to include amounts up to $110 billion for the European Central Bank and up to $27 billion for the Swiss National Bank.

The Fed also said new swap facilities had been authorized with the Bank of Japan for as much as $60 billion, $40 billion for the Bank of England and $10 billion for the Bank of Canada.

For more than a year, investors around the world have watched with growing alarm as the U.S. economy, the world's largest, has struggled to right itself amid massive home foreclosures, many of them from mortgages issued to homeowners with bad credit.

My bet, they laugh at our money as it is worth much less than thiers is now.It's not enough we have to fix our own economy we have to float the world too.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-18-2008 at 10:48 PM. Reason: typo
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks

Do any of you know how much the Fed has auctioned off this year? or any sources to find out