Thread: Palin meets with Israel Lobby and Lieberman

Exclamation Palin meets with Israel Lobby and Lieberman

Why am I not surprised?
    "We had a good productive discussion on the importance of the U.S.-Israel relationship, and we were pleased that Gov. Palin expressed her deep, personal, and lifelong commitment to the safety and well-being of Israel,"
    http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...2/1327325.aspx
    Last edited by max; 09-02-2008 at 04:27 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She got to do the prayer, remember

If she wasn't all pro-Israel she wouldn't have been picked. Anyone that has ever gone off on Israel in any way, shape and/or form will not become a President, it's that simple.
    FJB

I wish she would pledge a lifelong commitment to the safety and well-being of the UNITED STATES.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

with each and every mention of AIPAC and Israel plus some US government official or representative or governor the more I dislike Israel... I am tired of some little country on the other side of the world influencing the great country of US of A.

This is why it matters NOT whether McCain or Obama wins. All parties are indebted to AIPAC and Israel forever. The foreigh policies will stay the same. As soon as Palin prays at the shrine of AIPAC you can forget any of the qualities that made her a supporter of Ron Paul. She sold out everything.

SO CAN WE PLEASE STOP WITH THE PALIN CHEERLEADING HERE? PLEASE?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Why am I not surprised?
    "We had a good productive discussion on the importance of the U.S.-Israel relationship, and we were pleased that Gov. Palin expressed her deep, personal, and lifelong commitment to the safety and well-being of Israel,"
    http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archi...2/1327325.aspx
    Well, that didn't take long. I second Cowlesy's comment.

Lol

This is hilarious! In a sickening kind of way.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    This is hilarious! In a sickening kind of way.
    It is! --- I almost was just waiting for a Palin/AIPAC news story to pop up.

AIPAC has to be the most powerful lobby, beyond even the oil lobby or the NRA in the United States.

Our foreign policy will never, ever change with any administration as long as they are this powerful.
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    This is why it matters NOT whether McCain or Obama wins. All parties are indebted to AIPAC and Israel forever. The foreigh policies will stay the same. As soon as Palin prays at the shrine of AIPAC you can forget any of the qualities that made her a supporter of Ron Paul. She sold out everything.

Bottom line is Obama-Joe or McCain-Palin, have your pic because you know one of these will be in the white house soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowlesy View Post
    I wish she would pledge a lifelong commitment to the safety and well-being of the UNITED STATES.
    +1
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

the only way we can beat Israel is to hope that someone (maybe Obama, maybe Palin) will tell them to go to hell after they are elected. I wouldn't hold my breath but stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK View Post
    Bottom line is Obama-Joe or McCain-Palin, have your pic because you know one of these will be in the white house soon.
    Not if the election gets suspended
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

I pick Bob Barr-just to piss off the establishment and lay down something for future freedom fighters to build on. I doubt the elite rep/dem duopoly will die in my lifetime. Plus, I don't like these kind of false choice/dilemma fallacies!

Well..this doesn't surprise me at all. If Bill Kristol liked her that's a very bad sign. tones

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    the only way we can beat Israel is to hope that someone (maybe Obama, maybe Palin) will tell them to go to hell after they are elected. I wouldn't hold my breath but stranger things have happened.
    Last president who did that was JFK

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'd rather lose with dignity than win with remorse.
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

when they say country first do they mean USA or Israel?

Let's put it this way, here is the Head of Homeland Security with his Dad and Uncle. How much outright "coincidence" do people need. If you look him up you can read about his mothers (Livia [Eisen] Chertoff) dealings with Israel. Oh yeah and his wife is/was a co-chair of the regional Anti-Defamation League's (ADL) civil rights committee. People are stupid..... has anyone heard of that one thing.... uhhhhh... oh yeah... Cui Bono!.... it is that simple. Say whatever you want, these guys are not looking out for the our best interest, that's for sure!

FJB

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Last president who did that was JFK
    george bush sr actually threatened to cut off aid once didn't he

he bowed down a couple weeks later though

I was wondering exactly the same thing. That "country first" sign is in all their rallies.

Why not say USA? It's easy to spell.

Quote Originally Posted by cindy25 View Post
    when they say country first do they mean USA or Israel?

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion."
    - Thomas Jefferson

WATCH: The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

READ: Tragedy and Hope: A History of The World in Our Time - Carroll Quigley

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post

YES! Please! This should quell you Palin lovers that thought she was somehow any different and that she would steer McCain in the right direction.
    Last edited by H Roark; 09-03-2008 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H Roark View Post
    YES! Please! This should quell you Palin lovers that thought she was somehow any different and that she would steer McCain in the right direction. LOL!
    I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post to RON PAUL FORUMS. If I am mistaken, forgive me for my skepticism.

If not, please extoll how you expect Palin to "steer" McCain from a 100 years in Iraq candidate to someone that believes in a libertarian leaning Republican philosophy where things like civil liberties, small-government, and a desire to end the empire are at the forefront of his agenda.

(All while she meets with AIPAC with Lieberman in tow and an Israeli flag hanging in her GOVERNOR'S office.)
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Nope, no sarcasm. I was being serious. I'll get rid of the rolling eyes heh.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I haven't been to church in some time, i think ill be going every Sunday now till election day