Thread: Ron Stock is starting to roll...

Hybrid View

Default Ron Stock is starting to roll...

Just checking in-- everything is going great here. Some good R&R today. Things pick up strong tomorrow and will take off from there up until the Rally.

Specially Blend already has his DJ system up and running and has been rolling out some great music. There is a scattered tent city building... Get here or stay tuned...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sounds like fun.
    • Negativity is ignorance, and ignorance is your own personal tyranny. It tells you how to act, how to talk, how to think, and what to feel. You will never see a world without tyrants until you release your own. ~Honored to be Among You

How does Ron stay so calm?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Good shit

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    Good shit

Did you get your tent? When will you be here?
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Site Usage Guidelines which define a Code of Ethics, etiquette on the treatment of others, protocols for the content you post and information on the promotion of businesses and other self-interests. Disagreeing or debating with the Site Staff is perfectly allowed and welcomed, don't think otherwise.

Pics or it didn't happen :P

Quote Originally Posted by UtahApocalypse View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen :P
    +1

Unapologetic Feminist Nirvikalpa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

post pics please!

What do you want me to do, to do for you to see you through?
    A box of rain will ease the pain, and love will see you through.
    Box of Rain, Grateful Dead

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV
    A real feminist would have avoided men altogether and found a perfectly good female partner. Because, y'know, all sexual intercourse is actually rape.
    निर्विकल्पा

I got a few pics trying to find a blank dvd then will upload them later tonight

It looked like they were having great fun and I got to meet Bryan and others from here too cool

sweeeeeeeeet tell kenny to keep on spinnin!

Pics or GTFO!

No pics from me... I've got to meet a lot of forum members so far. Meet shemdogg today-- you wouldn't believe who he is tenting up with...
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Site Usage Guidelines which define a Code of Ethics, etiquette on the treatment of others, protocols for the content you post and information on the promotion of businesses and other self-interests. Disagreeing or debating with the Site Staff is perfectly allowed and welcomed, don't think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    No pics from me... I've got to meet a lot of forum members so far. Meet shemdogg today-- you wouldn't believe who he is tenting up with...
    I wish I was still there. Oh well, I'm taking care of some stuff at home and I'll be back with my wife after the Ron Paul Nation Celebration tomorrow night.

I'll post a few pics in a short while.

How were the steaks?
    "No matter how noble you try to make it, your good intentions will not compensate for the mistakes that people make; that want to run
    our lives and run the economy, and reject the principles of private property and making up our own decisions for ourselves." -Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bryan View Post
    no pics from me... I've got to meet a lot of forum members so far. Meet shemdogg today-- you wouldn't believe who he is tenting up with...

who???

Had a burger, myself. Good stuff. Weber grills are the best.

Most fascinating crowd I've ever hung with. What's more, the stars are plentiful and beautiful. You can even see the Milky Way from here. The campfire smoke follows you around no matter how you try to get away, just as a campfire should. Even the pit bull is in a mellow mood.

Haven't seen a troll yet. Having fun. Wish you were all here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calvin Coolidge View Post
    'About the Declaration there is a finality that is exceedingly restful. It is often asserted that the world has made a great deal of progress since 1776... and that we may therefore very well discard their conclusions for something more modern. But that reasoning can not be applied to this great charter. If all men are created equal, that is final. If they are endowed with inalienable rights, that is final. If governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, that is final.'

I have to agree...too much country music. tones

have a GREAT time you guys!! it must be awesome finally connecting w/everyone! wish i could be there!!!!!

aloha to all!