Thread: Universal Soldier - > Universal Champion of Liberty

Universal Soldier - > Universal Champion of Liberty

I appreciate RP bring up this song: www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2FFd-U12Bs and voicing its human development. I look forward to a singer/songwriter putting Universal Champion of Liberty to Song.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was intense - Ron basically suggesting that military act on principles of Liberty implying possible disobedience. I bet the establishment loved that.

I think RP was saying that unsure young people who don't know about human/constitutional values of non-inteventionism, role of gov't, etc. are left with a void inside which jaded human businessmen can exploit for their ends which they have been doing for at least 1,000 years (time used in Universal Solider).

This was Ron Paul at his finest.

He "confessed" for his role in ignorantly hiding behind patriotism and being a willing cog in the freedom destroying military machine!

Can you think of any other politician to speak that kind of honesty and truth?

This is was a profound moment in RP's speech, definitely had me thinking for a while about the angle of a recruit who just wants to do good for his country and be patriotic but is faced with only one option in society; that is to be the universal soldier. Universal Champion of Liberty, was epic.

There's an ancient energy in teenagers that wants to be initiated into manhood. There used to be ritual processes for this transformational event that taught a new man ethics, codes of honour, how to treat a woman, how to be real, they learned ancient wisdom tales by heart, how to play music, write poetry, ... Greedy businessmen with their churches destroyed this* and used this energy for their aims.

*perhaps a bit like how Jesse explains how Clinton and Dole destroyed a third party person from speaking.