Thread: Has anyone gotten info on Rand Paul for Pres....2012??

Has anyone gotten info on Rand Paul for Pres....2012??

I am serious about this...My husband and I met him and kids for a few hours in SC at the Blimp and I was so impressed...he has all of his dad's knowledge + youth and a cute family. He is the real deal and he is even a Dr. Who fan to boot! What do ya'll think?
    Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
    Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
    Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
    Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
    Every moment, THANK GOD.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would first like to see him run for Congress, or even a local office. His involvement with the Kentucky Taxpayer's Union is certainly a step in the right direction.

I saw him in Kentucky at a RP rally and was also impressed. I agree with the first poster that he needs to start out smaller. From what I have heard I think he does plan on running for congress eventually. Rand 2016? 2020?
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

He said he isn't running for office there yet b/c of Mitch McConnel and his hold on the Republican purse.

So, anyone in Kentucky can vow to vote against McConnel. He has a chance to be dislodged this year by a democrat...

Then, maybe Rand will have a chance.

Does anyone think we will be voting for a president in 2012??????
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

uhhhh... he should do congress first

and im sure he'd win

Last edited by gjvrieze; 01-26-2024 at 10:13 PM.

Yes run for something and build a track record.

Why is everyone 0-60 in here?

That is just like those "trying" to go straight to senate when they have never held any office at all before. I think our revolution needs to use the building blocks and look at a 4-8 year starting point where we build up local and state office holdings and then move on up.

I would love it if we could completely vote out everyone in senate and congress and whatnot BUT it doesn't work that easy. I would also like to see those who we hope will work for us actually build a PROVEN record as doing that at local and state levels FIRST before they try and run for million to multi million dollar campaign runs
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'll be having breakfast with Rand, tomorrow, as part of a book meet up group. We'll be discussing The Real Lincoln, tomorrow.

You want me to ask him about running for Pres. ?
    Hear Congressman Paul's weekly legislative update toll free 888-322-1414

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post
    I'll be having breakfast with Rand, tomorrow, as part of a book meet up group. We'll be discussing The Real Lincoln, tomorrow.

Or even just Congress.

Quote Originally Posted by HarbingerOfTruth View Post
    Or even just Congress.
    Governor would be his best bet, but before that MAYOR.

Why not change one city into a liberty city and get those 100k+ people voting CORRECTLY? Imagine having the highest amount of liberty minded people voting in your districts compared to the rest of America?

We really should deal with this more locally...

If we all took over our cities by being mayors and city council (depending on who actually holds the power, as some allow council and others allow the mayor) then we can educate entire cities into voting correctly next time around AND these campaigns would be easier to win then congressional and presidential runs.

We could also afford to self fund our own campaigns.
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

Quote Originally Posted by HarbingerOfTruth View Post
    Or even just Congress.
    I'm sure he will, when he feels the time is right (run for something).

As I hope all of us will consider running for an elected position. I know I'd never really considered running for a political office, until the last few months. I plan to run for something (a local or state position) in the very near future.

Speaking of Rand. I know not too many posters live near this event, but here it is anyway.

He will be speaking this Saturday around 6pm at a Freedom Fest in Madisonville
    Stanley's Pumpkin Patch
    8157 Brown Road
    Madisonville KY 42431

Quote Originally Posted by TruthisTreason View Post

yeah tell him Dawn and Dale said hi to Duncman!
    Happy moments, PRAISE GOD.
    Difficult moments, SEEK GOD.
    Quiet moments, WORSHIP GOD.
    Painful moments, TRUST GOD.
    Every moment, THANK GOD.

I was hoping for Rand Paul also..but he also has no experience in politics other than campaigning for his pop. tones

Quote Originally Posted by newyearsrevolution08 View Post
    Governor would be his best bet, but before that MAYOR.

Why not change one city into a liberty city and get those 100k+ people voting CORRECTLY? Imagine having the highest amount of liberty minded people voting in your districts compared to the rest of America?

We really should deal with this more locally...

If we all took over our cities by being mayors and city council (depending on who actually holds the power, as some allow council and others allow the mayor) then we can educate entire cities into voting correctly next time around AND these campaigns would be easier to win then congressional and presidential runs.

We could also afford to self fund our own campaigns.
    He's from a small town, I think. Congress (Senate or House), or Governor is the best way to go.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Definitely start small, build a nice following of supporters, and go from there! It would be nice to have another "Paul" in the House!
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

I saw Rand, and I am impressed. I'm sure that his parents raised him with the utmost integrity. I would like to see him take a local seat first.

Did someone say that he lives in Kentucky? I would like to see him address why Kentucky has cameras every few miles in the country on I-65, and why their police force is so aggressive. I didn't get pulled over, but I definitely didn't feel like I was in a free country in both Kentucky and Indiana.