Thread: What will be the outcome of the rally?

What will be the outcome of the rally?

I'm just curious, please don't flame me for wondering. I just ask since after Washington, what did we really come away with? No media recognition, nothing really other than knowing we aren't alone. What will be the lasting shock of this rally?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is already a ton of media committed to covering the event, included from beginning to end by CSPAN. Will they see a packed house of liberty-lovers, so much more excited than anyone across the river?

The question should be, what are we going to make of this one-time opportunity to showcase liberty to the world.
    In your hearts, you know he's right.

Well, I hope whatever speech Ron Paul gives, he will say the phrase "A Ron Paul Presidency/ Paul Administration would have achieved...." He has never said what could be. That I'd like to see.

What will be the outcome of the rally?
    Sara Evans will marry me.

The rally is pretty much just for the media opportunities it will afford. The MSM loves controversy and there will be thousands of media personnel right down the street. This will be the most interesting story coming out of the RNC and the reporters know it. Besides, Tucker Carlson is the emcee, virtually guaranteeing at least some coverage on the cable news channels.

I'm more excited about the CFL Leadership Conference the day before, though. Eventually they want to expand the precinct captain program to include every precinct in the country. That's how we'll take this country back.
    The Boston Tea Party supports reducing the size, scope and power of government at all levels and on all issues, and opposes increasing the size, scope and power of government at any level, for any purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by I Am Weasel View Post
    I'm just curious, please don't flame me for wondering. I just ask since after Washington, what did we really come away with? No media recognition, nothing really other than knowing we aren't alone. What will be the lasting shock of this rally?
    They did protest the Federal Reserve and went to capitol hill to meet with congressional staff about some issues. Next time they can try to meet more congressional staff and more offices.

I'm curious as to what the outcome will be as well. Hopefully there will be some sort of call to action.