Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 178

Thread: Are Truthers a liability?

  1. #61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lost_in_samoa View Post
    Max,

    I know you've been here longer than me. I'm just a lowly lurker.

    But you are beginning to sound like a TROLL to me. Chill.

    Go print and distribute some slim-jims. Air out your anger by logging on and donating some cash to the campaign. Work with your meetup folks and do something constructive.


    We need to concentrate on Dr. Paul's campaign

    Sincerely

    Lost_in_Samoa

    On behalf of max in the face of your demeaning commands I offer you this rope to piss up..

    Thanks
    Randy



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62

    Exclamation

    Quote Originally Posted by lost_in_samoa View Post
    Max,

    I know you've been here longer than me. I'm just a lowly lurker.

    But you are beginning to sound like a TROLL to me. Chill.

    Go print and distribute some slim-jims. Air out your anger by logging on and donating some cash to the campaign. Work with your meetup folks and do something constructive.


    We need to concentrate on Dr. Paul's campaign

    Sincerely

    Lost_in_Samoa

    I dont make an issue of 9/11 in here unless some control freak starts talking trash that he doesnt know anything about. It has been my observation that in 100% of the cases where these brawls have erupted it here, its due to some sanctimonious know-it-all bithcing and whining about "9/11 truth is hurting Ron Paul"

    RP continues to appear on Alex Jones radio show (Jones is an outspoken truther) and he was friends with the late film producer Aaron Russo (another Truther). Why can't you ass-clowns show us the same degree of tolerance that RP shows Jones and Russo?

    RP himself doesnt throw us under the bus...so why do u?

  4. #63

    Default

    Why does someone have to start one of these threads at least once a week? It serves no purpose other than to divide us. I'm starting to wonder if that is the intent.

  5. #64

    Default

    ..
    Last edited by lost_in_samoa; 02-25-2008 at 02:37 PM.

  6. #65

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    Since something like 30% of America suspects that 9/11 was done by an internal US conspiracy, and 70% suspect that the Iraq war was a lie based on 9/11 I think we'll be ok.

    The liability we have with them is belligerent action and racist kooks. But whatever, these people have the right to believe what is the truth even if their methods are abrasive.
    30% of Americans do not suspect that 9/11 was an inside job. They suspect there are cover-ups of government incompetence (like not being efficient). They believe that the government has not been forthcoming about all details on the events surrounding 9/11. 99% of them believe that it's just government hiding their incompetence. Only a small minority believe the U.S. government did it.

    Furthermore, Ron Paul does not believe 9/11 was an inside job, so that message should not be associated with his campaign. Our political rivals on the left and right are trying to paint Dr. Paul as a 9/11 truther and conspiracy nut in order to hurt us, and I'd say they're doing a damn good job with the assistance of some of our "supporters"

  7. #66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lost_in_samoa View Post
    Are 9/11 Truthers a Liability to the Ron Paul campaign?

    At this point I am going to have to say yes.

    Why?

    Because the 9/11 posters here are so short sighted that they have detracted from our goals to get Dr. Paul elected.

    In my opinion this is not the place for 9/11 discussion.

    Revolution9 and Max if you want to discuss this with me you can meet me on the more popular 9/11 blogs. I visit there frequently.

    I will no longer feed the trolls. Good day to you.

    Sincerely

    Lost_in_Samoa
    Revolution 9........$#@!! This newbie figured us out. Just when we were on the brink of subverting the whole RP campaign!

    We better change screen names and reinfiltrate in a week from now.

  8. #67

    Default

    I really do not understand what is so hard about this: RON PAUL DOES NOT BELIEVE 9/11 was an inside job. You can support him if you are a Truther, but do not link HIM to YOUR political beliefs. I'm not waving "Bomb Iran!" signs while wearing a Ron Paul shirt

  9. #68

    Default

    He brings in a diverse crowd. United we stand or divided we fall. It's your choice.

  10. #69

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridiculous View Post
    Are Truther grassroots activists a liability to the Campaign.

    Are the truthers hurting the campaign with New World Order nonsense?

    Yes the average American has some questions about 9/11, but I also think that the average American views that the "9/11 was an inside job" truthers as nut jobs.

    I also think that if Paul were to get the nomination, he should stop giving interviews with people like Alex Jones. Jones, while probably sincere, is also a business man making money off of Truther's fears.... It really isn't a whole lot different than Giuliani being a 9/11 profiteer


    I personally share Ron Paul's official position on 9/11.
    NWO Does not exist huh?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

    Ron Paul on NWO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8

    Also the average American thinks 9/11 truthers are nut jobs because there is a massive psy ops campaigns by the government / MSM to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.
    http://patriotsquestion911.com/
    110+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
    190+ Engineers and Architects
    50+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
    150+ Professors Question 9/11
    190+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
    90+ Entertainment and Media Professionals



    WAKE UP!!!
    Last edited by AFTFNJ; 08-31-2007 at 06:09 PM.

  11. #70

    Default

    This is so, so old. This was like so 2 months ago. I totally thought we were over this.
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

  12. #71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DjLoTi View Post
    This is so, so old. This was like so 2 months ago. I totally thought we were over this.
    not to sound like a liitle boy but....he started it

  13. #72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happyphilter View Post
    It is refutable, its been done multiple times by legitimate sources. And if 8 years studying engineering and construction isn't enough research id like to know where you get your facts.
    Studying engineering then this is right up your alley!! Watch it & analyze it yourself, do not let MSM analyze it for you.

    San Francisco Bay area architect Richard Gage, AIA,
    http://www.ae911truth.org/ -Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth
    Proof of Controlled Demolition 9/11 - Architect speaks out
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...41047197474365 Part 1
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19675737766037 Part 2
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03663508827383 Part 3

  14. #73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lost_in_samoa View Post

    Revolution9 and Max if you want to discuss this with me you can meet me on the more popular 9/11 blogs. I visit there frequently.
    Good for you. I don't and have no desire to be on a 911 forum. I am a part of no group. I am an individual helping how I can with the RP campaign.. This is all 101 to me. I know way the $#@! more than most about this. Ny issue is with drooldonkey control freaks wth low IQ'ds trawling theough here like bozo the insiulting clown and think their sanctimonious BS deserves a fair hearing.

    Warning. Stop makng assumptions you may be forced to eat. Some people here have extensive backgrounds you have no clue about, as evidenced by your presumptions I would go to a 911 board to discuss this.

    Randy

  15. #74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dwdollar View Post
    He brings in a diverse crowd. United we stand or divided we fall. It's your choice.
    DITTO -- DITTO -- DITTO.....

    I, too am tired of all this 9-11 arguing. It has NOTHING to do with this campaign!

    For the record, I am a truther, my husband is a truther, we were introduced to Ron Paul by a truther, even though Dr. Paul is not a truther.

    Stop trying to alienate and divide RP supporters! Ron Paul unites people - we all love and support him for our different reasons.

  16. #75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Revolution 9........$#@!! This newbie figured us out. Just when we were on the brink of subverting the whole RP campaign!

    We better change screen names and reinfiltrate in a week from now.
    He ain't very bright. I hate to have to go through the agencies and heads of this and that I have full email archives from being in the investigatory loops with. Or that I never drew my conclusions from watching a video or participating in a forum or reading Alex Jones. Head Of Interpol, CIA CounterTerrorism, trojan horse trackers for four Presidents, figures in mideastern Royal Courts, ONI.. All prior to 2002 and some prior to 1999.

    Jaws will drop when the Gold Badges finish rolling up the carpet on this criminal enterprise.

    Best
    Randy

  17. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadheadForPaul View Post
    I really do not understand what is so hard about this: RON PAUL DOES NOT BELIEVE 9/11 was an inside job. You can support him if you are a Truther, but do not link HIM to YOUR political beliefs. I'm not waving "Bomb Iran!" signs while wearing a Ron Paul shirt
    I really do not know what is so hard to understand about this.. STFU and stop telling your elders what to do junior.

    Randy

  18. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    not to sound like a liitle boy but....he started it
    lol. And this is why I thought we were over this.... like 2 months ago.
    I'm DjLoTi =) Liveontheisland =) I live on an island =) It's my island =)

  19. #78

    Default

    I hope you sincere folk out there realize that this thread is infested with trolls playing off of each other and laughing at you as you get sucked in for the 100th time. Please don't let yourselves get sucked in again. I mean who with a liberty loving mind would come out and say that such and such a group shouldn't support Ron Paul because of their views about a particular issue?

  20. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Why does someone have to start one of these threads at least once a week? It serves no purpose other than to divide us. I'm starting to wonder if that is the intent.
    Agreed
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

  21. #80

    Default

    WOW!!!!!!

    Theres a buttload of posts in this thread for it being so new. Whats the argument all about anyway?
    Last edited by quickmike; 08-31-2007 at 06:49 PM.
    http://www.freetalklive.com


    “I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

    "The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

  22. #81

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by quickmike View Post
    WOW!!!!!!

    Theres a buttload of posts in this thread for it being so new. Whats the argument all about anyway?
    Argument??.. I thought it was a signal for another free for all Three Stooges styled cream pie throwing barroom brawl pier sixer kinda thread

    Best
    Randy

  23. #82

    Default

    They probably are, but the legalize pot people probably are too. Then there's the white supremacist people, and tax protestors. All of them liabilities. What can you do?

    The worst liability is probably Paul himself and his intollerable truths that cause the media to relentlessly try to ice him out.

  24. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    They probably are, but the legalize pot people probably are too. Then there's the white supremacist people, and tax protestors. All of them liabilities. What can you do?
    protest the tax on pot supremacists?

    Seriously though would help if people like yourself and Randy buried the hatchet and got down to discussing how we should get them investigations we all want going yeah?


    Just sayin', again.

  25. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Revolution9 View Post
    Argument??.. I thought it was a signal for another free for all Three Stooges styled cream pie throwing barroom brawl pier sixer kinda thread

    Best
    Randy
    Like Clemenza said in The Godfather...these things need to happen once in a while...gets rid of the bad blood

  26. #85

    Default

    I think we need an off topic forum where we can get to know each other outside of our political views. It is easier to agree to disagree when we have that. Community depends on this type of conversation as well. What do I care what one person thinks about the tax code if I think he's the greatest person alive for understanding that the mexican food in San Diego is the best in the whole frikkin universe?

    Instead, we bicker like children mistrusting each other over a sad event that launched our nation into an uneccessary war. Personally, I think it's time to talk about tacos.

  27. #86

    Default

    No, so long as they don't push their own personal agendas in the name of Ron Paul. Lets get him elected first then worry about the government transparancy part. :-)

  28. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ridiculous View Post
    Are Truther grassroots activists a liability to the Campaign.

    Are the truthers hurting the campaign with New World Order nonsense?

    .

    IMHO the New World Order isn't nonsense. The average Joe might not be too receptive to the notion, but the truth of the matter is that the New World Order is well in motion. Not that I'm an advocate for the NWO, but when you know more about the NWO, and it's agenda, you know what to look for, and you'll be able to see signs of it just about everywhere.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

    Thanks to the internet, the agenda of the NWO isn't a the great secret that it once was.

    The Skull and Bones Society, Bohemian Grove, and all that stuff do exist, and like it or not, those scum bags are rapidly taking over.
    Last edited by Geronimo; 08-31-2007 at 10:08 PM.

  29. #88

    Default

    In all the perhaps hundreds of Ron Paul videos I've watched, I've never seen any Ron Paul supporters that seemed like "raving lunatics"or "nuts".
    Where does this concern that "truthers" might be a liability come from? From Michelle Malkin and O'Reilly? Get over it already. It's getting old.

  30. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AFTFNJ View Post
    NWO Does not exist huh?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo

    Ron Paul on NWO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8DpKKSmaa8

    Also the average American thinks 9/11 truthers are nut jobs because there is a massive psy ops campaigns by the government / MSM to discredit the 9/11 truth movement.
    http://patriotsquestion911.com/
    110+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
    190+ Engineers and Architects
    50+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
    150+ Professors Question 9/11
    190+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
    90+ Entertainment and Media Professionals



    WAKE UP!!!
    I did post that before...& watch RP on NWO too...

  31. #90

    Default

    The problem with many truthers is that many of them believe the NWO people to be some secret powerful cabal willing to commit terrorist acts to further their goals.

    Intelligent people like Ron Paul label the New World Order as a state of mind of many neo-cons and liberals who want to move to a unified global government as soon as possible.

    There is a difference between the two!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Prosecutorial liability? HA!
    By tod evans in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 09:33 AM
  2. Romney's big liability
    By Indiana4Paul in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2012, 01:08 PM
  3. Anti-war can be liability in GOP
    By Bradley in DC in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 11:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •