Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mobilizing the Christians!

Quote Originally Posted by Capitalism View Post
    Atheists for Ron Paul!
    Agnostics for Ron Paul!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandybuck View Post
    The first is between you and God.
    Why do you assume we all believe in your fake God?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindbinder View Post
    "This is the real reason the collectivist Left hates religion: Churches as institutions compete with the state for the people’s allegiance, and many devout people put their faith in God before their faith in the state."
    This is the one thing I don't agree with him on. He's completely wrong. People like me hate religion because it is irrational and silly. The Bible is a fiction and a bad one at that.

Many people don't put their faith in God OR the state. Why does it have to be one or the other?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Anne View Post
    Agnostics for Ron Paul!

Roman Catholic for Ron Paul!

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

This is the one thing I don't agree with him on. He's completely wrong. People like me hate religion because it is irrational and silly. The Bible is a fiction and a bad one at that.

Many people don't put their faith in God OR the state. Why does it have to be one or the other?
    Ok, I'm an agnostic as well, however calling religious beliefs irrational and silly is a little bit of a stretch. You need to put yourself into others positions. Most don't read the bible as literal, they use there religion as a source of solace, guidance, and moral direction. Now we both know that we can have all of those without religion, it is just easier for most to have it all written down for them.

Some thoughts that may (or may not) help when talking with Christians:

Without Ron Paul, we will eventually (by 2012) have hate crimes that will evolve into restrictions limiting a Christians freedom to quote certain Bible verses. This is how it has happened in some European countries, and it is the natural evolution of such laws. Why Christians in America can't see the handwriting on the wall with "hate" crimes, I don't know. Must be clinging to a "it can't happen here" type of thinking.

Here are also some verses that would require freedom instead of big govt.

That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
    1Cr 2:5

Thus saith the LORD; Cursed [be] the man that trusteth in man, and maketh
    flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD. Jer 17:5

Isn't expecting government to solve your problems putting faith in men?

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict?

What do you think of Obadiah Shoher's views on the Middle East conflict? One can argue, of course, that Shoher is ultra-right, but his followers are far from being a marginal group. Also, he rejects Jewish moralistic reasoning - that's alone is highly unusual for the Israeli right. And he is very influential here in Israel. So what do you think? uh, here's the site in question: Middle East conflict
    Last edited by AlexZello; 02-22-2008 at 07:26 AM.

You know, the people like you are the ones that are driving people away from the Revolution. I don't bash you because you are an atheist. You need to get the chip off your shoulder and go live your life. You hate religion, thats your choice. Why should you constantly berate people (including me) for believing in something?

I thought this thread was about outreach to Christians?

I'm atheist and I support Ron Paul.

But christians are already mobilized, no? That's why they're christians lol

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    I'm atheist and I support Ron Paul.

But christians are already mobilized, no? That's why they're christians lol
    Thats where you are wrong my friend. The "Christian Right" is mobilized. They hijacked the Christian message and became the loud minority. They've corrupted it to the point that it makes me sick. When I see Pat Robertson on television talking I simply cringe.

Christians who follow Jesus are trying to find their voice in politics. These kind of Christians are people that you wouldn't hate or think to be close-minded, but loving and caring people. I apologize for the "Christian Right" that hijacked our message. Maybe one day they'll fade out of the picture or at least drop the Christian thing and just call themselves the "Neo-con gay haters party". You know, I think being homosexuality is a sin, but I don't hate the person. I don't think that government should have any say in marriage at all.

I only recognize marriage as an institution of the church. If the government has its own marriage though, I don't care if homosexuals use that institution, but pastors shouldn't feel obligated to marry them in a church. If homosexual marriage is banned, all it does is cause bitterness. It doesn't make a homosexual person more holy to not be allowed to marry, nor does it destroy the sanctity of marriage. (Unless the government tries to ban pastors from denying a homosexual couple a marriage in the chuch.) That would be a violation of Separation of Church and State, and therefore wrong.

Christians already are awake on the issues of abortion. I want them to be awake to the issues of the poor and needy.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadtoSin View Post
    Thats where you are wrong my friend. The "Christian Right" is mobilized. They hijacked the Christian message and became the loud minority. They've corrupted it to the point that it makes me sick. When I see Pat Robertson on television talking I simply cringe.

Christians who follow Jesus are trying to find their voice in politics. These kind of Christians are people that you wouldn't hate or think to be close-minded, but loving and caring people. I apologize for the "Christian Right" that hijacked our message. Maybe one day they'll fade out of the picture or at least drop the Christian thing and just call themselves the "Neo-con gay haters party". You know, I think being homosexuality is a sin, but I don't hate the person. I don't think that government should have any say in marriage at all.

I only recognize marriage as an institution of the church. If the government has its own marriage though, I don't care if homosexuals use that institution, but pastors shouldn't feel obligated to marry them in a church. If homosexual marriage is banned, all it does is cause bitterness. It doesn't make a homosexual person more holy to not be allowed to marry, nor does it destroy the sanctity of marriage. (Unless the government tries to ban pastors from denying a homosexual couple a marriage in the chuch.) That would be a violation of Separation of Church and State, and therefore wrong.

Christians already are awake on the issues of abortion. I want them to be awake to the issues of the poor and needy.
    If you are someone who believes this way, and fights this way, even as an unbeliever, I would join you, on your side against them. I am not against the Christians, as you have tried to paint me, I'm against the Religious Right. I've always made that clear.

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law

Quote Originally Posted by DeadtoSin View Post
    We probably should stop looking to unite the "classes" into which we have been divided. We can't break the sheep mentality while simultaneously attempting to herd large groups of people.

Talk to individuals you know. Understand that their backgrounds will have an impact on their ability to understand or accept what you are saying, but don't just assume that we can win by grabbing a sufficient amount of group xyz or race abc.

We can't overcome collectivism with collectivism. Don't misunderstand what im saying as excessive critique. Certainly, techniques to break down mental walls will be common among people who share similar beliefs.

Christians are going to have a hard time accepting there is equal protection under the law even for "sinful" activities. Some atheists will have a problem with parents homeschooling their children. Seniors are going to have a hard time understanding that government isn't always good, and youngsters are going to have to be coaxed into believing it can ever be beneficial.

Lets try to address these issues on a personal one on one level. Thats a big part of how we grew. I would venture to say that your superbowl, christmas and thanksgiving discussions did more than any blimp or tv spot. We can keep that up, maybe not about a man, but certainly about an idea.

One on one, mind by mind. This is what is meant by, no army can stop an idea whose time has come.
    "Gentlemen, I have had men watching you for a long time and I am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the bank...You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the grace of the Eternal God, will rout you out."- Andrew Jackson (The Guy on the 20)

www.micahnelson.com

Quote Originally Posted by micahnelson View Post
    We probably should stop looking to unite the "classes" into which we have been divided. We can't break the sheep mentality while simultaneously attempting to herd large groups of people.

Talk to individuals you know. Understand that their backgrounds will have an impact on their ability to understand or accept what you are saying, but don't just assume that we can win by grabbing a sufficient amount of group xyz or race abc.

We can't overcome collectivism with collectivism. Don't misunderstand what im saying as excessive critique. Certainly, techniques to break down mental walls will be common among people who share similar beliefs.

Christians are going to have a hard time accepting there is equal protection under the law even for "sinful" activities. Some atheists will have a problem with parents homeschooling their children. Seniors are going to have a hard time understanding that government isn't always good, and youngsters are going to have to be coaxed into believing it can ever be beneficial.

Lets try to address these issues on a personal one on one level. Thats a big part of how we grew. I would venture to say that your superbowl, christmas and thanksgiving discussions did more than any blimp or tv spot. We can keep that up, maybe not about a man, but certainly about an idea.

One on one, mind by mind. This is what is meant by, no army can stop an idea whose time has come.
    Man you are on. +

I think many people here would benefit from a few civil conversations with people who think differently.

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law

Quote Originally Posted by Kade View Post
    If you are someone who believes this way, and fights this way, even as an unbeliever, I would join you, on your side against them. I am not against the Christians, as you have tried to paint me, I'm against the Religious Right. I've always made that clear.
    Well Kade, I apologize then. Some or your posts were a bit ambiguous, and at least I took them to mean ALL Christians. I'll work on having some thicker skin, it couldn't hurt on a forum where people enjoy their right to speak their minds.

Kade, I could use any help fighting the religious right. You know, I'm sure we disagree on morality, life, and other stuff as well. Thats fine, and I appreciate you telling me that you'd help me in my fight. I really feel disenfranchised because I am a rational Christian person who just wants Christianity to stop being defined like it is now.

The Christian Right has never furthered the cause of Christianity. One cause should be aid to the needy on a governmental and personal level. All it has given me is sex scandals, embarassment, and a sense of outrage that my brothers and sisters wouldn't throw these traitors out of the public light.

Quote Originally Posted by micahnelson View Post

No, I certainly would not take that as critique. I was associating Christians together because this is a forum for Christian outreach. You are correct though, a Christian, just like any other person will not wake up from his slumber by collectivism. However, it DOES help. I was attracted by a Ron Paul video that addressed Christians. I had a man in my life who encouraged me constantly to search out the truth, and that personal push coupled with the Youtube video reaching out to Christians brought me to support Ron Paul.

I've got to say, I am very surprised about how much progress I have made with my Christian brothers and sisters here where I live. I have woken them up and gotten them to thinking. They aren't quite where they should be yet, but they are on their way at least.

Christians should support Ron Paul, as Ron Paul is a real Christian not like the NeoCons who simply claim to be Christian to sucker the gullible Christian voters into voting for them. Most Christians are in the dark and don't do their homework as to where the NeoCon's loyalties lie. The NeoCons loyalties lie with fake Israel and not with Christians or Christianity. Ron Paul's loyalties are with Christians and not with fake Israel. Once again if you are Christian you should support Ron Paul.
    Last edited by EastWindRain; 03-25-2008 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EastWindRain View Post
    I to am a Christian, and I am sickened at what my Pastor's never taught me. The Christian community really needs to become aware of the extremely important issues raised in the following videos and speeches. Shame on the church for not teaching its flock the truth about Zionism.

Using Freedom Of Speech through the internet we must all expose the evils of Zionism while there is still time. Zionists HATE the internet for they don't yet control it.

Watch the following videos and broadcasts. This is just for starters:

AIPAC: American Israel Public Affairs Committee

Former Zionist operative and Jewish defector Benjamin Freedman is shown here with a 1960 edition of the newspaper that was the primary venue for his writings after WWII, Common Sense.

A MUST LISTEN TO Youtube broadcast: Former Zionist Insider Benjamin Freedman Speaks YouTube Parts 1-11

Some Sick and Insane Teachings of the Talmud. There are many more.

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

From The Jewish Encyclopedia: "Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania."

Therefore Jews are not Semitic people, bur are imposter's, (who have no right to the holy land) who have committed Identity Theft on a MASSIVE Scale, and are using the Christian Religion to make the gullible Christians of the world believe that the creation of Israel is biblical prophesy coming true. It is all an evil plot to destroy Western Civilization and bring it under Talmudic control and law. (Not Biblical law. No more 10 commandments or Christmas as they are "Offensive" to Zionists.) Wake up people and defend your own heritage and freedoms before we are hauled off to the Gulags or death camps (Like they did to Russia) which have already built in America by FEMA!
    What the... chill dude. Chill.

-Bertrand Russell

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Attention Christians:

I was raised Christian, and I am sickened at what my Pastor's never taught me. The Christian community really needs to become aware of the extremely important issues raised in the following videos and speeches. Shame on the church for not teaching its flock the truth about Zionism.

Using Freedom Of Speech through the internet we must all expose the evils of Zionism while there is still time. Zionists HATE the internet for they don't yet control it.

Watch the following videos and broadcasts. This is just for starters:

Watch the video "Loss of Liberty" and learn how "God's Chosen" murdered 34 Americans
    www.ussliberty.org
    www.planetquo.com

***Must See Videos and Broadcasts that expose how Zionism has perverted Christianity into the evil Judeo-Christianity***

Attention: Download, burn, and prepare to re-upload all of this material as the Zionists constantly remove this Truth telling media for they fear a massive awakening by the people.

AIPAC: American Israel Public Affairs Committee

Former Zionist operative and Jewish defector Benjamin Freedman is shown here with a 1960 edition of the newspaper that was the primary venue for his writings after WWII, Common Sense.

A MUST LISTEN TO Youtube broadcast: Former Zionist Insider Benjamin Freedman Speaks YouTube Parts 1-4
    Intro, 1, 2, 3, 4

Myron C. Fagan

And this MUST LISTEN To YouTube broadcast: Famous Historian and Playwright Myron C. Fagan’s Council On Foreign Relations & Illuminati YouTube Parts 1-16

Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16

Welcome To The Must See Video Collection for Christians trying to understand Zionism

Welcome. Below are several videos which will help you see the BIG picture as to WHY our Country is under attack. Please spread these videos to all your friends, family, and peers. These videos are working and are helping to change the world into a better place like it was before the Zionist traitorous interference, which is designed to destroy Western culture, heritage, and pride in our selves, while bringing the world under complete control of the Evil Zionists One World Government. Remember you can enlarge the video to fit your whole screen by clicking on the ▼button when viewing.

1. Loss of Liberty
    http://www.video.google.com/videopla...34620652018859

2. Peace, Propaganda & The Promised Land
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...75898578139565

3. Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians
    Part 1 http://www.video.google.com/videopla...00265038533779
    Part 2 http://www.video.google.com/videopla...77186980163254

4. Why The Mid-East Bleeds
    http://www.video.google.com/videopla...06100545252588

5. The Other Israel
    http://www.video.google.com/videopla...00254881054584

6. Kosher Food Tax Scam
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiQ95hFaR9I

7. Deir Yassin Remembered Duration 33 minutes
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...00202419569830

8. Not so cool facts about Israel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYJxeEVa_0M

9. Zionist John Hagee promoting the Terrorist State Of Israel This is the root cause that is destroying Christianity. The Christian Church has been hi-jacked by Judaism which hates Christianity!!! (Just look at what they preach in their holy book called “The Talmud”.) Christianity has now been taken over by its enemies and turned into something which it originally opposed.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exdsB5D1r7Y

10. Audio Broadcast: "Should Christians Support Israel?"
    Duration 39 minutes. Download or stream it here

The Zionists don't believe in "The Bible" they believe in their bible called "The Talmud". Here are some quotes from their holy Talmud which should shock every Christian.

Some Sick and Insane Teachings of the Talmud. (There are many more.)

Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it.

Shabbath 41a. The law regulating the rule for how to urinate in a holy way is given.

Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden.

Yebamoth 63a. Declares that agriculture is the lowest of occupations.

Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).

Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing."

Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest.

Non-Jewish Children are Sub-Human

Yebamoth 98a. All gentile children are animals.

Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

Abodah Zarah 22a-22b . Gentiles prefer sex with cows.

Insults Against Blessed Mary

Sanhedrin 106a . Says Jesus' mother was a whore: "She who was the descendant of princes and governors played the harlot with carpenters." Also in footnote #2 to Shabbath 104b of the Soncino edition, it is stated that in the "uncensored" text of the Talmud it is written that Jesus mother, "Miriam the hairdresser," had sex with many men.

Gloats over Christ Dying Young

A passage from Sanhedrin 106 gloats over the early age at which Jesus died: "Hast thou heard how old Balaam (Jesus) was?--He replied: It is not actually stated but since it is written, Bloody and deceitful men shall not live out half their days it follows that he was thirty-three or thirty-four years old."

Jesus in the Talmud:

Horrible Blasphemies Against Jesus Christ

While it is the standard disinformation practice of apologists for the Talmud to deny that it contains any scurrilous references to Jesus Christ, certain Orthodox Jewish organizations are more forthcoming and admit that the Talmud not only mentions Jesus but disparages him (as a sorcerer and a demented sex freak). These orthodox Jewish organizations make this admission perhaps out of the belief that Jewish supremacy is so well-established in the modern world that they need not concern themselves with adverse reactions.

For example, on the website of the Orthodox Jewish Hasidic Lubavitch group--one of the largest in the world--we find the following statement, complete with Talmudic citations:

"The Talmud (Babylonian edition) records other sins of 'Jesus the Nazarene':

1) He and his disciples practiced sorcery and black magic, led Jews astray into idolatry, and were sponsored by foreign, gentile powers for the purpose of subverting Jewish worship (Sanhedrin 43a).

2) He was sexually immoral, worshipped statues of stone (a brick is mentioned), was cut off from the Jewish people for his wickedness, and refused to repent (Sanhedrin 107b; Sotah 47a).

3) He learned witchcraft in Egypt and, to perform miracles, used procedures that involved cutting his flesh, which is also explicitly banned in the Bible (Shabbos 104b).

End quote from http://www.noahide.com/yeshu.htm (Lubavitch website) June 20, 2000.

[Note: we have printed and preserved in our files a hard copy of this statement from the Lubavitch"Noah's Covenant Website," as it appeared on their website at http://www.noahide.com on June 20, 2000, in the event that denials are later issued and the statement itself suppressed].

Let us examine further some of these anti-Christ Talmud passages:

Gittin 57a. Says Jesus is in hell, being boiled in "hot excrement."

Sanhedrin 43a. Says Jesus ("Yeshu" and in Soncino footnote #6, Yeshu "the Nazarene") was executed because he practiced sorcery: "It is taught that on the eve of Passover Jesus was hung, and forty days before this the proclamation was made: Jesus is to be stoned to death because he has practiced sorcery and has lured the people to idolatry...He was an enticer and of such thou shalt not pity or condone."

From The Jewish Encyclopedia: "Khazars, a non-Semitic, Asiatic, Mongolian tribal nation who emigrated into Eastern Europe about the first century, who were converted as an entire nation to Judaism in the seventh century by the expanding Russian nation which absorbed the entire Khazar population, and who account for the presence in Eastern Europe of the great numbers of Yiddish-speaking Jews in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Galatia, Besserabia and Rumania." (More info below)
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jews.htm

Therefore Jews are not Semitic people, bur are imposter's, (who have no right to the holy land) who have committed Identity Theft on a MASSIVE Scale, and are using the Christian Religion to make the gullible Christians of the world believe that the creation of Israel is biblical prophesy coming true. It is all an evil plot to destroy Western Civilization and bring it under Talmudic control and law. (Not Biblical law. No more 10 commandments or Christmas as they are "Offensive" to Zionists.) Wake up people and defend your own heritage and freedoms before we are hauled off to the Gulags or death camps (Like they did to Russia) which have already been built in America by FEMA!

Below is a picture of where Ashkenazi Jews are from. They are not from Israel!!! They are not descended from Abraham!!! They have no claim to the holy land as they are Khazars from Khazaria.

The bottom line is the people who currently call themselves Ashkenazi Jews are not descended from Abraham. They are imposter's who have committed identity theft. They are Mongolian/Turks who simply converted to Judaism around 840 AD. They have no legitimate claim to the holy land and they HATE Christianity. Any Christian who supports the terrorist state of fake Israel (not the real Israel spoken of in the bible) is a brainwashed fool lead astray by their pastors who sold out to the Zionists by taking a pay off called the 501c3 Tax Exempt status form. Which allows the church to keep the money collected tax free if they preach only certain sermons. Every Christian should be flipping mad and should now have a desire to get to the bottom of Zionism. And if it is found that Zionism runs contrary to Christianity, then Zionism should be removed from Christian society permanently. We live in a Christian nation. Screw all people, in North America, who think Christmas is "Offensive". Remember "Thou Shalt have no other God's before me". Exodus 20:3

Ron Paul is the only Presidential Candidate who win end all this garbage and treason.
    Last edited by EastWindRain; 03-25-2008 at 03:44 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12