Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FUNNY! Putin accuses FOX News of "pooping pants"

Smile FUNNY! Putin accuses FOX News of "pooping pants"

Remember the video of the 12 year old Ossetian girl on FOX News that was cut off by the host?
    (you can you tube it)

Pravda article...Last paragraph....

"He (Putin) exemplified his point of view with the interview of the US girl of Ossetian origin on Fox News. "As soon as the host did not like what she was saying, he began to interrupt her, he started to cough and croak. He was ready to poop his pants and do it so expressively to make her break off. Is this what they call information? No, this is not. This is misinformation,” Putin said.
    http://english.pravda.ru/russia/poli...41-Putin_CNN-0
    Last edited by max; 08-29-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: spell

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL...I like any guest that leaves Fox News putin in their pants!!!

FUNNY! Putin accuses FOX News of "pooping pants"

Good one
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

i wish our man RP was as tough on FOX as Putin is...

ya gotta love the pair of balls on judo blackbelt Putin

To be quite honest, that interview was fair. The girl had a chance to say what she wanted even after the break. Now, why they don't allow more time for people like Ron Paul or that girl, I don't know. And why they never interrupt by saying "these are not facts that Fox News can confirm" when Bill Kristol or Karl Rove speaks is also another mystery.

Fox News is bias, no one here should be surprised. It's the technique they use that might surprise you.

Fox News, I gotta say, is pretty good at what they do. That's why they're in business.

[QUOTE=why they don't allow more time for people like Ron Paul or that girl, I don't know. And why they never interrupt by saying "these are not facts that Fox News can confirm" when Bill Kristol or Karl Rove speaks is also another mystery.

.[/QUOTE]

No big mystery....FOX News is owned by arch-neocon warmongerer Rupert Murdoch...and according to ex-employees...Rupert rules with an iron fist when it comes to political agenda

the fish rots from the head first

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmistad View Post
    Fox News, I gotta say, is pretty good at what they do. That's why they're in business.
    They are not good at what they do, the people they are feeding bull$#@! to are just to dumb to realize it.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I like Putin, the guy has balls and i personally know allot about the Russian culture and how people view him back home, the guy is a hero in Russia regardless of how the west paints him, The guy has done allot for his people, what has Bush done for us? Aha, yeah, ok.....

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmistad View Post
    To be quite honest, that interview was fair. The girl had a chance to say what she wanted even after the break. Now, why they don't allow more time for people like Ron Paul or that girl, I don't know. And why they never interrupt by saying "these are not facts that Fox News can confirm" when Bill Kristol or Karl Rove speaks is also another mystery.

Fox News is bias, no one here should be surprised. It's the technique they use that might surprise you.

watch it again, he did cut her off, watch her say "that's not what you want to hear"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8XI2Chc6uQ

and whenever Fox News is mentioned I like to post this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pOFGkrHoVQ

Putin may be the most genius head of state (amongst the world's most powerful nations) alive today.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK View Post
    I like Putin, the guy has balls and i personally know allot about the Russian culture and how people view him back home, the guy is a hero in Russia regardless of how the west paints him, The guy has done allot for his people, what has Bush done for us? Aha, yeah, ok.....
    Ah, yup.

Putin’s real crime is that he has refused to play by the rules of globalization. In fact, he has done something rather remarkable, indeed, unheard of these days in most Western countries—he has sought to pursue policies that truly are in Russia’s interest. Putin recently commented, “Russians will never allow for the development of the country along a destructive path, the way it happened in some countries in the post-Soviet space.” In other words, Putin is uninterested in Wilsonian crusades in the Middle East, undermining his own economy with suicidal free-trade pacts, driving down wages with Third World immigration, or turning over Russia’s beloved oil and gas assets to multinational corporations. Putin is doing what he was elected to do: protect Russia.

And in doing so, Putin has proven himself a true Russian patriot.

Putin is no angel, but he is hardly the devil incarnate that many in the media make him out to be. He has sought to steer a course he feels reflects the long-term interests of the Russian people. In fact, he is pursuing a my-own-country-first policy that many Americans wish our own leaders would follow.

http://www.takimag.com/site/article/...he_propoganda/
    Last edited by inibo; 08-30-2008 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DAFTEK View Post
    and it shows. i seem to get the feeling just by how he carries himself and how he speaks that he might be a good guy. i like him from what i can tell. ild like to see him and bush fight it out amongst themselves in the ring instead of the looming war threats by bush.

Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    and it shows. i seem to get the feeling just by how he carries himself and how he speaks that he might be a good guy. i like him from what i can tell. ild like to see him and bush fight it out amongst themselves in the ring instead of the looming war threats by bush.
    lol That would be a dream come true, Bush would run like a pussy he is, Putin would eat him alive and throw his bones to the Iranians to make more oil out of them

Putin has a Black Belt in Judo. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdXwu2MXR_s

Putin truly loves his country and people, he broke the communist system from within, Russia has more exotic cars and women then anywhere on earth Too bad our dollar is now worthless an we have to buy Hundays

Putin The legend lols: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0t9h...eature=related

Moscow today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGmTRi542V8

Putin has done for Russia exactly the opposite of what Bush has done to America.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by satchelmcqueen View Post
    LOL!!! Putin holds a blackbelt in judo. I'd luuuuuv to see him and the college cheerleader Bush have it!!!

we are look'n REAL dumb...

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post

It seems to come in waves, like a forum-wide phase lasting anywhere between a couple days and a month or more! Probably government testing out personality manipulation chemicals in the water supply or maybe the air?

Sprinkler Rainbow Conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    Yep - and I wonder how long Fox News would even be in existence over there. I'll take my chances throwing snowballs at Hannity.

Are you all pro-Russia / Putin or anti-Bush / neocons? hmm. Sometimes it's hard to tell. Enemy of your enemy is your friend?

Quote Originally Posted by jacmicwag View Post
    Yep - and I wonder how long Fox News would even be in existence over there. I'll take my chances throwing snowballs at Hannity.
    I don't think anybody is saying Putin is a saint, or that we want the same kind of leaders here. My point in posting that quote was that he is doing his job, in a very Russian way, of looking out for Russia in a way that is not destroying his country. We are not Russia and his way is not our way, but, damn, wouldn't it be nice to have a president who worked as hard as Putin protecting America's interests as opposed to those of corporate welfare recipients and foreign lobbyists?*

*And I'm not just talking about Israel.

Quote Originally Posted by inibo View Post
    I don't think anybody is saying Putin is a saint, or that we want the same kind of leaders here. My point in posting that quote was that he is doing his job, in a very Russian way, of looking out for Russia in a way that is not destroying his country. We are not Russia and his way is not our way, but, damn, wouldn't it be nice to have a president who worked as hard as Putin protecting America's interests as opposed to those of corporate welfare recipients and foreign lobbyists?*

*And I'm not just talking about Israel.
    Statism is statism. "Countries" are figments of our imagination. They're prisons.

Even Putin is accusing Fox News of bias!!!

WTF has this world come to when a State loving, commy, former soviet waste of sperm can ACCURATELY accuse an American media outlet of delivering misinformation?!?!?!

If criticism like that, coming from people like that doesn't set off the general publics fascism alarm, nothing will.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    Are you all pro-Russia / Putin or anti-Bush / neocons? hmm. Sometimes it's hard to tell. Enemy of your enemy is your friend?
    The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that he just gave my enemy a black eye.

I know Pat Buchanan is not a favorite of many people here, but he is a very intelligent man who understands history. He understands that the US and Russia should be natural allies, if you go in for the whole alliance thing. In any event, making enemies of them is a bad, bad move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRl-BvKJII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9OP0Fi5l-4

Quote Originally Posted by inibo View Post
    The enemy of my enemy is not my friend, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over the fact that he just gave my enemy a black eye.

I know Pat Buchanan is not a favorite of many people here, but he is a very intelligent man who understands history. He understands that the US and Russia should be natural allies, if you go in for the whole alliance thing. In any event, making enemies of them is a bad, bad move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBRl-BvKJII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9OP0Fi5l-4
    Too bad Pat is a big-time protectionist.

Statism is statism. "Countries" are figments of our imagination. They're prisons.
    Well, I haven't quite reached the Anarchist position, yet, and I'm not saying Russia is some kind of paradise. Russia is not our problem, they are no threat to us unless we keep pushing them. Putin is not the one trying to spread democracy and global hegemony. If we were minding our own business events in Georgia would be of little consequence.

Yes, he is. That's one of the things I don't like about him, but that does not invalidate what he is saying in this instance.

The press in russia is more free than the press here. You need to get past this "communist Russia" bull$#@!. That's history now.

The only time Russia places restrictions on political or journalistic activity is when it is a CIA front.....like that Zionist traitor Gary Kasparov

Ohhhh no Joe on the atack again.... hahaha... You never give up do you? lolz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast