10 18.87%
  • Gary Johnson will run

9 16.98%
  • Other: Say Below

13 24.53%

Thread: Predictions for 2012

Predictions for 2012

Just for fun.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John Stossel.

I fully expect Ron Paul to run again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

When asked by RP Radio if he will run in 2012, he said "I don't give definitives" (like how he never would fully say whether he would run as 3rd party)

When asked by Jerry Hughes, he said, "hopefully there will be someone else running that I can support"

Ron Paul won't have the energy to run in 2012. It'll be up to Gary Johnson to run as a republican.

I voted for Ron Paul because I hope he does run. Barry Goldwater, Jr. or Gary Johnson could also make an effective run for President in 2012.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

Sarah Palin

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Just for fun.
    Sarah Palin

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Run Jesse Run!
    I ignore the fact that RP's take back the GOP strategy is working. I ignore the fact that RP accomplished more from his 2008 GOP run than he ever has before. I ignore the fact that 3rd party candidates lose and are a joke to voters. I ignore all this b/c I have an arousing fantasy where RP runs 3rd party in 2012, magically polls at 15%, magically is allowed in the debates, and then magically wins the election. Trust me, it'll work this time.
    - The naive attitude of too many RPF members

I would put all the effort I put into RP's 2008 run into a 2012 Ventura run. If it was Ventura/RP it would be unstoppable!
    For Liberty - Feature-length doc about the 2008 R3V | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AdamT View Post
    I would put all the effort I put into RP's 2008 run into a 2012 Ventura run. If it was Ventura/RP it would be unstoppable!
    And I wouldn't even vote for it.
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.

If McCain wins in 2008 then by 2012 election process will be suspended indefinetly due to national security concerns.

If Obama wins in 2008, then by 2012 election process will be suspended indefinetly due to change zombies instituting a thousand year personality cult dictatorship.

The great thing about being a pessimist is you are always being proven right, or else you're being pleasantly surprised.

If Ron runs, I will definitely vote for him again. I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to retire, though. I have always liked Gary Johnson. I think that with Ron's guidance, Gary Johnson would make a good president.

Ron Paul will be much too old to run. IMO these will be no more elections. By 2012, the $#@! will have hit the fan, and the NAU will be in place. There will be no more free elections.
    Freedom Report

Twitter Page

"I am convinced that there are more threats to American liberty within the 10 mile radius of my office on Capitol Hill than there are on the rest of the globe." -- Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    I fully expect Ron Paul to run again.
    Umm... Ron Paul is currently 73. He will be 77 by then! Not to mention four more years of presidency. Let's just face it. Ron Paul is too old to run again. He deserves retirement and to enjoy his last few years with his family.

He united us to fight for freedom. It's a long term project for all of us. Not Dr. paul. He did what he could. We must do what we can do.

Long Live Ron Paul!
    Long Live the Revolution!

Quote Originally Posted by BCR_9er View Post
    Umm... Ron Paul is currently 73. He will be 77 by then! Not to mention four more years of presidency. Let's just face it. Ron Paul is too old to run again. He deserves retirement and to enjoy his last few years with his family.

He united us to fight for freedom. It's a long term project for all of us. Not Dr. paul. He did what he could. We must do what we can do.

Long Live Ron Paul!
    Long Live the Revolution!
    Reagan was 76 in office. GTFO.

Rp looks god damn 55. This dude ain't taking NO step back from the Liberty movement...

He;s worked 30 years... and it's JUST BEGUN, and you think he's going to drop out?

That is retarded.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Reagan was 76 in office. GTFO.

Rp looks god damn 55. This dude ain't taking NO step back from the Liberty movement...

He;s worked 30 years... and it's JUST BEGUN, and you think he's going to drop out?

That is retarded.
    He does seem healthy and invigorated about life. I'm glad that he has brought all of us together. I will respect him in whatever decision he makes. Maybe he saw that he needed to wake us up before he retired, or maybe he will fight on.

As for Jesse Ventura, well I like him, but I think that he's full of hot air about running. Being a wrestler taught him how to be part of the show.

Gary Johnson is the real deal. I moved to New Mexico in 2001 for college. He is the one that set the stage for the current economic prosperity that Bill Richardson came along and stole the limelight for. My wife's mom still lives there. Things aren't so great anymore for everyone.

