Thread: RNC - Activists Charged With Terrorism Under the Patriot Act

RNC - Activists Charged With Terrorism Under the Patriot Act

Activists Charged With Terrorism Under the Patriot Act at the Republican National Convention

Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTQXRI_IaEE

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4w9P...watch_response

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcbRq...watch_response
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The definition of Terrorism, as drawn from the charges....

"The use of nonviolent means to express political dissent"

America has stumped to it's LOWEST OF LOWS.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeStanart View Post

+1

If Ron Paul were dead, he'd be rolling in his grave.

Right now, he's probably...er...rolling all over his desk, smashing his chocolate chip cookies.
    Originally posted by revolutionman:
    "I don't like bob barr, the hair on his face is evil. I know thats dumb but there is just something i don't like about his moustache and eyebrows."

Originally Posted by amy31416:
    "Quit insulting snakes and lizards by comparing them to our politicians."

SAVE BUNCHIES!

+2
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

This has been expected for a long time. Is anyone surprised??! The question is what ware WE going to do about this? I guess just sit back and bitch about it on the forums?

Quote Originally Posted by SnappleLlama View Post
    If Ron Paul were dead, he'd be rolling in his grave.

Right now, he's probably...er...rolling all over his desk, smashing his chocolate chip cookies.
    lol

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    edit: Speechless.
    EXACTLY... that's the GOAL of this TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

Definition of the NEW US PATRIOT: ONE WHO PUTS GOVERNMENT, PARTY, and POWER, ahead of the PEOPLE and LIBERTIES.

This country's people are so SCREWED!
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    EXACTLY... that's the GOAL of this TOTALITARIAN GOVERNMENT.

Definition of the NEW US PATRIOT: ONE WHO PUTS GOVERNMENT, PARTY, and POWER, ahead of the PEOPLE and LIBERTIES.

This country's people are so SCREWED!
    So again I ask, what are we going to do about it??

I don't have youtube at work.

Is there any news source. I'm having a hard time believing that political activists were charged with terrorism without some sort of qualifier.

I knew it was coming, but not this fast. It hasn't even been on the books very long. Please provide me with a summary or link.

If this is true, we may be too late for politics.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

/bump.

I really would like some information please.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by JeNNiF00F00 View Post
    So again I ask, what are we going to do about it??
    First of ALL the 3rd parties: Independent, Libertarian, Constitutional, & Green parties, NEED and MUST UNITE, NOW!

It's the only way to wedge the people in against the 2 party dictatorship.

How IRONIC, when the government wants to start WARS or RAISE TAXES, they want the PEOPLE to UNITE and buy into their schemes, yet when it comes to freedoms and Liberties, the 2 party dictatorship wants the people as separatist.

RON PAUL and the CFL MUST get the 3rd parties together, ASAP!

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Please summarize what happened on the youtube links.

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    How IRONIC, when the government wants to start WARS or RAISE TAXES, they want the PEOPLE to UNITE and buy into their schemes, yet when it comes to freedoms and Liberties, the 2 party dictatorship wants the people as separatist.
    "I'm a uniter, not a divider." What a bunch of Orwellian crap. "Yer either with us or yer with the terrists." Might just as well invite people to beat their neighbors up today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

From all these posts, i assume someone has viewed the youtube. Can you summarize? Does everyone have me on ignore or something?

www.micahnelson.com

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by micahnelson View Post
    I don't have youtube at work.

Is there any news source. I'm having a hard time believing that political activists were charged with terrorism without some sort of qualifier.

I knew it was coming, but not this fast. It hasn't even been on the books very long. Please provide me with a summary or link.

If this is true, we may be too late for politics.
    Here's a story in the LA Times -
    http://www.latimes.com/news/nationwo...,7911659.story

Terrorism charges filed in alleged plot to disrupt GOP convention
    Eight suspects are accused of planning violent acts to block Republican delegates.
    By P.J. Huffstutter, Los Angeles Times Staff Writer
    September 4, 2008
    ST. PAUL, MINN. -- As clashes between police and protesters subsided outside the Republican National Convention on Wednesday, county prosecutors charged eight people with conspiring to cause a riot as part of a terrorist act.

The eight suspects were arrested in connection with raids of homes in the Twin Cities that were conducted by the Ramsey County Sheriff's Department before the convention began.

The charges are highly unusual because of the terrorism aspect. Ramsey County Atty. Susan Gaertner said she could recall no such case in her 24 years with the prosecutor's office.

"This was the most serious charge that we found that was supported by the evidence," she said. "The terrorism aspect is appropriate. This is not your average criminal charge, but this was not your average crime."

If convicted, the suspects could each face up to five years in jail, a $10,000 fine, or both.

Bruce Nestor, president of the Minnesota chapter of the National Lawyers Guild, which is representing several of the suspects, called the charges ridiculous.

The accusations are "an effort to equate publicly stated plans to blockade traffic and disrupt the RNC as being the same as acts of terrorism," Nestor said in a statement.

Seven of the eight arrested are being held at Ramsey County Jail on $75,000 bond: Max Jacob Specktor, 19; Erik Charles Oseland, 21; Eryn Chase Trimmer, 23; Luce Guillen-Givins, 24; Nathanael David Secor, 26; Robert Joseph Czernik, 32; and Garrett Scott Fitzgerald, 25. Fitzgerald is from Kasota, Minn.; the others are from Minneapolis.

Monica Rachel Bicking, 23, also of Minneapolis, was released earlier in the week, pending further investigation. A warrant was issued Wednesday for her arrest.

According to the complaint filed in Ramsey County District Court, the eight suspects are leading members of the RNC Welcoming Committee, a self-described anarchist coalition. For at least two years, the group mapped out violent methods to disrupt the convention and prevent delegates from entering the Xcel Energy Center in downtown St. Paul, according to the filing. The group allegedly had considered barricading bridges, spraying delegates with urine and possibly kidnapping delegates.

The arrests follow a nearly yearlong investigation by the sheriff's office and federal law enforcement agencies. An undercover investigator and informants were used to monitor the group, according to court documents. The inquiry found that the group had connected with sympathetic factions in dozens of cities to recruit volunteers and raise funds, according to the documents.

p.j.huffstutter@latimes.com
    End the Fed Minneapolis Meet-up
    www.meetup.com/ETFMpls

That which is not just - is not law.
    -William Lloyd Garrison

"We have the right to assembly and it’s the duty of the patriot
    to protect his country from the government.
    But when we try it…but when we try it…
    But when we try it…
    it’s CONSPIRACY TO RIOT! "

Man just goto the news section of google and search "rnc terrorist patriot act" there's tons of articles about it even in the msm..

Quote Originally Posted by smileylovesfreedom View Post
    Thank you very much.

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    "I'm a uniter, not a divider." What a bunch of Orwellian crap. "Yer either with us or yer with the terrists." Might just as well invite people to beat their neighbors up today!
    During my Eastern European Tour, paid for by the U.S. Government/Taxpayers... the Warsaw Pact repeatedly broadcasting TV commercials, radio ads, and print to TURN IN; your neighbors, your relatives, co-workers, colleagues, even family members. This is when they spoke of dissension, the west freedoms, obtaining western goods, listening reading, speaking in any matter of Western broadcasts or communications.

You can receive: Heroes' Medals, Food/Goods/Monetary REWARDS etc.

We mocked them for that, and the ROAD BLOCKS, ID CHECK POINTS, YOUR PAPERS/ID, on you at ALL times...the government controlled media, their STORM TROOPERS suppressing the people. Putting massive limitations on gatherings, communications, saying the people need to sacrifice for the government and security. To remain safe... no probable cause required for anything.

We laughed at it all and fought covertly against the COMMUNIST TOTALITARIAN DICTATORSHIPS Empires of LIES.

Here we are 20-25 years later in the SAME EXACT SITUATION in AMERICA! Although, more thoughtfully "REFINED & POLISHED"

The SAME EXACT thing we spent, LIVES & TRILLIONS fighting, has been bestowed(ENFORCED) upon the people in this nation.

Well, I can say, An Educated Citizen is the greatest enemy to ANY government.

PS: on the TERRORIST BS charges... The GOP/RNC in collusion with SS/FBI/St. Paul Police/Security, put a fine print line in the demonstration permits... they had most of the permits EXPIRE PRIOR to the start of the convention hours. Sly Bastards!
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 09-05-2008 at 01:46 PM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran