Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your blood or ours, the tree of liberty will be watered

Quote Originally Posted by powerofreason View Post
    I think I just earned a wiretap. I'm so proud of myself
    I imagine we all earned them long before your last comment
    "Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
    —Charles Mackay

"god i fucking wanna rip his balls off and offer them to the gods"
    -Anonymous

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry, I've looked but any youtube of this?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Governor, if I had foreseen the use those people designed to make of their victory,
    there would have been no surrender at Appomattox Courthouse; no sir, not by me.
    Had I foreseen these results of subjugation, I would have preferred to die at Appomattox
    with my brave men, my sword in my right hand."
    - Robert E. Lee to Governor Fletcher S. Stockdale (D-Texas), 1870

i think i just found my new ringtone.

I agree that the tree of Liberty (which is almost dead) needs some serious attention.

Paul and many surrounding him have the right answers, the problem is that the GENERAL POPULOUS either doesn't care, doesn't want it, or is to ignorant or DELUDED by the "baghdad BoBs of MSM".....

Considering this REAL PROBLEM how does one then react to "their DUTY" according to our own Declaration of Independence??? Obviously we CAN'T and SHOULDN'T expect to "wait around" for the rest of the citizens of the various states to "hopefully" come-around (something I doubt will happen)...THIS PRECISE point was made by Patrick Henry in his famous "liberty or death" speech:

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot?
    These men did not have a constitution that was being ignored/slighted/subverted at this time by "domestic enemies", they had to PLEAD their case to the OVERLORD.....do we have to PLEAD a case??? I think not.

what the C4L needs to make crystal clear is what are our LINES IN THE SAND... I guess I should read Paul's recent book because I think that is the point that Paul lacks....Paul lacks DRAWING the hard line.

Draw the line and then move forward as REVOLUTIONARIES (as is our duty) to overthrow the tyrants. As long as the public KNOWS FULLY what the POINTS ARE is the critical aspect (similar to Bin Laden's Fatwa...and our Founding Fathers precise PETITIONS spelling it out).

Let's get it on....just as Patrick Henry already said!!
    Last edited by fj45lvr; 09-03-2008 at 12:15 AM.
    "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."--Thomas Jefferson

No need for this yet until "Martial Law" is officially declared, but if you want to bring the government to its' knees in fear...the angry minority just has to take up sniper positions all across the land.

Ventura brought this up once. Remember that guy in the news a couple years back sniping people on the street? Everyone including the police were scared. And that was just one person. Now imagine trained people? Ventura said him and his veteran Navy Seal buddies could take up sniping positions if they wanted and bring the Union into a state of fear.

Think about it. All of a sudden the idea of fighting the great evil machine with the bigger guns almost sounds do-able if it has to come to this.

There, I just earned myself a wiretap as well.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 09-03-2008 at 01:22 AM.

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... What country before ever existed a century and half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.
    Letter to William Stevens Smith (November 13, 1787), quoted in Padover's Jefferson On Democracy

Ever member here is on "The List."

Quote Originally Posted by powerofreason View Post
    I think I just earned a wiretap. I'm so proud of myself
    Wiretapping is part of the free package

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nt
    Last edited by Live_Free_Or_Die; 11-15-2009 at 01:56 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12