Thread: Hannity Forum Discussing Ron Paul Mailing of DVD

Hannity Forum Discussing Ron Paul Mailing of DVD

I guess Hannity Forum is trying to warn that Ron Paul is "trying to mess up the GOP convention" by mailing out DVDs to all the Delegates about Ron Paul's accomplishments, background, and liberty Platform. Scared of a bit of liberty and freedom to think for themselves?

I guess I am not seeing a problem here, is McCain so weak, a DVD message from Ron Paul, A Republican, is going to mess things up for McCain.

Sad State of Affairs for McCain.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    man wtf u doin on hannity forums?

spying
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Well, your right, I wanted to see the political take on the DNC Convention. I was long kicked off that forum for supporting Ron Paul. Busted my bad for going back, still banned for life for supporting Ron Paul. - I can't post, but I can read the postings.

I missed the political discussions to be honest. I actually did like the fact you could discuss political coverage. I happened to see that thread about Ron Paul, of course it was quickly removed.

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    o rly
    we gots our peoples too.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Couldn't find the thread, guess it got pulled by the heavy-handed moderator. The existence of anything Ron Paul-related causes too much free, critical thinking.

It is so freaking scary this political coverage. Us out here, and a dog and pony show from Obama and Mcain - for sure you want to scream from the mountain, WAKE UP America, you are giving your Country Away. Both are losers.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.