Thread: RNC Fraud?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tell me about it, Ron Paul had more then 5 votes. I saw 7 votes just before the end of the voting was over and then at the very end, they said he had only 5.

The GOP has lost my vote forever!

I noticed these things too. It was so disrespectful to the delegates and degrading to the party.

Well, it's about time somebody figured out that the republican party is largely lying self centered jackasses. Admittedly, I've encouraged people to become part of it. BUT, those people have have a lower threshold of acceptable behavior than I do. Personally, I can't STAND to be around those(dumb, self centered, delusional) jackasses. So be it.
    To those that can stomach being amongst them, more power to ya, and thanks.!
    "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win." - Mahatma Gandhi
    Paul Revere - "The British are coming!"
    Ron Paul - The Bankers are coming!
    "Evil People win when Good People do nothing"

"You're asking the poor people to bail out the rich. You're asking the innocent
    people to bail out the guilty. You're asking people to just totally defy the Constitution because there's
    no place in the Constitution that says that we can do these things."

Say what you will about the Libertarian Party, but they do not crush dissent among the ranks. Hell, it took SIX BALLOTS to determine the presidential nomination at the LP convention.

For the life of me, I can't understand why Paul and the CFL are pursuing the futile couse of "changing the GOP from within" rather than pursuing a "third path".

Ron could have had the LP nomination on a silver platter and essentially merged the CFL with the LP (and maybe even the CP and several other smaller parties) to form a political force to be reckoned with on the ballot in 49-50 states.

Instead, we continue down the path of fragmentation, division, and directionlessness as the Dems and GOP forge full steam ahead.

Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by svf View Post
    Say what you will about the Libertarian Party, but they do not crush dissent among the ranks. Hell, it took SIX BALLOTS to determine the presidential nomination at the LP convention.

For the life of me, I can't understand why Paul and the CFL are pursuing the futile couse of "changing the GOP from within" rather than pursuing a "third path".

Ron could have had the LP nomination on a silver platter and essentially merged the CFL with the LP (and maybe even the CP and several other smaller parties) to form a political force to be reckoned with on the ballot in 49-50 states.

Instead, we continue down the path of fragmentation, division, and directionlessness as the Dems and GOP forge full steam ahead.

Damn.
    He could have (and that would have been awesome!), but I think he would have had to give up his seat in Congress as a Republican.

That's a huge sacrifice we can't afford.

I guess RP really wants it to be one for all and all for one! It would be nice but very unlikely!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Haha, I personally talked to ten delegates who changed their candidate preference to RP. I met ex Huckabee delegates, ex Romney delegates, ex McCain delegates, everybody who changed their mind and said they will be voting for RP. Hopefully, now there will be some more Republicans who have experienced being excluded because they made the right choice. It's the RNC's $#@!ups like this that have given us so much support from disgruntled republicans.

The Rally was a huge success. 12,000 in attendence. Full house. No doubting it. No denying it.

CFL Membership jumped 10,000 in one day alone after the rally.