Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Let me Tell You A Story About the Early Days of This Forum

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    No butt-hurt. WRT means 'With. Regard. To.' You spend an amount of time telling us what we should or shouldn't be doing. What are you doing? In your country. Obviously you live in a libertarian utopia, or a utopia of some sort, that allows you to excoriate us according to your misconceived perceptions.
    I haven't payed Federal or State tax in over 5 years. After this thread was started. I'd say that is a bit of activism.
    It still looks that you are butt-hurt. So only foreigners that live in libertarian utopia can say anything even remotely critical of this forum according to you? I never said I live in libertarian utopia. Your stance is that only people in US should have the right to say anything/something "negative" about this forum. Using obvious genetic logical fallacies, ad hominem and loaded questions/presumptions. Since I am on in US I must be wrong and cant say anything about this forum...pih.

"Easter for needy(poor or whatever is politically correct thing to call them these days in English)" is current project that I am working. If you are interested I can give you bank account...lol. Other than that I am working hard to be independant and self reliant . My family farm is almost 100% completed. We got mini-hydro power plant, mushrooms, vegetables, we planted almost every possible fruit that can grow in our climate. I am looking for 5-10 young Paw-paw (Indian banana) trees and some others. I got some others but what is your point? Would my posts be less truth if I didnt do any activism? If I only did activism would that make my posts automatically truthful? I didnt attacked you personally. I didnt attack anyone. You didnt payed taxes. What does that have to do with activism on this forum?

I offered my help in money-bomb thread. No one responded. Since that thread is it too disorganized and (to use nayjevins term) "potatocouchy" for me, I decided to not post in it and left it because I didnt wanted to get in a way.

You didnt responded: Do you think he was wrong to say it?

What is my misconceived perception? There is abundance of activism threads on this forum? Do you think that this place is still "pinnacle of grassroots activity - an amazing coordinating platform for talented, motivated, liberty minded people to produce effective, targeted campaigns for freedom." (to use nayjevins words)?

I am not involved in any activism on this forum. I am pretty sure neither are you. I currently would have problem to find 5 people who are actually involved in activism on this forum. Not: doing activism somewhere else and are members here! Me, presumably you, and almost everyone else is "RonPaulPotatoCouching.com".
    Last edited by Barrex; 03-30-2015 at 06:26 PM.
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barrex View Post
    Lolz. Why did you get butt-hurt? What does WRT means?

Well there is not one in Croatia but there is in Bosnia and Herzegovina... Anywhere outside mayor cities people are mostly not paying taxes. In 2012 entire state had 214 KM (about 100 euros) , because no one pays taxes...

You think sentiment of that part of nayjevins original post is wrong?

I dont think that this forum should split but I do think that there is almost no activism here...and I found that name "RonPaulCouchPotatos.com" funny... and I still think it is funny. Other part that made it funny is that my post didnt "bring any project closer to fruition"... and then you posted which made it even funnier. I will laugh at anything.

Used to be. Not anymore. I hope it will be again. Money-bomb thread doesnt look promising. Most visited and posted threads are "bestest picture ever (third part)"," what are you watching" etc...

P.s.

Give me your address and I will send you a bottle of beer as a sign of my pure intentions lol... but mostly because it is illegal to send alcohol via mail. Did it few times but never across the ocean.
    It still looks that you are butt-hurt. So only foreigners that live in libertarian utopia can say anything even remotley critical of this forum according to you? I never said I live in libertarian utopia. Using genetic logical fallacy and loaded questions/presumptions. Since I am on in US I must be wrong and cant say anything about this forum...pih.

"Easter for needy(poor or whatever is politically correct thing to call them these days in English)" is current project that I am working. If you are interested I can give you bank account...lol. Other than that family farm is almost 100% completed. We got mini-hydro power plant, mushrooms, vegetables, we planted almost every possible fruit that can grow in our climate. I am looking for 5-10 young Paw-paw (Indian banana) trees and some others. I got some others but what is your point? Would my posts be less truth if I didnt do any activism? If I only did activism would that make my posts automatically truthful? I didnt attacked you personally. I didnt attack anyone. You didnt payed taxes. What does that have to do with activism on this forum?

You are obviously irritated because someone outside US said something about this forum that you dont approve of. Your stance is that only people in US should have the right to say anything/something "negative" about this forum. I offered my help in money-bomb thread. No one responded. Since that thread is it too disorganized and (to use nayjevins term) "potatocouchy" for me, I decided to not post in it and left it because I didnt wanted to get in a way.

What is my misconceived perception? There is abundance of activism threads on this forum? Do you think that this place is still "pinnacle of grassroots activity - an amazing coordinating platform for talented, motivated, liberty minded people to produce effective, targeted campaigns for freedom." (to use nayjevins words)?

I am not involved in any activism on this forum. I am pretty sure neither are you. I currently would have problem to find 5 people who are actually involved in activism on this forum. Not doing activism somewhere else and are members here! Me, presumably you, and almost everyone else is "RonPaulPotatoCouching.com".
    I think educating about the Federal Reserve and the true nature of the Income tax is perhaps some of the most important type of activism here.

