Thread: 3 Part Interview with Vasquez for Congress and Poll

Talking 3 Part Interview with Vasquez for Congress and Poll

I just want to give everyone an update to our Congressional bid in NY 21st District, which is an open seat. I have a Republican primary quickly approaching on September 9th, and we are working the streets, hitting the phones, and stuffing the envelopes.

There was the first Internet poll on a website, and I was ahead of my Republican competitor, Jim Buhrmaster 104 to 99 before I knew it existed. Its now at 188 to 144.

The same site has since posted a very extensive 3 part interview with me. Please check it out and comment.

http://upstreamzine.wordpress.com/
    For freedom,
    Steven Vasquez

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by SaratogaForRonPaul View Post
    I just want to give everyone an update to our Congressional bid in NY 21st District, which is an open seat. I have a Republican primary quickly approaching on September 9th, and we are working the streets, hitting the phones, and stuffing the envelopes.

There was the first Internet poll on a website, and I was ahead of my Republican competitor, Jim Buhrmaster 104 to 99 before I knew it existed. Its now at 188 to 144.

The same site has since posted a very extensive 3 part interview with me. Please check it out and comment.

http://upstreamzine.wordpress.com/
    Steven Vasquez is pretty much the $#@!.
    read the 3-part interview and hes dead-on with my views.
    Please consider donating to the Mises Caucus today. We are TAKING OVER the LP.

We have big plans including creating a program to bring libertarians like Maj Toure and Tom Woods to college campuses.

We have several LP Mises Caucus Members who won elected office in 2020 including multiple City Council seats.

Your recurring donation is what helps us to set these ideas into motion.

Donate today at www.TakeHumanAction.com

Does the district lean D or R?

21cd

The district leans Dem. However, Bush carried the district in 2000 and Pataki in 2002. Since then, redistricting has added two rural counties to the district.

This is an open seat. No incumbent advantage. Five Dems are fighting it out in a September primary. If Steven beats the Establishment Republican candidate, he has a great chance in November, if he can get his message out.