Thread: Mexican Peso Reaches all-time high of 10 cents

Exclamation Mexican Peso Reaches all-time high of 10 cents

http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/co...submit=Convert

Very interesting...the Peso finally hit 10 cents...goes to show you that while the majority of the world is devaluing their currencies, there's a few that aren't.

Either way, I wonder how high the Peso is headed? (And how low the dollar is headed)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    1 peso = 1dollar = 1 loonie = 1 Amero
    No more Mr. Bad guy

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Paul.Bearer.of.Injustice View Post
    1 peso = 1dollar = 1 loonie = 1 Amero
    I was wondering if the Peso hit 10 cents, and the Canadian+USD were to hit parity, if there would be a switch-over proposal, as the conversion ratio would be very very easy, at that point in time (especially if they all tied their currency to the USD/CAD termporarily until the new currency came out).

It probably won't happen, but who knows? If that collapse really does happen in 2 weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    http://finance.yahoo.com/currency/co...submit=Convert

Very interesting...the Peso finally hit 10 cents...goes to show you that while the majority of the world is devaluing their currencies, there's a few that aren't.

Either way, I wonder how high the Peso is headed? (And how low the dollar is headed)
    Go back much further in Mexican peso history.

Quote Originally Posted by Fox McCloud View Post
    Perhaps as high as silver, since the fastest expanding bank in Mexico is already far ahead of any other bank as far as the inevitable return to sound money goes.

http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1169219829.php

Go Mexico. That bank is a hop skip and jump away from real money.
    "Anarchists oppose the State because it has its very being in such aggression, namely, the expropriation of private property through taxation, the coercive exclusion of other providers of defense service from its territory, and all of the other depredations and coercions that are built upon these twin foci of invasions of individual rights." -Murray Rothbard

I like the legislation they're passing, as well...the only thing I do not like is that whenever silver rises in prices, it's set there, and there's a floor to keep it from going back down.....all currencies adjust in value.

Not only that, but the Peso is still artificially over-valued, as the government will still, apparently have legal tender laws to keep it in place.

A big +1 in the right direction, but there's still some big flaws.