Sadly, most don't want to follow through, but some have like phil.

I think it is great and a form of activism/ civil disobedience that so many in your land don't pay income taxes.
    Last edited by Danke; 03-30-2015 at 06:28 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I am not involved in any activism on this forum.
    the mere existence of this forum IS activism.

this entire place is a thought crime in progress.

are there even any parallels? like the dailyobama... or mittromney forums?

I think it is frickin GREAT that we even have folks like yourself! it gives me much hope.
    I also think that we... "locals" carry a special burden.
    freedom, Liberty and justice for all. are not just mere words to me.
    they are my heritage.

heck, even the French gave us a really nice statue in celebration of our effort..
    (too bad nobody knows why it is there anymore.....)
    but! not to worry!

this fight is NOT over.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Oops. Wrong door. Heh...

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It still looks that you are butt-hurt. So only foreigners that live in libertarian utopia can say anything even remotely critical of this forum according to you? I never said I live in libertarian utopia. Your stance is that only people in US should have the right to say anything/something "negative" about this forum. Using obvious genetic logical fallacies, ad hominem and loaded questions/presumptions. Since I am on in US I must be wrong and cant say anything about this forum...pih.

"Easter for needy(poor or whatever is politically correct thing to call them these days in English)" is current project that I am working. If you are interested I can give you bank account...lol. Other than that I am working hard to be independant and self reliant . My family farm is almost 100% completed. We got mini-hydro power plant, mushrooms, vegetables, we planted almost every possible fruit that can grow in our climate. I am looking for 5-10 young Paw-paw (Indian banana) trees and some others. I got some others but what is your point? Would my posts be less truth if I didnt do any activism? If I only did activism would that make my posts automatically truthful? I didnt attacked you personally. I didnt attack anyone. You didnt payed taxes. What does that have to do with activism on this forum?

I offered my help in money-bomb thread. No one responded. Since that thread is it too disorganized and (to use nayjevins term) "potatocouchy" for me, I decided to not post in it and left it because I didnt wanted to get in a way.

I am not involved in any activism on this forum. I am pretty sure neither are you. I currently would have problem to find 5 people who are actually involved in activism on this forum. Not: doing activism somewhere else and are members here! Me, presumably you, and almost everyone else is "RonPaulPotatoCouching.com".
    You really need to get over this "butt-hurt" meme and get over yourself. You like to come and excoriate people here because you don't feel they're doing it your way to your satisfaction. Piss off. I'm a local activist myself and feed the hungry, poor. I do it through a Christian Co-op and I ain't even a Christian. Go figure.
    What I don't do is tell everyone how sucky and disorganized their personal projects are and how they would be a success if they just listened to me. And if you don't think that not paying taxes is a very serious form of activism..well, I can't help you. You obviously don't know our political system and the implications/ramifications of not paying taxes in it.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 03-30-2015 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    the mere existence of this forum IS activism treason.
    Made correction as needed.
    -DHS, Censor's Office

I think it is frickin GREAT that we even have folks like yourself! it gives me much hope.
    they are my heritage.

heck, even the French gave us a really nice statue in celebration of our effort..
    but! not to worry!

this fight is NOT over.
    Your discontent is noted and reported. You will be hearing from us.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Made correction as needed.
    -DHS, Censor's Office

Your discontent is noted and reported. You will be hearing from us.
    FOILED AGAIN!!

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

You offered your help only if someone else would take the reins and do it for you. Why don't you take the reins? Probably for the same reasons others aren't.

What was your opinion on Adam Kokesh's proposed armed march on DC?

IMO it was probably the most effective *potential activism as of yet.

You know back in December 2007, I stood outside at a Gun show in 35 degree temps passing out Ron Paul Flyers and placing them on every car I could. I stood outside with guys who were atheists, and who didn't even own guns. We were all their because we had a single unified understanding of what it would mean to each of us as individuals pursuing our own ends if Ron Paul got elected.

There is always time for political debates, and they are fun and useful and part of this forum. Guilty as charged.

But not if people are going to get all butt hurt, and it is going to keep people from working with each other on significant grassroots projects when those projects arise and are needed.

I have never understood why people try to sabotage those things.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I think educating about the Federal Reserve and the true nature of the Income tax is perhaps some of the most important type of activism here.

Sadly, most don't want to follow through, but some have like phil.

I think it is great and a form of activism/ civil disobedience that so many in your land don't pay income taxes.
    Question is not weather people are engaging in activism outside this forum. I never questioned that. I know that they are. I believe that phill is not paying taxes, but that is beside the point. Question is: Why is this place not:"pinnacle of grassroots activity - an amazing coordinating platform for talented, motivated, liberty minded people to produce effective, targeted campaigns for freedom." (to use nayjevins words)?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You really need to get over this "butt-hurt" meme and get over yourself. You like to come and excoriate people here because you don't feel they're doing it your way to your satisfaction. Piss off. I'm a local activist myself and feed the hungry, poor. I do it through a Christian Co-op and I ain't even a Christian. Go figure.
    What I don't do is tell everyone how sucky and disorganized their personal projects are and how they would be a success if they just listened to me. And if you don't think that not paying taxes is a very serious form of activism..well, I can't help you. You obviously don't know our political system and the implications/ramifications of not paying taxes in it.
    I am not taking your insults emotionally. I will just respond in same manner: Piss off too.(funny) Calm down and read what I wrote again:
    What does that have to do with activism on this forum?
    Butt-hurt meme. I said what I saw. 3 pages and a month of discussing a name and a goal with only a Facebook page to show for is best we can do? I never said that my was in only way. I offered my point of view and wanted to do something. Nothing was being done and I pulled out because I like to do things or not do them. I didnt wanted to talk for a month about doing them. When I decided that I will not be part of this money-bomb I felt like I should say it so that people dont count on me if this thing ever takes off. You keep piling insults and avoid answering questions.

