Thread: I have found the perfect form of government

I have found the perfect form of government

Monarchy. The only way for the world to be truly safe and happy is to be under a benevolent monarch, who has all power at his command, yet does not abuse it. And I have found the perfect candidate, seeing as how me being around him everyday gives me the best and most accurate opinion. I thus throw my hat in the ring and volunteer my services.
    11:02 PM [Mitt Romneys sideburns] Mormonism is like a Sean Hannity wet dream of patriotism
    4:45 PM [Kludge] No name-calling, please, Jer-Bear.
    4:49 PM [MRoCkEd] I don't support Ron Paul
    7:45 PM [stormcommander] if you want to do it at night, i will be at ccsu
    2:28 PM [Kludge] Fucking kids fucking their ****-fucking-sexuals goddam Jew fuckers....
    12:40 AM [Old Ducker] kludge and I both worship the same goddess
    12:42 AM [Old Ducker] it comes down to josh

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    nice... all hail king luke

wait no, that wouldn't work, because i would have to be queen of any country ruled by monarchy... and my boyfriend would have to be king of that country, so maybe we can just buy a continent, and appoint kings and queens for each country

Quote Originally Posted by roxic27 View Post
    nice... all hail king luke

wait no, that wouldn't work, because i would have to be queen of any country ruled by monarchy... and my boyfriend would have to be king of that country, so maybe we can just buy a continent, and appoint kings and queens for each country
    I can just appoint you Queen of North Atlantia (Thats Canada for those not in the know )
    11:02 PM [Mitt Romneys sideburns] Mormonism is like a Sean Hannity wet dream of patriotism
    2:28 PM [Kludge] Fucking kids fucking their ****-fucking-sexuals goddam Jew fuckers....

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    yes, yes that would be fine

And what about your lineage?
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

No such thing as a benevolent absolute ruler.

Edit: Except Bob Ross
    Last edited by Andrew-Austin; 08-27-2008 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew-Austin View Post
    No such thing as a benevolent absolute ruler.
    King Luke, I believe, your benevolence, it would be in the best interest of a continued peace in Utopia to banish Andrew Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    And what about your lineage?
    well if the king is benevolent, he will teach his kids to be the same way, thus eliminating any problems and if one of his sons is just a bad apple for some reason, he can choose to just give the throne to another son. it makes sense to me.

i have also been thinking that the tyranny that we face today, is actually worse than the tyranny faced by the British crown up until the revolution. like they had a lot less rights violated and were not taxed as much as we are (no income tax and only relatively small taxes on goods)... yet they revolted because up until before that, there was not much of a problem with a monarchy (with parliament) and people were happy with it (the people in that country that is, as long as the monarch cared about his country). up until the british imposed their tyranny on the americans, crown basically was not involved at all, and that was why it seemed so bad to the americans that the crown was involved with them. so they revolted. but now today, we face a greater tyranny by a much greater government. however, we (americans in general) have grown used to the fact that the government is involved so much and just go along with it because they dont know any better.

the reason that the colonists noticed when the tyranny started was because the fact that it was a monarchy. they objected that one man should have so much power. therefore, when that monarch does get to powerful, it is human nature to have a revolution against that monarch. however, when our federal government started becoming a tyrant, people did not notice it because they thought that the government had the right to that power because of the way it is set up with different branches, representation, checks and balances, etc. this made people think that it was not a problem that the government had power since it was not all in one man's hands and thus they thought it was justified. and now, we are so used to the fact that the government is involved so much that we dont even notice the tyranny it has over us.

therefore, even though a republic is ideally the best form of government, a monarchy is better. a republic can grow in power and authority without the people doing anything about it while a monarchy cannot do the same without the people holding a revolution against that government.

note: wow... i just thought that all up as i was typing along so im sorry if it is not very fluent...

EDIT: you know what... im just gonna post a new topic with that.
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be. -Ron Paul (1984)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Like A Rock View Post

therefore, even though a republic is ideally the best form of government, a monarchy is better. a republic can grow in power and authority without the people doing anything about it while a monarchy cannot do the same without the people holding a revolution against that government.
    Lew Rockwell interview with Hans Hoppe about that very same arguement:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/?...hat_failed.mp3

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ForWhichItStood View Post
    Eh, I think anarcho-capitalism is more ideal.

agreed

"That Government is best, which governs not at all."
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by lukeownzu View Post
    Monarchy. The only way for the world to be truly safe and happy is to be under a benevolent monarch, who has all power at his command, yet does not abuse it. And I have found the perfect candidate, seeing as how me being around him everyday gives me the best and most accurate opinion. I thus throw my hat in the ring and volunteer my services.
    I saw an interesting quote written on the wall of a bathroom at a bar the other week.

One person wrote:

"If there is hope, it lies in the proles"
    -George Orwell

Then underneath it another person wrote:

Orwell was an idiot. If there is hope it lies in a benevolent elite

If we have complete anarchy, someone will rise up, create an army, and enslave everyone else.
    If we have a system like that of today, the government quickly devours the people, and we are controlled thus by an elite.
    Minarchy or any other form of very limited government will bring about the same consequences as that above, but a little less quickly.
    Then again a Monarchy would be the same today as the global elite will, since we would most likely not get a benevolent and somewhat fair ruler, as the age we live in IMHO indicates that any global control will turn out like AJs End Game.
    But it might be better then government turning bad, so I am ready to say it now:
    All or nothing.
    - lukeownzu

I believe the perfect form of government is the one in the Kingdom of Heaven. God is perfect, therefore his Kingdom is perfect. Man is not perfect, and therefore, neither are any of his governments.
    http://www.ronpaul2012.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by GK Chesterton
    It is often supposed that when people stop believing in God, they believe in nothing. Alas, it is worse than that. When they stop believing in God, they believe in anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rt. Hon. Edmund Burke
    Nothing is so fatal to religion as indifference.

well yes, on a global scale, yes... but in one country, that could not possible work
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be. -Ron Paul (1984)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Close but no cigar.<IMHO> Autarchy AKA self-government of the sovereign nation of one, is still my pick as best.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/autarchy