Thread: Bloomberg:Fed Prepared to Take Bigger Role in Combating Financial Crisis

Bloomberg:Fed Prepared to Take Bigger Role in Combating Financial Crisis

"Sept. 18 (Bloomberg) -- Federal Reserve officials are signaling they are prepared to take an even larger role in trying to contain the deepening financial crisis. "

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=aNJwnVtjN_kg

Oh great - as if they haven't "helped" enough already by seizing various private companies without even a "by your leave" from the shareholders. Our capitalist system is increasing looking like Nazi Germany, Russia, Venezuela - nationalizing this or that at the whim of the bankers.

I watched the movie "Money Masters" http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19560256183936 a few days ago, whose premise is basically that the world is run by a worldwide cabal of central bankers. I was skeptical about a lot of the theories in the movie, but one central theme seems to be coming to pass - the central banks have created an economic crisis so that they can "save us" by buying up our assets at pennies on the dollar, with their fiat currency printed from thin air. Frannie, AIG - these were just the beginning - the FED looks like it may take control of several more institutions. You can add Bear Sterns - JPMorgan got them for next to nothing, and they are a key member of the Federal Reserve. Whether this was an intentional act by the central banks, or just their desperate reaction to market conditions - I am not really sure. The net result is the same.

The FED could end up owning our auto industry, our financial industry, and who knows what else.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the fed needs to save us

thank god they are here

what would we do without them

thank god

lol
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

an even bigger role?? I cant imagine what that role would be, nationalizing all banks?
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Nah, they're going to "nationalize" the Treasury, then it'll be KING BEN I, thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrashertm View Post
    The FED could end up owning our auto industry, our financial industry, and who knows what else.
    And since they do it with money they print that's backed by nothing, They are owning it all with the same amount of money that I have. None. I'm in the wrong business.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    And since they do it with money they print that's backed by nothing, They are owning it all with the same amount of money that I have. None. I'm in the wrong business.
    If I was allowed to rack up debt of $10 Trillion, I could own a few industries myself. My credit score is over 720, maybe I should apply for the credit! lol
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by tsetsefly View Post
    an even bigger role?? I cant imagine what that role would be, nationalizing all banks?
    LOL, seriously, that's what i was thinking too. To quote one of the talking heads "the fed is basically using a bazooka in it's arsenal", that must mean their going to nuke the rest of the private industry next.

Karl Marx would be proud.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    In classic Hollywood fashion, a pregnant woman went into labor during the confusion. Paul delivered the baby, and then punched out a dozen communists.

Banks and Government: 2 Peas in the Pod of EVIL

All American Markets, transactions, people will always be on the Federal Government's Dog Leash.

Nothing will ever be cut FREE again.

Totalitarianism very well polished! Maybe that POS PRESS Nazi Dana Perino can communicate, "It's for the good of the Government, ah, Country!!" is what she meant.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruno1969 View Post
    If I was allowed to rack up debt of $10 Trillion, I could own a few industries myself. My credit score is over 720, maybe I should apply for the credit! lol
    Mine's over 800, can I bid on Morgan Stanley with taxpayer money? LOL
    "You and I have a rendezvous with destiny. We will preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on Earth, or we will sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness." -- Ronald Reagan, 1964