Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: REPORT: Putin declares War has started with Georgia

REPORT: Putin declares War has started with Georgia

CNBC just said that jets have been shotdown, and troops/armaments have moved over the border into Georgia?

http://www.reuters.com/article/newsO...68040420080808
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...so freedom (independence) shall perish.

Chechniya II. Why don't they just remind Putin he's not their damned president any more? Would save a lot of trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Wow...

Georgia is about to become a member of NATO..

Russia is dropping bombs as I write.. (via CNN)

"The essence of the Liberal outlook lies not in what opinions are held, but in how they are held: instead of being held dogmatically, they are held tentatively, and with a consciousness that new evidence may at any moment lead to their abandonment."

-Bertrand Russell

I received positive rep for extreme sarcasm from a person who thought I was serious ... please look up Poe's Law

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    Russia is liberating Georgia
    ....because Georgia hates Russia for its freedoms.

I'm sure we will release a statement condemning this. We have to make sure we're involved in the mess. We our the world police after all.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Georgia is expecting the US to back them up against Russia.

I wonder where they got that idea.

On paper, the small Georgian military is no match for the might of the Russian armed forces. But Mr Saakashvili has calculated that his friends in the West, notably America and Britain, will protect him against an all out Russian attack.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle4486297.ece

"The Georgian leadership has resorted to very aggressive actions, he said. "There are casualties, including among Russian peacekeepers. This is very sad and this will incur a response."

Peacekeepers = DoubleSpeak

Our troops who have invaded your country are Peacekeepers

Stock Market likes it --- up 180 on the Dow, oil down $4, Gold down $21
    "Your mother's dead, before long I'll be dead, and you...and your brother and your sister and all of her children, all of us dead, all of us..rotting in the ground. It's the family name that lives on. It's all that lives on. Not your personal glory, not your honor, but family." - Tywin Lannister

Also Georgia is just North of Iran, I bet we end up building a base there.

There is an almost total blackout in the danish media as i am writing this.

This is happening while the world is focused on the opening ceremony of the Olympics.
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

I, for one, welcome our new Russian overlords.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualApathy View Post

This is happening while the world is focused on the opening ceremony of the Olympics.
    Didn't I say the Olympics would be used by the Reptilians as a distraction?
    HUH?!

Quote Originally Posted by Drknows View Post
    I'm sure we will release a statement condemning this. We have to make sure we're involved in the mess. We our the world police after all.
    Just watch how we back off our 'interventionist' foreign policy to protect a sovereign state, because we know we'd get our ass handed to us economically by the Communists.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Not much on the news here in the US either. I heard it was on CNN briefly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Didn't I say the Olympics would be used by the Reptilians as a distraction?
    HUH?!
    I really don't pay attention to what you say.
    "This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children." -Dwight D. Eisenhower, April 16, 1953

Great time to start a war. All the leaders are in China.
    Last edited by New York For Paul; 08-08-2008 at 09:05 AM.

I really don't pay attention to what you say.

Alas, I am but the modern Alex Jones

I hope you all have a stockpile of food and water.

Quote Originally Posted by Kludge View Post
    Alas, I am but the modern Alex Jones
    If that is true, the Lizardman Liberation Front welcomes you with open arms.
    You are hereby nominated as honorary gecko.

It seems like our controlled media is blacking this out as well. I'm watching stories about Bill Clinton's role at the convention, Dick Cheney to speak at the RNC, Detroit Mayor Jailed, Israel pressuring Iran.

Nothing about Georgia. Out of sight, out of mind, right?
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

The Cold War is over. Welcome to the hot one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    It seems like our controlled media is blacking this out as well. I'm watching stories about Bill Clinton's role at the convention, Dick Cheney to speak at the RNC, Detroit Mayor Jailed, Israel pressuring Iran.

Yup. I called a few people and they asked "where did you see that?"

Just watch how we back off our 'interventionist' foreign policy to protect a sovereign state, because we know we'd get our ass handed to us economically by the Communists.
    Yeah i don't think anything will happen just another day of nothing to see here move along.

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, speaking in Beijing earlier on Friday, said it would be difficult to stop Russian volunteers from heading to South Ossetia to help the province.

Volunteers to fight on South Ossetia's side have been gathering in neighboring Russian Caucasus republics. Abkhazia has also pledged its support.
    http://en.rian.ru/russia/20080808/115900078.html

Volunteers?? extra soldiers in civilian clothing?
    you needn't open every door in the asylum to realize that you are in a madhouse

Current and ex Alex Jones listeners
    Where do you place this guy vis-a-vis AJ ? 1 2

Guest: Eustace Mullins

not Olympic??
    you needn't open every door in the asylum to realize that you are in a madhouse

Current and ex Alex Jones listeners
    Where do you place this guy vis-a-vis AJ ? 1 2

Guest: Eustace Mullins

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    I wonder if Iran will help Russia
    Actually Georgia and Iran don't share any borders..

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast