Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eugenics Quotes: and why we need to vote in Chuck Baldwin.

In a free market studies of eugenics would sky-rocket with break throughs, and do not see why government has to interfere with this.

2) Eugenics would be needed for mankind to break through and become a type 1 civilization, then type 2 and 3 and we become immortal.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by strapko View Post
    In a free market studies of eugenics would sky-rocket with break throughs, and do not see why government has to interfere with this.

2) Eugenics would be needed for mankind to break through and become a type 1 civilization, then type 2 and 3 and we become immortal.
    The government is interfering with whatever it believes is wrong, just like abortion and murder.

2) Eugenics is never necessary, just like food is never necessary, but it's not outright harmful either. There are goods and bads to just about everything.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by lucius View Post
    Josh, our history has been rewritten, whole academic fields of study modified, our science has been hi-jacked largely by corporations and nonprofit foundations. I don’t expect you to believe this. I hope that you may download this 50M, 2086 page report, (click the name) Full Report: US Congressional 1953-54 Reece Committee Hearings -- Congressional Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations. Read it and be dismayed.

Or watch an interview with Norman Dodd, Director of Research, The Reece Committee, few months before his death conducted by G. Edward Griffin: The Hidden Agenda of Tax Exempt Foundations for World Government: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...LHmLTkDg&hl=en
    I'm sorry, what's your point? That wasting money is wrong?

That science as a verb equals the corrupted scientific community related to politics?

We shouldn't use science because it's been hijacked?

Science has an equal playing field of both for-profit and non-profit parties?

The avalanche has already started. It's too late for the pebbles to hold a vote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12