Thread: The 2008 RNC for Dummies?

The 2008 RNC for Dummies?

Hey, folks. I just got back to observing the news cycle after taking a blissful two-to-three-day break to bask in the warmth of the Rally for the Republic on CSPAN2 and it's subsequent sweetheart reception on cable news. I didn't watch the RNC and tried to pay as little attention to the goings-on as possible. But now that I'm back on the forums, galvanized by the amazing speakers and phenomenal success of the R4tR, I'm hearing whispers and innuendos of nefarious goings-on at the convention. Can anybody simplify and explain what happened to the Ron Paul delegates in a way that even a total political newbie can understand, because if there has been chicanery or shady behavior in my political party, I want to be on the horn with these folks as soon as possible to give them a piece of my mind and put pressure on them to straighten it out!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You want simple? The convention was run with an iron fist--using everyone up to and including the Secret Service to intimidate and enforce compliance. That's what happened.
    When all else fails,
    there's always
    www.escapeartist.com

Quote Originally Posted by freelance View Post
    You want simple? The convention was run with an iron fist--using everyone up to and including the Secret Service to intimidate and enforce compliance. That's what happened.
    In your opinion, would it be more effective to direct my complaints to Local, State, or National GOP headquarters?

Thanks!