Thread: Morons on parade

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Congressman and presidential hopeful Ron Paul has always opposed the Iraq war, and that’s really, really great. I’m happy for him. The right wing ideologue actually gets the war, the CIA’s practice of so-called extraordinary rendition and Guantanamo right - but the balance of what he gets wrong is glaring and is almost as frightening as the amount of friends and colleagues I respect that have signed on as Ron Paul supporters. People seem to like that he appears to be an unusual Republican candidate, but right below the surface of the libertarian mask that Paul wears is an ultra nationalist, gun loving Christian conservative that opposes affirmative action, a woman’s right to choose and same-sex marriage. And… oh yeah: he hates immigrants.
    Ok I stopped there... I didn't want to wish death upon someone just for their ignorant and totally delusional remarks veined with bull$#@! and laced with retarded venom.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

I may throw up
    "If a nation expects to be
    ignorant and free...
    it expects what never was
    and never will be."

The writer is a dummy. tones