Thread: Hurricane IKE - Java video Loop for today... Damn that Hurricane is Growing

Cool Hurricane IKE - Java video Loop for today... Damn that Hurricane is Growing

Damn, that storm is growing... it's starting to look like KATRINA... HUGE!

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/loop-vis.html
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Its sending Katrina victims from Houston back to N/O

Look out for FEMA debit cards and Fendi pocket books and strippers. The money will flow again.

So all the weather people and experts are saying the main concern is storm surge in some low lying houses. Basically, watter running up to the floor of peoples homes. Not a big deal really.

But neocon shill Texas Governer Rick Perry is now giving a report that if you dont get out you will die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    So all the weather people and experts are saying the main concern is storm surge in some low lying houses. Basically, watter running up to the floor of peoples homes. Not a big deal really.

But neocon shill Texas Governer Rick Perry is now giving a report that if you dont get out you will die.
    Play down the Damage and Costs...

but force the People out, nice move Perry. He's another Narsissistic Neocon looking for resume points for the NEXT election. I can see it now...

I did this during IKE

I help that during IKE

I single handedly Blew IKE apart

NOW relect me... of course with a waving flag in the background
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

I wonder if Bush will fly over the wreckage afterwards?
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

just heard that Harris County has been declared a "state of disaster"..i.e. "marshall law" far 7 days...woo hoo.

Mandatory evacuations in some zip codes (not mine...)
    Talk of large police presence and hints of a possible curfew.

Anyone in Houston, I am listening to FM 88.7 and getting live updates interspersed with Opera music...lol
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by hillertexas View Post
    just heard that Harris County has been declared a "state of disaster"..i.e. "marshall law" far 7 days...woo hoo.

Mandatory evacuations in some zip codes (not mine...)
    Talk of large police presence and hints of a possible curfew.

Anyone in Houston, I am listening to FM 88.7 and getting live updates interspersed with Opera music...lol
    Well, you know what they say...it's ain't over 'till the fat lady sings...
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

The particle collider is also a weather machine

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah well they may need to declare Marshall Law in the grocery stores soon. I just stopped by the local Randell's to pick up a jar of mustard and the damn lines were nearly out the door. A bunch of my co-workers are heading out of town right now. No way I'm getting on those Rita-death roads after that last fiasco. I just hope they haven't boarded up the liquor stores yet!

Quote Originally Posted by jacmicwag View Post
    Yeah well they may need to declare Marshall Law in the grocery stores soon. I just stopped by the local Randell's to pick up a jar of mustard and the damn lines were nearly out the door. A bunch of my co-workers are heading out of town right now. No way I'm getting on those Rita-death roads after that last fiasco. I just hope they haven't boarded up the liquor stores yet!
    I don't know how it is in the rest of the country but here in Charleston people have been freaking out about gas. In the afternoon, there were some gas stations with car lines out in the roads. I filled up very early this morning bc. I saw that many of the refineries were closing down to brace for the storm, and there was a report that it could reduce production by 2-5 million barrels....Appearently the word got out when one station, The Pantry, put up a sign asking customers to please limit their purchases to 10gallons. Ever since then it seems the stations have been madhouses around Charleston.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SnappleLlama View Post
    He just might flush his toilet just to help the people.

Joke of the day:
    What's the difference between Sarah Palin and Dan Quayle? Lipstick!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

I like this satelite better:
    http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/gulfir.html
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Looks like the eye is going to hit Lake Charles!

Those Cajuns are water/wind proof.
    Rita went through that area... and they rebound within days. Rita was the same strength as Katrina.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Try this one if you don't have java.

http://www.flashearth.com/

very cool!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by SnappleLlama View Post
    Nevermind that, what if McBama come by? Where'd I put my Ron Paul sign...