Thread: Aimee Allen - waving flag

Aimee Allen - waving flag

Anyone have a link to any youtube video of Aimee Allen and her band doing the Ron Paul song the second time through on Sep 1st? The crowd went NUTS when they started waving that C4L flag around about halfway though and I've been unable to find any video of it.
    Disclaimer
    Nothing I post is the official stance of the US Air Force. I am speaking as an individual under my first amendment rights.

Change for the sake of change but not doing the right thing is pure folly. Our Revolution must prevail. And it will!
    Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is she single? Anyone know?

One bio of her I saw said that she has a boyfriend. It was a wiki though, so I can't verify that.

There were at least 2 professional cameras filming the entire concert, so I'm sure it'll show up. Hopefully C4L will release it.

CSPAN was covering the event, and if I remember correctly, they aired the first two songs that Aimee and band did. But just before the Wake Up song they cut away. So I jumped on line and found that CNN was streaming the event and they covered both versions of the Wake Up tune (as well as the rest of the event). It was really good. So good that I was moved to send CNN an email thanking them for covering it.

I've been keeping an eye on the CNN videos to see if they would post her performance but I've been unable to find it. They probably still have the footage. I wonder if there is anything we can do to get them to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dary View Post
    I've been keeping an eye on the CNN videos to see if they would post her performance but I've been unable to find it. They probably still have the footage. I wonder if there is anything we can do to get them to post it.
    Am I going to have to teach you guys about old-school pirating? After all, if they won't make the video available at all, is it really pirating? VHS tape is a wonderful thing. Hardly high tech any more, but quite effective...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I didn't know we had a flag. I missed a lot by not going to MN.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    You can purchase a copy of the whole Rally from C-SPAN -- 5 plus hours. I bought a copy but have not watched it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Someone had made a flag with the campaign for liberty logo on it - the band took turns not playing and just running around the stage with it.
    Disclaimer
    Nothing I post is the official stance of the US Air Force. I am speaking as an individual under my first amendment rights.

Change for the sake of change but not doing the right thing is pure folly. Our Revolution must prevail. And it will!
    Ron Paul

There is a you tube... let me find it... I will post it...

Like wise I am hoping to find the last set that J. Lynne did... when everyone turned to the flag and sang along..

There was magic in there air that night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beWy3KqkMlc

this has both times through... Great Video Aimee Rocks!!!

This one is from in the middle of the crowd... Kinda gives you the feel of being there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUqUtLZfT2g

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Is she single? Anyone know?
    I was wondering that myself. She makes music with a guy named Scott, and they are probably in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by Gin View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beWy3KqkMlc

this has both times through... Great Video Aimee Rocks!!!

This one is from in the middle of the crowd... Kinda gives you the feel of being there..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUqUtLZfT2g
    Thanks - that first link is exactly what I was looking for I have goosebumps now :P
    Disclaimer

Ron Paul

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4okdEqRWGyw
    Here's my video from the rally. She gets the flag @ 2:11.

what's the point in this??
    you needn't open every door in the asylum to realize that you are in a madhouse

Current and ex Alex Jones listeners
    Where do you place this guy vis-a-vis AJ ? 1 2

Guest: Eustace Mullins

Quote Originally Posted by afmatt View Post
    Thanks - that first link is exactly what I was looking for I have goosebumps now :P
    You are most welcome... I love watching the vids.. keeps me energized.. it was a great weekend!! An experience we won't ever forget... Can't wait for the next Rally..

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst