Thread: what do u want 2 see?

what do u want 2 see?

Hello, fellow RP fans.

As you probably know, I am a graphic artist. I would like to do some pieces that are important/relevant to YOU and the freedom movement/anti-McCain campaign. Tell me what kind of ideas/themes/text that you would like to see in the visual campaign. If your ideas are workable, I'll use them and link to the finished pieces on my site for you to see and use. All for absolutely free. (what's a little hard work for the liberty cause? No biggie.)

In liberty,
    Matvei.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    awesome... ill be thinking of some ideas

hey whats up bro!

Good to see you made your way here!

i know you from BoM.
    <~~~Jay

I've been banned now too actually. Foolish old Niokahns.

I'll PM you so we can catch up!.

Hmmmm....

Idea:

A class room. Ron Paul is the teacher. McCain and Obama are in the front row... they are characterized as children... palin, hillary, biden can be in the background + whoever state stooge you feel necessary.

Ron Paul will be pointing at the blackboard; it will be the US Constitution..

On their desks... should be exam papers... all with "F's" in red etc...

can think through some more little "things" if you want.. you could do a series... if need be... Next time have a map of the world... and show US bases... LOL.. or the middle east? ehh.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

i'm thinking a big fist squeezing the constitution until it drips blood
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    Hmmmm....

Idea:

A class room. Ron Paul is the teacher. McCain and Obama are in the front row... they are characterized as children... palin, hillary, biden can be in the background + whoever state stooge you feel necessary.

can think through some more little "things" if you want.. you could do a series... if need be... Next time have a map of the world... and show US bases... LOL.. or the middle east? ehh.
    Rump for agreement...

One of my favorite shows was 'The Paper Chase'... That type of setting, would be perfect. Should also include a rip of the EIB neocon network...

Just my $0.00000000000002

dont forget to add Rudy Ghoulieani in the corner wearing a dunce cap. LoL

Thank you all for your awesome ideas! I've got a headfull now, so I'll be working on stuff. In the meantime, keep brainstorming when new ideas strike you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmmm....

Idea:

I love that..

It would make a good Television ad as well.

props to you Conza. and please remember that idea, it could come in handy later on
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

the first piece

I I finished my first piece! See and download it here free- http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...tirepproj1.jpg

Please disseminate it freely far and wide! I gladly accept suggestions for improvements/variations.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    I love that..

It would make a good Television ad as well.

props to you Conza. and please remember that idea, it could come in handy later on
    I'll remember it. Would Ron Paul consider it an attack ad though? LOL...

It's the truth but... I think he needs to allow that kind of stuff.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

thanks, ever'body!

I just want to thank all of you for your support in my efforts. You're an awesome bunch of freedom fighters!

LONG LIVE THE REVOLUTION!

what do u want 2 see?

When asked what he thought about Western civilization, Gandhi replied, "I think it would be a good idea."

I do too.
    Last edited by Truth Warrior; 09-08-2008 at 03:50 PM.

Shameless bump here for self-promotion!

Thumbs up

just wanted to shamelessly bump my thread. Hope you all enjoy the piece I've got up on my site. I hope to finish some new things ASAP.

Luv,
    Matvei. xoxoxo

patriot uprising design! :)

http://s276.photobucket.com/albums/k...tuprising1.jpg

design based on the text copy "patriot uprising".

P.S. thanks for your support and inspiration!

Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-03-2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: I MADE IT WORK! :)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmmmm....

Idea:

I like both ideas For the classroom idea, I'm picturing Ron Paul with the exasperated look he had yesterday...