View Poll Results: Would you vote for a Barr/Paul ticket?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 64.10%
  • No

14 35.90%

Thread: Would YOU vote for a Barr/Paul ticket?

Would YOU vote for a Barr/Paul ticket?

In the miraculous event that Ron Paul would accept Bob Barr's offer of VP, would you vote for the ticket?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by wgadget View Post
    In the miraculous event that Ron Paul would accept Bob Barr's offer of VP, would you vote for the ticket?
    Already will vote for him!

No, because the only way Paul would accept that offer is if he lost his testicles.

I'd resign to the fact that Alzheimer's set in, as he either forgot the pledges he signed or his promises to us.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Man View Post
    No, because the only way Paul would accept that offer is if he lost his testicles.
    Please do not work against the hypothesis!

I guess I'm kinda irked by the question. After watching millions of MSM types repeatedly ask the same stupid question endlessly, and try to pass that off as an intelligent or reasonable question, to have somebody from here do essentially the same thing is more than a little deflating. I thought that level of of behavior was elsewhere, not here...
    I could ask if the sun flames out tonight, never to be seen again, what will the price of oil be in 2012?? Why ask?? Why answer?? It doesn't matter, there's no way in H*** it's gonna happen.
    To ask that implys that somebody thinks it's a possibility at some level. I think that anybody that thinks that, doesn't have an opinion worth considering.
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
    Paul Revere - "The British are coming!"
    Ron Paul - The Bankers are coming!
    "Evil People win when Good People do nothing"

"You're asking the poor people to bail out the rich. You're asking the innocent
    people to bail out the guilty. You're asking people to just totally defy the Constitution because there's
    no place in the Constitution that says that we can do these things."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not a Barr of it.
    In New Zealand:
    The Coastguard is a Charity
    Air Traffic Control is a private company run on user fees
    The DMV is a private non-profit
    Rescue helicopters and ambulances are operated by charities and are plastered with corporate logos
    The agriculture industry has zero subsidies
    5% of the national vote, gets you 5 seats in Parliament
    A tax return has 4 fields
    Business licenses aren't even a thing nor are capital gains taxes
    Constitutional right to refuse any type of medical care

For Paul, yes. Far better choice than what we have. I don't like Barr but in 4 years we will be begging for a ticket like that.
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

I hate Bob Barr so much that I hate Ron Paul for being his friend and telling him to run. Gah, the hatred is so deep! Ron Paul must have been TRICKED into supporting a closet neocon.
    Last edited by mudhoney; 09-10-2008 at 08:56 PM.