Yes, I understand that you can go to jail for a long time just like Peter Schiffs father for tax evasion. AGAIN:

What does that have to do with activism on this forum?
    Why is this place not "pinnacle of grassroots activity - an amazing coordinating platform for talented, motivated, liberty minded people to produce effective, targeted campaigns for freedom." (to use nayjevins words) anymore?? Currently it is mostly talking... and that is fine. I enjoy talking to like-minded people (more or less)but lets not pretend this is a beehive it once was.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    the mere existence of this forum IS activism.

they are my heritage.

but! not to worry!

this fight is NOT over.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    You offered your help only if someone else would take the reins and do it for you. Why don't you take the reins? Probably for the same reasons others aren't.
    No. I offered help but needed others to join. I specifically offered to work on a list of contact informations of media outlets that would be used to send articles, press releases etc. for money-bomb. I needed team to cooperate with. Should I start collecting facebook pages info? Info for web portals? Only those in Kansas? What format my database should be? Should I use excel or address book? How will those information be "pulled" by mass mailing software (if one is used)? For those questions to be answered there needs to be a team with assignments and a discussion (obviously in my own opinion). I didnt asked that anyone takes reins and does it for me. I simply didnt see a way to do it alone.

3 pages and a month in money-bomb thread are spent discussing 1. name; 2. goal.
    Results: Facebook page for money-bomb created.
    I am all for fun and relaxed conversation of like-minded people, but I would hardly call it "pinnacle of grassroots activity". Again I am not pointing fingers or spitting on people. I openly said that I am currently not engaged in any activism on this forum. I simply say what I see. As an INTJ obviously I am sometimes too harsh with my observations, but I honestly didnt see this storm coming because I thought "RonPaulPotatoCouching.com" was a funny term.... and screw you all it still is.

If this forum were in physical world would it be:
    a) a bar where people come in to chit-chat, show funny pictures to each others, exchange movie reviews, drink and get pointless into arguments about "RonPaulPotatoCouching.com" and others;
    or
    b) war-room where strategies are being discussed and developed, where warriors are planing their next offensive, where hundrets of experts are working tirelessly on developing a new money-bomb;

I am saying currently it is more like a) than it is b).... and that is fine too. From my perspective this is reality.

Quote Originally Posted by fr33 View Post
    What was your opinion on Adam Kokesh's proposed armed march on DC?

IMO it was probably the most effective *potential activism as of yet.
    That activist effort wasnt done on this forum (sadly). Or am I mistaking?

Didnt Adam gave up on it? I believe I wrote it in one of the threads about it: I thought he and his people should go in with muskets. Because argument is often used that second amendment refers only to muskets. It would be much harder to portrait them as gun wackos. Muskets wouldnt make people tens and scared like "assault rifles" do. Muskets dont have that stigma. They are still illegal in DC and he would be still practicing civil disobedience but would prove his point much better. He would also had better chances in court than when he got in there alone with a shotgun.
    Last edited by Barrex; 03-31-2015 at 07:44 AM.

If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

(this post wasnt posted by Barrex. It is posted by some other user but because of some bug it only appears that he posted it)
    A CHALLENGE:
    LETS SHOW THIS STUPID FOREIGNER BARREX HOW WRONG HE IS. LETS GET 50 PEOPLE IN MONEY-BOMB THREAD. LETS START WORKING ON THIS MONEY-BOMB HARD. LET US CONTACT EVERYONE AND PUT MORE MANPOWER AND HOURS IN IT THAN IN ANY PREVIOUS MONEY-BOMB. LETS SHOW HIM HOW IT IS DONE. LETS SHOW HIM WHAT A DICK HE IS AND LETS MAKE THIS MONEY-BOMB A GREAT SUCCESS.

ONCE WE DO THAT WE CAN -REP HIM, RIDICULE HIM AND MAKE HIM FEEL LIKE A COMPLETE MORON... that he is.

Not to go off topic, but this thread title reminded me of this:

"Let me tell you of the days of high adventure!"

It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was going thru some archives and the names Ghemminger and Seekliberty came up. lolz.....

didn't ol' George4title get arrested for being a turrrerst some years back?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Orenbus, who the $#@! is that, and who made him a moderator?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Orenbus, who the $#@! is that, and who made him a moderator?
    It is OK , he is bonafide .I endorsed him.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It is OK , he is bonafide .I endorsed him.
    Now my suspicions are even higher.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567