Thread: Iran satellite launch a failure, U.S. officials say

Iran satellite launch a failure, U.S. officials say

I can see why the current administration considers Iran a dangerous threat to democracy.....

Imagine if they launched a nuke!

Iran satellite launch a failure, U.S. officials say
    "Poverty of the state exchequer causes an army to be maintained by contributions from a distance. Contributing to maintain an army at a distance causes the people to be impoverished."
    Sun Tzu

Restore The Republic.Org

PokeTheEye.ORG

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    the ron paul rocket team has a better chance of achieving orbit than Habib and his camel powered rocket.
    middle eastern interpretation of long range threats:

Saddam's super gun. The real reason we had to liberate that country.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

I found myself strangely disappointed that their launch was a failure. Such conflicted feelings about the Iran situation...
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I found myself strangely disappointed that their launch was a failure. Such conflicted feelings about the Iran situation...
    yes, disappointing in a different sense.... like it shows even more how much they suck but we are using our military against them anyways.... like maybe if they had much more capabilities, our actions could potentially be justified...

Imagine if they could have their own satellite, like we've been enjoying for years. It says a lot when you can't read anything with "Iran" in it without thinking about nukes.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Vick, Globalsecurity.org
    But Charles Vick, a senior analyst for GlobalSecurity.org research group, said Iran appeared to have succeeded in igniting the second stage of its booster rocket and gained data that will help it perfect its launch system. The technology could also be used to develop a rocket capable of carrying nuclear weapons that could strike Europe or China, he said.
    Yeah, and a pencil can be used to stab someone too. Gee, lets stop the Iranians from doing things they could do by forcing them to live in the stoneage! What great foreign policy.