When Johnson's terms were up, we had a Republican named Sanchez, Bill Richardson, and a Green Party candidate named David Bacon (maybe others that I was not informed about). I voted for Bacon. A rapid rail system between Santa Fe and Albuquerque sounded like a great idea for a prospering state. Well.... Bill Richardson won. My wife's mom is still waiting on that train.
    Last edited by Micah Dardar; 09-07-2008 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Micah Dardar View Post
    He does seem healthy and invigorated about life. I'm glad that he has brought all of us together. I will respect him in whatever decision he makes. Maybe he saw that he needed to wake us up before he retired, or maybe he will fight on.

As for Jesse Ventura, well I like him, but I think that he's full of hot air about running. Being a wrestler taught him how to be part of the show.

Gary Johnson is the real deal. I moved to New Mexico in 2001 for college. He is the one that set the stage for the current economic prosperity that Bill Richardson came along and stole the limelight for. My wife's mom still lives there. Things aren't so great anymore for everyone.

When Johnson's terms were up, we had a Republican named Sanchez, Bill Richardson, and a Green Party candidate named David Bacon (maybe others that I was not informed about). I voted for Bacon. A rapid rail system between Santa Fe and Albuquerque sounded like a great idea for a prospering state. Well.... Bill Richardson won. My wife's mom is still waiting on that train.
    Yeah Gary Johnson FTW... saw him talk at the CFL. So there is term limits.. no way he can get around it?
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by Hamadeh View Post
    Mark Sanford
    He was at Bilderberger. No way I'm voting for him unless he addresses that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Yeah Gary Johnson FTW... saw him talk at the CFL. So there is term limits.. no way he can get around it?
    Well, he has had his time in New Mexico, but he can continue as President in 2012 if he decides to. He thought that speaking out against the drug war had killed his political career after being governor. I think that Ron Paul and the Campaign For Liberty has reinvigorated that true classical Republican attitude in him. He can now feel proud to stand against the drug war in front of all of America! Don't take my money to lock them up!

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    And I wouldn't even vote for it.
    Dude,

If Jesse Ventura runs, he will most likely have the majority of the RP Revolutions support, you know this. If he runs with ron paul, he'll have probably 95% of the revolutions support.

Im not saying this is goign to happen, or even that this is the best ticket we can hope for but, if the revolution does rally behind a Ventura/Paul or Paul/Ventura ticket, and you dont vote because of some dam principle you have,

you are a sheep... im sorry.

This is the exact mentality that will keep dems and reps in office.

I got a feeling if it did come down to this ticket, and they were serious about ending the income tax, iraq war, and patriot act... you would support them, i dont doubt it
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    Dude,

If Jesse Ventura runs, he will most likely have the majority of the RP Revolutions support, you know this. If he runs with ron paul, he'll have probably 95% of the revolutions support.

Im not saying this is goign to happen, or even that this is the best ticket we can hope for but, if the revolution does rally behind a Ventura/Paul or Paul/Ventura ticket, and you dont vote because of some dam principle you have,

I got a feeling if it did come down to this ticket, and they were serious about ending the income tax, iraq war, and patriot act... you would support them, i dont doubt it
    I'd vote for Paul/Ventura, not Ventura/Paul.

Me too. Jessie is a great interview but is far too easily baited as shown by his convention performance. Gary Johnson is the real deal and might actually get elected.

I'd vote for Paul/Ventura, not Ventura/Paul.
    Yes. If there was an "agreement" of sorts.... aka, Jesse does whatever the fk Ron Paul wants too.. so RP is the puppet master... then hell yeah!

MUauHUAUHAUU!>!>>!
    !

Worthy Threads:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All these things indicate inauguration day January 2013 will be irrelevant.

I mean, duh!

He was at Bilderberger. No way I'm voting for him unless he addresses that issue.
    AGreed..he was the natural choice...until that event.

He, Roy Moore, and Mel Gibson are about it left that are major names out there

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post
    Dude,

wrong

jesse isn't a libertarian

Gary Johnson would be a great candidate. He comes off as a traditional republican and would be able to harness those votes along with us more radical types.

I picked I thought Ventura would run although I would rather it be Johnson.
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    wrong

jesse isn't a libertarian
    Ahh, im too tired to get into it right now StormCommander
    "One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods