Thread: Redefining terrorism

Redefining terrorism

I'm worried.

I'm concerned that many of the anti-terrorism laws we're passing in America won't be used against terrorists at all, but rather against ordinary citizens.

In fact, there's evidence it is happening already.

Let me give you one example.

Steven A. Magritz of Wisconsin doesn't fit the terrorist profile. Yet he is the state's first victim of an anti-terrorism unit formed after the Sept. 11 attacks.

In 2001, Dane County seized his 62-acre property in the town of Fredonia because he reportedly didn't pay some $30,000 in property taxes. Now the property, with frontage on the Milwaukee River, is being turned into parkland.

Well, understandably, Magritz was pretty upset by the action. So what did he do? Did he hijack a plane? No. Did he make threatening comments to government officials? No. Did he hold anyone hostage? No.

Instead, what he did was to file legal documents against government officials that were found to be false.

For this, he has been found guilty of "paper terrorism" and faces up to 70 years in prison and fines totaling $70,000.
    http://waronyou.com/forums/index.php...;topicseen#new

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paper terrorism. We need to not be afraid of these people.

We need to mock them. We need to take a que from the brits and make some serious sport of this tyrant in a teapot.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by speech View Post
    I'm worried.

I'm concerned that many of the anti-terrorism laws we're passing in America won't be used against terrorists at all, but rather against ordinary citizens.

In fact, there's evidence it is happening already.
    Welcome to the club, friend

You are more likely to be struck by lightning than a terrorist attack. This is getting ridiculous.

Paper Terrorism:

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Terror its the poor man's war. War is the rich man's terror.

Tommy Chong gets the last laugh on Bush administration

true, they relabeled and rewrote so many laws its hard to not commit a crime considered a terror act.