Thread: New pics ronstock '08/

Thumbs up New pics ronstock '08/

and some various titled pics
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/2500561...7607150753910/

more to come.....
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice! Thanks!
    Those who want liberty must organize as effectively as those who want tyranny. -- Iyad el Baghdadi

With all the heartfelt weepy sharing that has been going on, I am afraid I missed you guys. Thank you so much for throwing it all together and getting people excited. You had a vision, and we all kind of fell in line with it.
    The San Antonio crew are heroes for bringing the kitchen and putting together the big schedule board.
    Thor was the foundation of our communications, keeping us all in touch and not lost all over the county to have "Deliverance" experiences.
    And what can we say about Arkansas Ken and Casey Jones? They were the backbone of getting stuff done.
    Once again, Kenny, thanks for bringing us all together.
    And now I have to apologize for missing anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Isaac Bickerstaff View Post
    With all the heartfelt weepy sharing that has been going on, I am afraid I missed you guys. Thank you so much for throwing it all together and getting people excited. You had a vision, and we all kind of fell in line with it.
    The San Antonio crew are heroes for bringing the kitchen and putting together the big schedule board.
    Thor was the foundation of our communications, keeping us all in touch and not lost all over the county to have "Deliverance" experiences.
    And what can we say about Arkansas Ken and Casey Jones? They were the backbone of getting stuff done.
    Once again, Kenny, thanks for bringing us all together.
    And now I have to apologize for missing anyone.
    group hug just met the best people i have ever met in my life Paul and Emily and all of you Ronstockers,God Bless You and the best wishes for everyone!!!

I nominate Cowboy Bob to be our new RON PAULFORUMS MASCOT we need more cowboy bob pics
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 09-07-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Great pics!!! And I love the caption about "Bryan the Mossad Agent" hahahaha
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

haha

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Great pics!!! And I love the caption about "Bryan the Mossad Agent" hahahaha
    i thought you would love that one hehe aftering seeing the thread we had to name it that

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep a GREAT SHOUT OUT TO KENNY GRIFFIN(not me the other one) and CASEY THANK YOU FROM MY HEART!!!!!

we need a second on Cowboy Bob i do not have a pic that will upload it wants a link hmmmm, can we get away to upload photos to post instead of http junk, the rest of the internets let you
    Last edited by speciallyblend; 09-07-2008 at 09:42 AM.

MOAR plz.

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by give.me.liberty View Post
    MOAR plz.
    have to wait for my wife to get back,so she can upload them to a http etc etc

I just use http://imageshack.us with the "resize to 640 x 480" option.

In the mean time, here's another sunset pic to tide you over.

"No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Here are some from a young man in my meetup that stayed at Ronstock

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30200411@N05/

Quote Originally Posted by dirknb@hotmail.com View Post
    You have some good ones - weird I only see me in 1 in teh background when I was there since Saturday. You are the one who brought all the kitchen stuff right?
    I was one of the last people to leave.
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Video

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=42460050

used some of your pics ...darn missed some good one's posted today.

I am going to do some work on it but it's the message and the pics go with the song.

TWIMC,

Will there be any more Ronstock events in the years to come? I wish I could've gone to this one!

Quote Originally Posted by lchik View Post
    Video

I am going to do some work on it but it's the message and the pics go with the song.
    nice, glad I stayed up, thanks
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by lchik View Post
    Video

Yes thanks great video

Quote Originally Posted by berrybunches View Post
    You have some good ones - weird I only see me in 1 in teh background when I was there since Saturday. You are the one who brought all the kitchen stuff right?
    I was one of the last people to leave.
    Yep, that was me with the canopies and tables.

Quote Originally Posted by N.cognito1776 View Post
    Better late than never.

they are not showing???

Let's try this again.

Last edited by N.cognito1776; 10-11-2008 at 09:00 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

For those that would like to help with his cremation please donate here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ends-cremation

The guy was with us for a long while. Just seeing this thread took me to the "way back" of 2007-08. Not with times I shared with him, but with times I shared with others back in those "heady" days.

R.I.P., speciallyblend.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 08-02-2016 at 05:22 PM.