Thread: Who was the special guest at 2:50pm?

Who was the special guest at 2:50pm?

I must of missed it + the rally ran a little late I heard. On the R4R website, it says they were going to have a special guest at 2:50pm. Anyone know who it was? I was secretly hoping it would be Pat Buchanan or something.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i missed it to actually. The times were way off which threw me for a loop

----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Really? Why was it kept a secret? Anyway, is there a youtube of it?

Quote Originally Posted by danberkeley View Post
    Really? Why was it kept a secret? Anyway, is there a youtube of it?
    It wasn't a secret. I posted that thread Aug 29, 2008.

I'm looking for it on YouTube.com. No one has posted it yet.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

I thought it was just a cool song by Ministry

Was it not Evan Something (forgot last name-Zandt or Vandt?) the Olympic swimmer guy?
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Quote Originally Posted by Carole View Post
    Was it not Evan Something (forgot last name-Zandt or Vandt?) the Olympic swimmer guy?
    Erik Vendt I think, they started late so I think they kind of messed with the schedule.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was the Olympic swimmer.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870