Thread: Russia’s Pres Medvedev "Russia cannot accept a World Order....."

Russia’s Pres Medvedev "Russia cannot accept a World Order....."

Ya see...Russian Elite are not opposed to One World Government per se.....they are opposed to not having more power within the NWO.

Russia Today
    September 1, 2008, 5:36
    Russia won`t accept unipolar world - Medvedev

http://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/29736

Russia’s President Dmitry Medvedev has outlined five principles guiding his foreign policy in the wake of the recognition of South Ossetia and Abkhazia as independent states. He said Russia recognises international law but won’t accept decisions ‘made by one country solely’.

In a joint interview with Russia's three major television channels, Medvedev said that, first of all, Russia recognises the supremacy of international legal fundamentals, which define relations between civilised nations.

"Second, the world must be multi-polar. Single polarity is unacceptable," Medvedev said.

"Russia cannot accept a world order, where decisions are made by one state, even such a serious one as the United States,” he said.

Such a world is unstable and might lead to conflicts, he said.

rest here:

http://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/29736

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    "Russia cannot accept a world order, where decisions are made by one state, even such a serious one as the United States,” he said.

Was that translated wrong or did he really mean to say the United States is a serious state (or maybe I'm reading it wrong?)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post

Was that translated wrong or did he really mean to say the United States is a serious state (or maybe I'm reading it wrong?)?
    Which word are you objecting to....serious or state or both?

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post

He means that he cannot bow down to huge demands just because it's coming from one nation, especially as one as powerful and determined as the USA.

Russia cannot accept a World Order
    Good for them! I heard they will not have vodka at the NWO bar anyhow..

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

Quote Originally Posted by CurtisLow View Post
    Good for them! I heard they will not have vodka at the NWO bar anyhow..
    Don't start celebrating just yet. If you read the whole article, they just want a bigger piece of the NWO pie.

ahhh well, if they wont join us, just kick their asses, right?
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be. -Ron Paul (1984)

Uh, they have their own NWO.... yeah, its probably not as bad, but I do NOT want to see it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    let russia have their own sphere. the usa has been sitting on monroe doctrine for so long without letting other countries play near their own borders. i say there should be a putin doctrine. it can't be the medvedev doctrine because that guys such an obvious joke puppet it's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotOne View Post
    Don't start celebrating just yet. If you read the whole article, they just want a bigger piece of the NWO pie.
    I bet, and if anything the sound bits are just to confuse us. The elites think we are pawns to be toyed with. Another cold war....hahaha.... Putin and his KGB friends are probably all buddy buddy with Bush's oil friends.
    " Anyone can become angry. That is easy. But to be angry with the right person, to the right degree, at the right time, for the right purpose and in the right way - that is not easy." --Aristotle