Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul will be on COLBERT REPORT AGAIN!!!!

Ron Paul will be on COLBERT REPORT AGAIN!!!!

Cheerful news - Dr. Paul on Colbert

Dr. Paul will be on The Colbert Report on September 4th, right after the Rally for the Republic (and during the McCain coronation at the RNC).

These type of popular shows are such a great way to spread our message. We should all mark our calendars!

DIGG IT

digg.com/2008_us_elections/Dr_Ron_Paul_will_be_on_the_Colbert_Report_Again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Colbert should come to the Rally for the Republic

I know it might conflict with his appearance at the DNC, but hey, its Colbert

Whoa! That's huge news!
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

Quote Originally Posted by Jaykzo View Post
    Colbert should come to the Rally for the Republic

I know it might conflict with his appearance at the DNC, but hey, its Colbert
    I don't think it would be a problem because the DNC is August 25th...
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

High Tide

The high tide video should be shown on Colbert some how!

Get ready for the "Colbert bump"
    " Be sure to get your very own Orgoonian™ Action Figure while supplies last."
    Ex Gladio Libertas
    Bend meetup video
    YouTube - Ron Paul rally in Bend, Oregon
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVo1...eature=related

All your delegates are belong to us!

we need the Daily Show next

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Then email the daily show all night

Aaahhhhhhhhhh!!! That is all.

I LOVE YOU COLBERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no ****

What is he bringing him on for? Reason? Or just random?

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    What is he bringing him on for? Reason? Or just random?
    to talk about the rally i guess

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I used to love Colbert...

Not so much anymore..
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Quote Originally Posted by TGGRV View Post
    Conza, why do you even bother? lol.
    Worthy Threads:

Couldn't have him on for a #1 NYTimes Bestseller.
    "That's one thing about freedom; you have to tolerate the nonsense too." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Knightskye View Post
    Couldn't have him on for a #1 NYTimes Bestseller.
    Yeah exactly... piece of crock. They've got a whole fken segment devoted to books aswell.
    “I will be as harsh as truth, and uncompromising as justice... I am in earnest, I will not equivocate, I will not excuse, I will not retreat a single inch, and I will be heard.” ~ William Lloyd Garrison

Worthy Threads:

Exciting! I've been waiting for this again

He'll be on tonight

Am I the only one that believes the writers strike was engineered to keep these shows off the air during the critical campaign time to keep Ron Paul out of the white house?

User requested to be banned for time reasons

Quote Originally Posted by sratiug View Post
    Am I the only one that believes the writers strike was engineered to keep these shows off the air during the critical campaign time to keep Ron Paul out of the white house?
    Probably.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    not everything is a conspiracy

No, I wrote about it at the time.

I didn't investigate it too much... but the timing was perfect.. satire; or humor is pretty much the only place such as Colbert and Stewart you get the truth in the MSM....

It was at the pinnacle of the primaries from what I remember.. right in the lead up.

There's a good 2 months ? Of coverage Ron Paul could have been given immense coverage.

Coincidence? ............ When was the last time Hollywood went on strike? ? Better yet; when was it the last time they did it during the primaries, or an election campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by MRoCkEd View Post
    not everything is a conspiracy
    No, but everyone runs on self interest.

Worthy Threads:

Quote Originally Posted by Conza88 View Post
    No, I wrote about it at the time.

I didn't investigate it too much... but the timing was perfect.. satire; or humor is pretty much the only place such as Colbert and Stewart you get the truth in the MSM....

It was at the pinnacle of the primaries from what I remember.. right in the lead up.

There's a good 2 months ? Of coverage Ron Paul could have been given immense coverage.

Coincidence? ............ When was the last time Hollywood went on strike? ? Better yet; when was it the last time they did it during the primaries, or an election campaign?

No, but everyone runs on self interest.
    IF the strike were part of the MSM conspiracy, then I think the more likely motive would have been to silence criticism of HillObama.
    "I'm not just trying to win or get elected. I am trying to change the course of history" - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by bruno1969 View Post
    IF the strike were part of the MSM conspiracy, then I think the more likely motive would have been to silence criticism of HillObama.
    Yes, there was some other element I can't remember. But it seemed GLARINGLY obvious at the time.. is there a date we've got for the period, I'll try find what I wrote.

But that seems pretty right, there was like 1 month to go or some long ass time, before there was an end of the primaries or something and all the main candidates had dropped off / started too. i.e Giuliani etc. It's hard looking back down the memory hole, at the time it seemed to fit / be obvious / real strange.
    Last edited by Conza88; 09-04-2008 at 08:28 AM.

Worthy Threads:

WTC towers being rigged with explosives is more believable
    "If Ron Paul had raised 22 million, he'd have 21.8 million on hand. That's about how he does not like to spend". -Pat Buchanan

That was so fun.
    Carole

"Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. -Cong. Louis McFadden

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast