Thread: RNC pulls plug on Oklahoma votes

RNC pulls plug on Oklahoma votes

PRESS RELEASE
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

September 4, 2008

on behalf of the Ron Paul delegates in the Oklahoma Delegation in
    St. Paul Minneapolis

Last night the Oklahoma Delegation's vote total was incorrectly recorded by the convention secretary during the roll call vote.

Sen James Inhofe was presenting the report for the Oklahoma delegation. His microphone was cut off before he gave the vote totals which were 39 McCain and 2 Ron Paul (cast by legally unbound delegates). Despite Sen Inhofe's efforts and outcry from some members of the delegation, he was unable to gain the attention of the chair to correct the vote which the secretary read incorrectly as 41 votes cast for McCain by Oklahoma.

Lynn Windel, the Oklahoma National Committeeman, rushed to the front to try and correct the official roll. It is not known if the record was corrected because no correction was read by the secretary.

Whatever the record states, the public national moment for all Ron Paul supporters and delegates was lost. One Oklahoma delegate was seen openly weeping. This critical moment for Ron Paul supporters can never be recovered but an attempt must be made to make this right and have history accurately reflect each state's precious votes.

Today at a breakfast Sen Inhofe apologized to the delegation for the error. Oklahoma GOP leadership said that a press release from the state chairman correcting the matter publicly will be forthcoming.

http://www.freeople.com/blog/the-pla...t-counted/1348

For more information call Kaye Beach 405.818.3224 or Sandra Crosnoe 918.440.6876

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mr. Inhofe just went up in my book several respect points. Thank you, Mr. Inhofe.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

I would reserve respect until a formal press release goes out on behalf of the delegation!

Oklahoma has Technical difficulties

http://www.freeople.com/blog/will-in...-chairman/1357

Oklahoma Senator Inhofe had his mike cut. Our vote was then incorrectly reported by RNC.
    Our delegtes went through hell on a stick at the RNC and demonstrated remarkable courage under fire.

They were searched, followed and had papers confiscated. Virtually all communications out during critical portions of the RNC.

If I had any doubt that McCain would pick up where GW left off, I don't now.

The npower tactic aplpied from the top are simply overwhelming.
    This is not America.

My heart is broken for my country and how to procede from this point is unclear. I suppose I'll just mourn for an few days and wait for God to provide.

Axxiom

The Rule of Law Party in action. Isn't it beautiful?

Excuse me, I feel sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

.....more

http://www.freeople.com/blog/the-pla...t-counted/1348

I am heartsick right now, too.
    Need to recuperate and then climb back on the horse.

Please post any info you may find regarding this.

Ax