Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Truthers a liability?

Are Truthers a liability?

Are Truther grassroots activists a liability to the Campaign.

Are the truthers hurting the campaign with New World Order nonsense?

Yes the average American has some questions about 9/11, but I also think that the average American views that the "9/11 was an inside job" truthers as nut jobs.

I also think that if Paul were to get the nomination, he should stop giving interviews with people like Alex Jones. Jones, while probably sincere, is also a business man making money off of Truther's fears.... It really isn't a whole lot different than Giuliani being a 9/11 profiteer

I personally share Ron Paul's official position on 9/11.
    "Every generation needs a new revolution."
    -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They're our liabilities and we love them.

test
    Last edited by libertarianguy; 01-21-2008 at 08:21 AM.

I don't share his opinion but it matters not. But then again, i also don't believe in the easter bunny.

Ho, hum, yet again. How about in Hot Topics, and with a title of 'I am a diversive prig starting another flame war'.
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

I have always said they were for the reason that their notions will cause less people to vote for Ron Paul. They have no reason to mix their "truth" message with the campaign.

Since something like 30% of America suspects that 9/11 was done by an internal US conspiracy, and 70% suspect that the Iraq war was a lie based on 9/11 I think we'll be ok.

The liability we have with them is belligerent action and racist kooks. But whatever, these people have the right to believe what is the truth even if their methods are abrasive.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everybody's a potential liability.

They have the right to believe whatever they want. But it is they that got Paul associated with the "tin foil hat", not the moderate republicans, rational libertarians and convert dems.
    -Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -Thomas Jefferson

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Ridiculous View Post

Yes the average American has some questions about 9/11, but I also think that the average American views that the "9/11 was an inside job" truthers as nut jobs.

I also think that if Paul were to get the nomination, he should stop giving interviews with people like Alex Jones. Jones, while probably sincere, is also a business man making money off of Truther's fears.... It really isn't a whole lot different than Giuliani being a 9/11 profiteer

If exposing the IRREFUTABLE TRUTH about 9/11 (an inside job, US & Israel) makes us "nut jobs" in the eyes of the "average American", then perhaps the "average American" is beyond hope.

If you insist on burying your head in the sand about 9/11, thats your right. But where do you get off labeling us as "nuts" when I guaran-damn-tee you that you havent done any research into the matter yourself.

has it ever occured to you that if the mass media can blackout so much good news about Ron Paul (95%of Americans have never heard of him!)...that they could just as easily cover up the facts of 9/11?...THINK ABOUT IT!

try and refute this... www.911truthvirus.com

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    If pursuing the IRREFUTABLE TRUTH about 9/11 makes us "nut jobs" in the eues of the "average American"

No, it's acting like a "nut job" about truth that makes you into or appear as a nut job.

Just sayin.

If exposing the IRREFUTABLE TRUTH about 9/11 (an inside job, US & Israel) makes us "nut jobs" in the eyes of the "average American", then perhaps the "average American" is beyond hope.

If you insist on burying your head in the sand about 9/11, thats your right. But where do you get off labeling us as "nuts" when I guaran-damn-tee you that you havent done any research into the matter yourself.

has it ever occured to you that if the mass media can blackout so much good news about Ron Paul (95%of Americans have never heard of him!)...that they could just as easily cover up the facts of 9/11?...THINK ABOUT IT!

But Ron Paul doesnt believe 911 was an inside job. Isnt he just "burrying his head in the sand" with his nutty ideas about some made up word called "blowback" ?

So why do you support him?

They are Americans and they have every right to support any candidate they want. The more we start pushing that point the better off everyone will be.

I may not agree with their views but I'll most certainly defend their right to support Ron and I happily welcome their hard work.

P.s. If a flame war starts in this thread I'll move it but I want visitors to read some of the points in the thread. Really think about what people are saying when they say a candidate should distance themselves from members of the voting public. Is this something we really want to indorse? I say no.
    Come see my website
    www.tingomedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    But Ron Paul doesnt believe 911 was an inside job. Isnt he just "burrying his head in the sand" with his nutty ideas about some made up word called "blowback" ?

So why do you support him?
    Perhaps it's because 9/11 truth isn't the only issue they're thinking about...

I'm not sold on the gold standard but I still support Ron.
    Come see my website
    www.tingomedia.com

I dont see them as a liability, but I dont see why anyone would waste their time on 911 truth unless they personaly plan on going to washington DC to make the ones they feel responsible pay for their crimes. Its like playing video games, sure its fun, but nothing substantial will ever come out of it.
    http://www.freetalklive.com

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The recent History Channel 9/11 Conspiracy Theory special said that 33% of Americans believe that the government is covering up details about 9/11.
    I'd be thrilled if that 33% all voted for Ron Paul.
    Take your support where you can get it.

eb
    Been a long time....

no

All voices have people who don't agree with them. I've personaly seen truthers, white supremist, people who advocate dog fighting, old school republicans, libertarians, and countless other groups who for the most part just want to be left alone. Freedom attracts all types of people. You don't vote for the people who support Ron Paul you vote for Ron Paul.

Tucker
    just did a segment strippers for Ron Paul.
    Buy a house from me www.jg.remax.com

Quote Originally Posted by Razmear View Post
    The recent History Channel 9/11 Conspiracy Theory special said that 33% of Americans believe that the government is covering up details about 9/11.
    I'd be thrilled if that 33% all voted for Ron Paul.
    Take your support where you can get it.

eb
    People should support Ron Paul because he believes in the constitution, not because they believe 911 was an inside job. After all, what does 911 have to do with Ron Paul? I mean, thats great that they support him, but how are the two connected?

I like feta cheese, but I dont connect my love of feta cheese to the Ron Paul campaign and wear a "feta cheese lover for Ron Paul" shirt. If you wanna do that, fine, I just dont see how the two have anything at all to do with each other.

33% of people love feta cheese and I would be thrilled if all 33% voted for Ron Paul. no connection
    Last edited by quickmike; 08-31-2007 at 03:04 PM.

“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live...................... and shut your f----n' mouth.” - Bill Hicks

"The only difference between the Government and the Mafia is that the government flies flags in front of their offices" - Harry Browne

Truther is truth or thruther is false - why does it make any differnce at all, we all should for godness sakes support Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by ghemminger View Post
    Truther is truth or thruther is false - why does it make any differnce at all, we all should for godness sakes support Ron Paul
    thats all im saying

It is refutable, its been done multiple times by legitimate sources. And if 8 years studying engineering and construction isn't enough research id like to know where you get your facts.

Ron Paul supports new investigations into 9/11 to locate "incompetence". I think that's enough for the truthers to support him. In addition to that the idea that a man can take reigns of executive power and secure freedom against those that would do something like 9/11 must be very attractive. The real threat are those who disagree with so called "truthers" desires to see Ron Paul as president. Those are the real crazies and nut jobs - the ones willing to sacrifice Liberty and our patriotic duty to question our government and dissent from the party lines.

Yeah great, now what are you going to do about it? You gonna go kill those responsible with your bare hands? Are you going to open a new investigation team made up of the very people that you think were involved?

Waste of time even if it is true.
    People still debating JFK after all these years................. how much closer are we to holding someone responsible?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by quickmike View Post
    thats all im saying
    Yeah I aggree with this really smart guy!

What a GREAT name for you Ridiculous. I am sooooooooooooooo sick of people trying to divide Ron Paul supporters. Hopefully the reason we are here is because we support Ron Paul. Not everyone thinks alike. Not everyone believes the same thing. And most of us wouldn't have it ANY OTHER WAY!!! Truthers a liability? I think not. The way I see it just another voter for RON PAUL and a whole bunch of them! Hell yeah!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ridiculous View Post

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery." --Thomas Jefferson:

"We must hang together, gentlemen...else, we shall most assuredly hang separately." - Benjamin Franklin

I just wish the facts were clearly laid out. There are far too many people out there that believe Ron Paul is some type of "conspiracy nut." Somehow that's bad thing for whatever reason, and I see the media using this demean Ron Paul and his supporters in order to keep potential supporters away from the compaign. I have no problem with "truthers." According to the definition, I'm somewhat of a "truther" and don't buy the official story myself. It's one thing to be a truther though, but it's another thing to shout "9/11 was an inside job!11" or other statements that don't have any substantial backing and align it to the Ron Paul campaign when it clearly has no place.

I guaran-damn-tee you that you havent done any research into the matter yourself.
    Have done research, have been to Alex Jones' sites, do have a copy of Loose Change. Some of the stuff is valid, some is nonsense sensationalism. Don't consider myself part of the Truther camp.
    -Thomas Jefferson

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by hard@work View Post
    No, it's acting like a "nut job" about truth that makes you into or appear as a nut job.

Just sayin.
    agreed
    -Thomas Jefferson

-Thomas Jefferson

One more person agreeing that the 911 Truth evidence is refutable. So much of the evidence is hokey at best. There is some stuff that seems suspicious, but nothing incriminating. The sad part is even if there is some truth to some of it, it is blanketed with all this other crap that is laughable.

Now, as for Ron Paul, the 911 Truther movement does scare people away. I know because I know people when asked about Ron Paul have responded that he is one of those "tin foil hat guys who think 9/11 was an inside job". I doubt he got that label on his own..

FWIW and I am sure you truthers will like this: some Lebanese and Palestinian acquaintances last night got very offensive with me about how muslims were blamed for 9/11 and they too think it was an inside job..

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast