Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Meanwhile, back at the ranch

Guess I should join in the lovefest hmm?

Really enjoyed hanging with all you guys, and I'm definitely down for it next year...wherever I am Thanks again Paul and Emily for having us, and providing us good food....and to Kenny for organizing it, and to the others that were there early on Friday setting everything up for us. The whole thing confirmed to me that we have a lot of talented, energetic people who will continue to do great work for us all.

Maybe I can convince the parents to rent out some of our farm in MD for Ronstock 09? Hahaha....
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    You're not making the claim that there's no objective best diet, are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dirknb@hotmail.com View Post
    Paul & Emily, your hospitality was unbelievable. Thanks so much for putting up with us! Bev and I had a great time with all of you. Kenny, thanks for putting this together. Ken & Casey, thanks for building the showers. Bev definitely appreciated that!
    thanks Dirk.
    but Eric and I can only take credit for the showers as the plumbers. Will, Kris and casey built them. Casey was active and involved in all aspects of both the construction and deconstruction..
    Ken
    ps.
    I saved the shower heads for next year!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL - Dirk got the ginormous pic's problems too

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Farmer View Post
    Love it, because I know who this is

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा
    aka Wicked Heathen
    I was a nasty woman before Trump made it cool.

Quote Originally Posted by give.me.liberty View Post
    Love it, because I know who this is
    Isn't he charming? lol
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

Yes, we all know who he is...

And to Emily... I was the one who talked to you briefly on Tuesday... It was nice talking briefly before I had to leave... Unfortunately it had to be on sad terms...

To those of you who don't know me, I was the one with the blue car and little yellow tent... I had to leave Ronstock early to deal with the death of a close family friend... As much as I wanted to be able to stay at the event, my heart was miles away in Kansas, and I felt my family needed me there too much to stay... Home now, and a big thank you to those of you I was able to meet at Ronstock...

Arklatex

Woah there I am in that big pic on the last page, the camp all the way to the left with the blue car, that's me the tall one in white. We had our own little campfire back in that corner every night.

I don't seem to have made the ginormous pic. The Incredible Folding Tent and the Ancient Family Weber did, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Smile

WooHoo finally back in Texas I had a great time. Miss you all so much. can't wait till next time. Paul and Emily thank you both so much for letting us stay at your beautiful home. Ken and Laura thank you for well so much starting us going and keeping us going. Eric Chris Ken Matt and Will for all thier technical expertise. Mike and Ben for wifi. Dirk and Beverly for the tent home kitchen and living room. Geez I know I am missing so many wonderful people. Everyone make sure if I hav'nt got you yet to add me as a friend because I am all yours friend

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much to you and Paul for taking the chance and hosting, I had a great time at the farm. It was like I had known everyone that I just meet- "instant Karma" indeed.

Glad to see you registered here too.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Thank you so much to you and Paul for taking the chance and hosting, I had a great time at the farm. It was like I had known everyone that I just meet- "instant Karma" indeed.

Mossad!!
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    Mossad!!

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    I must have missed something... Still have 41 pages of new posts to get too...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

I must have missed something... Still have 41 pages of new posts to get too...
    Welcome back --- You have all sorts of interesting threads about your days as a spy.

Josh exercised a little creative freedom while you were mountaineering.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Oh hey! I didn't know that was you at the farm! Our very own admin...look how much attention I pay.
    "If a life could have a theme song -- and I believe every worthwhile one has -- mine is a religion, an obsession or a mania, or all of these expressed in one word: individualism. I was born with that obsession and have never seen and do not know now a cause more worthy, more misunderstood, more seemingly hopeless, and more tragically needed." -Ayn Rand

hehe

Quote Originally Posted by berrybunches View Post
    Oh hey! I didn't know that was you at the farm! Our very own admin...look how much attention I pay.
    well bryan looked like a hippie at ronstock08, remember he is a mossad agent he had to fit in ,so he didn't look like a clean cut texan like in his pic, dam stinking dirty hippies gotta love hippies
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12