Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: As we argue RUSSIAN BOMBERS just landed in Venezuela !! WTF

As we argue RUSSIAN BOMBERS just landed in Venezuela !! WTF

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falseflagop View Post
    Delivering more Che Guevara posters
    "If Ron Paul had raised 22 million, he'd have 21.8 million on hand. That's about how he does not like to spend". -Pat Buchanan

Putin's just reminding us that he can reach out and touch us. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Probably there to prevent an Obama Invasion (which has been threatened earlier this year)
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Good for them!! Why should we be the only country allowed to spread its military globally.

Russia's response to the "Missile Shield"

Hope Russia starts protecting Iran as well. Russia will come in handy.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yet MSM is quiet on this!!
    The MSM is quiet on any issue that is real and important. I think we should all know this by now

Quote Originally Posted by nbhadja View Post
    Hope Russia starts protecting Iran as well. Russia will come in handy.
    Just because Russia was not to blame for the invasion of Georgia I'm not about to say they're nice guys and I'd like to drink a beer with them. They are not friends of liberty.

Ron Paul's consistent message comes to mind, "What would we do if they came over here and did the same thing to us?"
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    Ron Paul's consistent message comes to mind, "What would we do if they came over here and did the same thing to us?"

I guess we're about to find out, eh?
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

lolz

Russo states that Rockefeller told him, "Eleven months before 9/11 happened there was going to be an event and out of that event we were going to invade Afghanistan to run pipelines through the Caspian sea, we were going to invade Iraq to take over the oil fields and establish a base in the Middle East, and we'd go after Chavez in Venezuela."
    [/conspiracy]

NICE CATCH Josh !

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    lolz

[/conspiracy]
    With Economy in tank War is their solution imho Its coming and tomorrow in anniversary of 9/11

Two bombers?

We have military forces on all sides of Russia, much closer than Venezuela is to us, yet we get indignant over 2 stinkin' planes?

Americans sometimes have a hard time seeing their own hypocrisy.

It's just war games that have been planned for many months.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not to mention the subs on the coasts and bombers flying around and more equipment in Cuba ect ect?
    The demand for US/NATO ships to leave the Black Sea off of Georgia in 21 days? WWIV that's ramping up?

FYI factoids:

1) Some are still working towards a One World government.

2) The important battles aren't seen.

3) It's near the end of this Age.

4) The side that lost is just causing as much ruckus as possible before the end.
    Last edited by Mark; 09-10-2008 at 02:27 PM.

This is no where in our media headline news, what the heck is going on?

How many of you have heard that there is a Russian Air Base in Mexico? I have heard this over the months several times, John Moore Republicbroadcasting.org for one. There are different foriegn troops training on our soil. One of the military sites said the Chinese would be training with us after the Olympics. Northcom on a speech on c-span said they would be all set up by Oct 1. They cover U.S., Mexico and Canada. General Brent Scofield who introduced the General who is the Commander of Northcom introduced him this way " We are the Air Force cabal and we are taking over now". These words and actions worry me.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    It's just war games that have been planned for many months.
    Exactly correct! Rockefeller told Aaron Russo about this 11 monthes before 911.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGF6DDd8Uto

I heard they can put a nuke in a suitcase.
    I wonder how many suitcases can be put in two bomber planes.
    I heard you can walk from Venezuela to Mexico and cross the Rio Grande into the U.S. pretty much unmolested.
    It would be faster to drive though.

You think they would really do that?
    You think they wouldn't? Or maybe someone else would and blame them for it?
    Shizz man, I don't doubt me nothing.

You do realize I just quoted myself don't you?
    I thought so. You are insane dude.
    Last edited by Dieseler; 09-10-2008 at 03:24 PM.

when you $#@! with sleeping bears long enough, eventually they'll push back...

We've been humiliating and exploiting Russia for years...Putin and company have had enough....

Just because Russia was not to blame for the invasion of Georgia I'm not about to say they're nice guys and I'd like to drink a beer with them. They are not friends of liberty.[/QUOTE]

No, but they're a pretty decent check against U.S. neocons, eh?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's some INFO & pics of the B1-B Lancer "Copy"... The Tupolev TU-160:

The Tupolev Tu-160 (NATO reporting name: Blackjack) is a supersonic, variable-geometry heavy bomber designed by the Soviet Union. Similar to the B-1 Lancer with far greater speed, range and payload, but with a lower service ceiling. The Tu-160 is the heaviest combat aircraft ever built.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tupolev_Tu-160

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 09-10-2008 at 05:54 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

No nuclear weapons on Russian bombers in Venezuela: report

AFP
    Thursday, Sept 11, 2008

Neither of the two Russian strategic bombers that flew to Venezuela on Wednesday are carrying nuclear weapons, a Russian air force spokesman said on Thursday, quoted by Interfax.

“There were no nuclear weapons on board these planes,” said the spokesman, Vladimir Drik.

NATO planes tracking the two Tu-160 bombers as they flew to the South American country on Wednesday came “dangerously close,” he added.
    In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.-- Thomas Jefferson

No $#@!, of course there were no nuclear weapons on those bombers. That would be political suicide. Besides they're trade partners isn't this common knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by cska80 View Post
    The MSM is quiet on any issue that is real and important. I think we should all know this by now
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/americ...ela/index.html
    Conspiracy theories are just self-esteem boosters for those who have none. It empowers them with a feeling of being "in the know", and boosts their self-esteem by talking down to everyone as if they are sheep.

When they land in Mexico, then Americans will take notice.

Quote Originally Posted by New York For Paul View Post
    When they land in Mexico, then Americans will take notice.
    Mexico is a good distance away from Venezuela. Besides the U.S. would shoot any second hand Russian bomber, or jet, or whatever else they throw at us down.
    Last edited by Renegades; 09-11-2008 at 11:35 AM.
    Conspiracy theories are just self-esteem boosters for those who have none. It empowers them with a feeling of being "in the know", and boosts their self-esteem by talking down to everyone as if they are sheep.

Super Powers just flexing their muscles. Sheesh, the testosterone in these powers.

Here's the latest:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12239269/

Chavez threatens to expel U.S. ambassador
    U.S. envoy faces threat of expulsion over forays into neighborhoods

“William Brownfield is more active than any Venezuelan opposition leader,” Lara said. “You don’t see the ambassadors of Norway, China, or any other country ... in an activity that has such a clear proselytizing nature.”

Brownfield came under harsh criticism for handing out gloves, baseballs and other gear to young baseball players shortly before Friday’s confrontation. Chavez, who has supplied millions of gallons of discounted heating oil to poor Americans, called the ambassador’s visit “demagoguery” and an attempt by Washington to extend its influence.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast