Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Are Truthers a liability?

Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    But you won't even look at the evidence. That is what we are talking about.
    What evidence???

"Loose change"? I watched it. I wasn't convinced. I found it to be a steaming pile of unsubstantiated crap.

Show me some proof and I'll be on board. But don't you dare accuse me of being some paid mole, just because I didn't drink the kool-aid with you.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanEdwards View Post
    I don't have any particular opinion on your theories, but I do think you are acting like a nut with your self-righteous certainty. You sound like a true-believer cult follower, when we both know that you don't have any special inside connection to the 'truth'.

Dude SCIENCE DOES NOT CHANGE FOR ANYBODY! but it did for the government on 9/11. Google Architects & engineers for 911 truth. I see you have reverted back to name calling rather then researching the topic.
    Last edited by AFTFNJ; 09-01-2007 at 12:57 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

You need evidence ? Are you going to watch it?

What evidence???

"Loose change"? I watched it. I wasn't convinced. I found it to be a steaming pile of unsubstantiated crap.

Show me some proof and I'll be on board. But don't you dare accuse me of being some paid mole, just because I didn't drink the kool-aid with you.
    Proof that follows the Scientific method

http://www.ae911truth.org/ -Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth
    Proof of Controlled Demolition 9/11 - Architect speaks out
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...41047197474365 Part 1
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...19675737766037 Part 2
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...03663508827383 Part 3

I said before:

Follow the money in the stock market and you will find out who knew.

Show the Pentagon videos. Hundreds of cameras there.

There is so much evidence it would make your head spin.

The rest is laid out in a lot of other places. I won't go into it. 9/11 Scholars For Truth is probably the best source. But Alex Jones lays out verifiable information. He posts links shows the documents in his videos.

Anyway, I suppose you didn't do well on your resource papers in school either.

What evidence???

Dude, I never said you were a mole. Or even had one on your face for that matter. Sheesh!

What evidence???

What evidence???

oooo! You watched Loose Change!
    Do you want an award?

FYI, Loose Change is not the only documentary on 9/11.
    I think most truthers would admit that Loose Change has it's flaws but also makes some solid points.

Check out 9/11 Press for Truth and tell me if you find anything not 100% truth in that movie. Read Griffin's Debunking 9/11 Debunking, and let's debate the facts!

What evidence???

Do I really have to prove gravity? I thought Issac Newton settled that centuries ago?

On 9/11, the upper 20 floors of the WTC FELL THROUGH the lower 80 at FREE FALL SPEED.

In other words, if u dropped a 20 story building from 1/4 mile up in the air...at the exact same moment that those 20 floors started falling through the lower 80...both pieces would arrive at the same time...

My physics is a bit hazy...but shouldnt the lower 80 floors of steel & concrete columns, steel trusses (bolded and welded to an outer steel frame) have offered slightly more resistance than empty air????

can u explain to me how pieces of steel frame weighing 2-3 tons blasted OUTWARDS at 100 + mph...lodging themsleves into skycrapers over 300 feet away???? Imagine a Minivan parked at home plate of a baseball field. Then visualize the van blasting outwards over the left field wakll for a home run!...Thats the type of force we saw on 9-11. What caused that??? "Pancaking"???,...LOL

You are a gravity denier! The titanic sank at 40 mph because water is denser than air. The top 20 floors of the WTC fell thru the rest at 120 mph. Why ZERO resistance from the lower 80????
    Last edited by max; 09-01-2007 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Got any answers for building 7 Einstein?
    I watched the PBS bit on the leaseholder and looked at the bit where the reported reported it collapsed before it did.

The leaseholder said he pulled the building, ie. had it demolished, due to fire damage. What does that have to do with the government

As far as the video behind the reporter? News agencies superimpose video behind people all the time. Easiest explanation is they showed video shot prior to the building coming down. What does this ahve to do with the government?

What else do you have?

When will you stop treating "Truthers as "Nutcases". Sounds "Kooky". Mmmmm........

Quote Originally Posted by EvoPro View Post
    admin, please move thread to hot topix.
    Haha, yeah, some truth might rub off on people visiting here!

What you could do is not click on this thread anymore, then you don't have to get upset, and just go hand out some Ron Paul flyers or something. That always makes me feel better!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't really want to have this argument again. It's tired.

If you look at my first post in this thread I acknowledged that all kinds of people are probably liabilities to Paul's campaign, most of all Paul himself. My own desire to see drug laws abolished is probably a liability too. So we're all liabilities.

Whatever I say won't stop people from screaming 'inside job' while waving a Ron Paul sign, so I have quit trying.

Have a nice truth movement.

Quote Originally Posted by max View Post
    Do I really have to prove gravity? I thought Issac Newton settled that centuries ago?

On 9/11, the upper 20 floors of the WTC FELL THROUGH the lower 80 at FREE FALL SPEED.

In other words, if u dropped a 20 story building from 1/4 mile up in the air...at the exact same moment that those 20 floors started falling through the lower 80...both pieces would arrive at the same time...

My physics is a bit hazy...but shouldnt the lower 80 floors of steel & concrete columns, steel trusses (bolded and welded to an outer steel frame) have offered slightly more resistance than empty air????

can u explain to me how pieces of steel frame weighing 2-3 tons blasted OUTWARDS at 100 mph...lodging themsleves into skycrapers over 300 feet away????

You are a gravity denier! The titanic sank at 40 mph because water is denser than air. The top 20 floors of the WTC fell thru the rest at 120 mph. Why ZERO resistance from the lower 80????
    When an object of mass strikes a coloumn, the force of impact is not just imparted on the immediate area, but a wave of stress is exerted upwards and downwards. I find that explanation of how the reinforcements were damaged, leading to this type of collapse more plauisible than the 'they planted explosives all over the building' idea.

I'm not saying your wrong or I'm right, but I'm open to additional attempts to convince me.

Sorry, I didn't mean that everyone who can't see that it was an inside job is a mole. Just saying that there are some on this thread. There are obviously different degrees of skepticism.
    My feeling is once you see the whole picture, the sequence of events in perfect order, you can't go backwards. History just keeps repeating itself and if not for the internet I would be one lame duck.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
    I watched the PBS bit on the leaseholder and looked at the bit where the reported reported it collapsed before it did.

The leaseholder said he pulled the building, ie. had it demolished, due to fire damage. What does that have to do with the government

As far as the video behind the reporter? News agencies superimpose video behind people all the time. Easiest explanation is they showed video shot prior to the building coming down. What does this ahve to do with the government?

What else do you have?
    No sliverstein later said what he meant by PULL it was pulling the firefighters out. What happened to Building 7?

Quote Originally Posted by AFTFNJ View Post
    No sliverstein later said what he meant by PULL it was pulling the firefighters out. What happened to Building 7?
    Show me where he said it?

Exclamation

When an object of mass strikes a coloumn, the force of impact is not just imparted on the immediate area, but a wave of stress is exerted upwards and downwards. I find that explanation of how the reinforcements were damaged, leading to this type of collapse more plauisible than the 'they planted explosives all over the building' idea.

I'm not saying your wrong or I'm right, but I'm open to additional attempts to convince me.
    since you are scientifically inclined...there is a physics link at that sight.....check out steven jones of BYU...Jeff King of MIT..and many others

www.911truthvirus.com

a cursury glance wont cut it...if u are truly open minded about it...it will come to u in small bites..

steven jones himself scoffed at 9/11 truth for years before converting

Here you go sir

Show me where he said it?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...einanswers.htm

All you need to do it go on youtube. Silverstein says it on tape.

Mr. White, you seem very very dark.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by WannaBfree View Post
    Ron Paul campaign spokesman Jesse Benton was on Alex Jones yesterday. The show is streaming for the final time and Jesse Benton will be on very shortly if anyone is interested.

www.prisonplanet.com
    click 'listen live' on the left side

www.infowars.com
    click 'listen now' link on top of the page
    Duh! It's Saturday! It should be streaming all weekend

The Jesse Benton interview is after the Luke interview (WeAreChange.org) and before the Jerome Corsi interview (author of The Late Great U.S.A.: The Coming Merger With Mexico and Canada) in the third hour.
    We are the Remnant

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    What? Are you implying it is a better approach to mind everyone else's business?

I would say that is totally against everything for which Ron Paul stands.

I'm saying that you received sound advice from another poster, and you disregarded it in a fashion that's arrogant and not very wise. This is a Ron Paul campaign, not a 9/11 truther campaign. All i'm saying, just like quickmike is saying, is that truthers should be putting aside the conspiracy theory stuff for a minute and focus on more important priorities. They're going to scare away voters. Hell I'm an MMJ activist, I don't go around talking about herb when promoting Ron Paul to people who have never heard of him or are undecided. I let them discover that on their own when they view his stances on states rights and the "drug" war. Truthers, please use your brain while promoting this man, not putting aside your personal agendas during this campaign IMO is selfish.
    Last edited by ape; 09-01-2007 at 01:55 PM.
    " A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have." — Thomas Jefferson

ape, First off, Truthers should keep Ron Paul seperate from 9/11 issues to get him elected. Agreed. Most Truthers understand this. But do not patronise fellow Ron Paul supporters who have an a opinion that differs from yours. I am a Truther and most (not all) are on top of their game. Usually people pass judgements on others because theyre uninformed. Then, they take a real rhiteous attitude. Wake up and realise that 30 percent of RON paul supporters are truthers.

This will sound really cheesy and I normally don't watch this kind of TV-but last year I caught an episode of Tyra Banks where she brought in different kinds of people who typically have antagonism between one another to confront eachother. At the end of the show she brought in some psychologists who did an exercise-where they asked people to stand up as they read off descriptions of groups that traditionally have experienced discrimination-by the end-everyone was standing because everyone could identify with one of those groups.

All of us are liabilities, because we are all unique. There is always someone who is different from us out there, who doesn't share our views, doesn't share our values, doesn't share our race, etc. Ron Paul is for accepting people, regardless of their liabilities, and them having the freedom to have those liabilities. If we start excluding those with liabilities, there will be none of us left to support Ron Paul.
    We will win this...

Sort of like Neo C ons vs. Constitutionalists. Jarssbeeeeerge, Perhaps?

No disrespect intended. Perhaps Cheddar?

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwest View Post
    ape, First off, Truthers should keep Ron Paul seperate from 9/11 issues to get him elected. Agreed. Most Truthers understand this. But do not patronise fellow Ron Paul supporters who have an a opinion that differs from yours. I am a Truther and most (not all) are on top of their game. Usually people pass judgements on others because theyre uninformed. Then, they take a real rhiteous attitude. Wake up and realise that 30 percent of RON paul supporters are truthers.
    Patronise? He told another RP supporter ( who happened to be a truther ) pretty much to piss off after he received sound advice. I don't get involved in pissing matches here on the RP forums, I only disagreed with the personal agendas getting mixed in with the campaign. IMO we have more important priorities to focus on, we all have our own personal beliefs and we need to be smart about how we go about promoting RP.

30% are truthers? that's BS.
    " A government big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have." — Thomas Jefferson

A funny thought just came to me. I haven't seen the statistics on Rp's voting blocks, but wouldn't it be ironic should we come to learn that the 'truthers' just happened to be the largest one??

It might be so...would folks still wish to exclude them, if they were revealed to be his most avid supporters?

Just something to think about.
    One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. – Plato

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozwest View Post
    Wake up and realise that 30 percent of RON paul supporters are truthers.
    Says who???

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456