Thread: The "Special Guest" is John McManus, president of The John Birch Society

The "Special Guest" is John McManus, president of The John Birch Society

I received this email from alerts/jbs-org:

[Subject:] Help Teach the Roots of Our Republic!

Dear Friend,

The Ron Paul Rally for the Republic is just days away. We have just received word that John McManus, president of The John Birch Society, will be speaking at 2:50 pm during the Rally, Tuesday, September 2, in Minneapolis.

Again, we want to ask for your help in distributing copies of the DVD, “Overview of America,” to the attendees -- especially the grassroots leaders. Mr. McManus wrote and narrated "Overview of America."

We expect to give out several thousand of these DVDs.

"Overview" supplies a base of understanding of the wonderful American system and how and why we stand out from the rest of the world. Once Americans again understand the wisdom of our Forefathers and the beauty of our system, they will become very jealous of it and want to protect it.

Those citizens who watch "Overview" will understand the importance of preserving our Republic and will oppose changing it into a regional North American Community or Union.

"Overview of America" provides an understanding of what liberty is all about in a manner that is very easy to understand and nonpartisan, which makes it especially effective for educating new people.

We are still duplicating copies as rapidly as we can. Will you help defray some of the costs?

Visit JBS.org to donate. Look for the "Donation" box on the right-hand side.

Sincerely,

Arthur R. Thompson
    Chief Executive Officer

P.S. – If you donated last week after receiving my first email, I extend a much appreciated thank you. Your gift will go a long way in helping us reach more and more concerned Americans with our freedom message.

Also, don't forget to register at our newly updated JBS.org site!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I figured that out when Bryan posted this thread:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t=john+mcmanus

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    Yeah, I figured that out when Bryan posted this thread:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...t=john+mcmanus
    Missed that thread, thanks. I'm always late to the party! I did a forum search for "mcmanus rally" but "Forum rally booth sign-up" didn't catch my eye in the results.