Thread: Mainstream media, going down fast!

Mainstream media, going down fast!

MAINSTREAM PRESS NO LONGER RELIABLE SOURCE OF INFO

If this doesn't prove what I've always said that the mainstream press is owned and it stinks like fish from the head down.

I CAN'T WAIT 'til this empty suit known as OBAMA GETS OUTED. I almost want him president so I can also have my satisfaction as I've had with all the other liars in the Democrat party.

Not baffling is that Edwards would think he could get away with this while preparing to run for president. Why?

WE REPORT, THEY SPIKE

"Press" tries reporting it and it gets spiked. We had a president who did this right under our noses in the White House and first it was denied (I had predicted it just a few months beforehand -- I had said that Clinton was 'doin' little girls in the White House..mark my words) and second it was brushed aside as some fabrication of the vast right wing conspiracy.

John Edwards didn't disappoint me -- he's hypocritical scum just as I said he was.
    The press covered for him and ignored the facts.

OBAMA IS NEXT (hahahahah!)

Hmm, wait until they see the real B. Hussein Obama! When he screws up on his CFR/Rockefeller big money banker/oil tycoon controllers, they will make sure their controlled press "outs" him too.

They will have a lot on him, it's planned that way. Then when he turns on them, they will have plenty to ruin him with.

This is also admitted in Quigley's book. Can't pick a virtuous person like Ron Paul, NOSIRREE, because you have nothing on him to control him with!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.latimes.com/news/printedi...6134212.column

Now when will they admit Obama's mother, pregnant, fled to Canada and had him there? He's not even legal.

I still hate how people point out Obama's middle name is Hussein. COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. I know at least 4 people with that name. Cmon now.

But nice rant anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Ceos View Post
    I still hate how people point out Obama's middle name is Hussein. COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. I know at least 4 people with that name. Cmon now.

But nice rant anyways.
    Maybe to you. But not for many.
    Look at all the angles. Think for yourself.

B. Hussein Obama
    can't take anyone who says this seriously

go back to listening to ann coulter

MSM was never a credible source of information atleast on certain subjects. And courts have defended their right to LIE and deliberately FALSIFY facts. Proof
    you needn't open every door in the asylum to realize that you are in a madhouse

Current and ex Alex Jones listeners
    Where do you place this guy vis-a-vis AJ ? 1 2

Guest: Eustace Mullins

Quote Originally Posted by NH4RonPaul View Post

Now when will they admit Obama's mother, pregnant, fled to Canada and had him there? He's not even legal.
    The Annenberg Foundation debunked that myth, even going so far as to photograph the birth certificate. Look for it on factcheck.org. (not that I'll ever endorse him or anything...just as bad as McLame in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by NH4RonPaul View Post

Hell, when they admit that McCain could be considered technically 'illegal' because he was born on an overseas airbase? There's plenty o' hypocrisy and stupidity to go around in the 2-party duopoly.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    RT's Erin Ade says that when politicians and the mainstream media work side-by-side, the joke is actually on the viewer.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    bump ?
    Uh uh. Confirmation...

Alternative media war on the narrative is live. Just reminding folks of all of the players is all and in the spirit of the old gag about he who laughs last...

You know the one.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-10-2013 at 09:13 PM.

OP needs to change the title from 'fast' to 'slow.'

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    OP needs to change the title from 'fast' to 'slow.'
    Yeah, it's speeding up though. What we have now is a phenomenon where the people are in the middle of looking for truth/relevance or just being content that mainstream is reporting just enough to make them feel like they are suddenly talking about things they find important and that maybe they will come around.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-11-2013 at 12:09 AM.