Thread: Ron Paul Republicans on the DCRC

Thumbs up Ron Paul Republicans on the DCRC

The DC Republican Committee (our "state" governing cmte) is very closed: one can only get nominated from a current member and then approved only by a vote of the current members.

When we were circulating petitions and recruiting delegate candidates, one member of the DCRC signed on to Dr. Paul's slate for a time (he's a government employee and took his name off after the newsletter fiasco). There were 70 members.

This year they added seven more--and three of us were on Dr. Paul's slate! That brought us up from 1 of 70 to 4 of 77. Well, today another member of the DCRC emailed me to let me know that he too is a Dr. Paul supporter! Wahoo, now we're five!
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sweet!
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

damn newsletters.
    love to see that though .
    "You know not what you are given, but forever will you know what has been taken away from you..."

"As long as we live beyond our means we are destined to live beneath our means." - Ron Paul at a CNBC Debate in Michigan (10/09/07)